One.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

How am I going to change him?! I should have seriously kept my mouth shut. But I can't go back on it, this is a real challenge now and I'm not going to lose. So how do I go about changing a bad apple? "Oppa, how did Victoria unnie change you?" I asked sitting across from Nickhun in the living room. "Umm, why? Are you changing someone?" He asked still looking down at his book. "You could say that." I said. "I don't know how she did it, she just did. Everyone is different." He said still looking at his book. "But you were the baddest apple, just give me something to go off on." I said. Nickhun looked up at me, "Hey, hey! I was not the baddest apple!" He said. "Oppa, you were." I said. "...Fine. Well start off by learning his habits first, after you learn all of that you can come up with a game plan to change each one." He said. "So I actually have to get to know him?!" I said not realizing that before. "Of course, otherwise how would you change him?" He replied. I don't know, I sort of thought it would just happen. I sighed. "You can do it." Nickhun laughed. "If your plan doesn't work, just bring him over to me and I'll deal with him." Nickhun smiled. "Ah! I could do that! But we'll see how my plan goes first." I said getting up. 

I gave Jieun an evil glare as she walked into class. "Sorry! But it wasn't really my fault, you were the one who challenged him." She said coming to take her seat next to me. "I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't brought me over to have lunch with them!" I said to her. "Sorry, if I had known something like that was going to happen I wouldn't have brought you over to them!" She said. "I tell you all the time I don't want to be associated with them, now I will be." I said. "...Well I think you and Daehyun look good together, this will be your chance! Take it!" She said. "Yah! Do you think I couldn't make him fall in love with me if I wanted to?! I don't need silly chances like this to get him." I said. "Is that a challenge?" She smiled. "Oh shut up. It's your fault!" I said pushing her. One challenge is enough and I ain't trying to make him fall in love with me, I'll leave him to the girls who actually want him. I'm probably going to get trampled by all of Daehyun's fans the minute the find out about our challenge.

I see Daehyun walking into class and I get up to go sit next to him. He looked at me and then put his head on the table. "Hey." I said, he said nothing. "Hey." I tried again, nothing. "Hey." One more attempt, nothing. I was going to poke him when, "Don't touch me." He said turning his head to face me. "Hey. Let's hang out today." I suggested, I needed time with him, to learn about him so why not hang out with him, how else would I go about getting to know him. "What makes you think I would ever, I repeat, ever spend time with you?" He asked. "Well how else would I change you if we don't hang out." I said. "That's not my problem. This is still a challenge, you're trying to change me and I'm not going to let it happen." He said turning his head away. Merong. I got up and went back to sit next to Jieun. "How did it go?!" She asked. I looked at her with a , 'what do you think' look on my face. "Not good?" She said. "He'll come around." I said as a master plan was brewing in my mind. This just might work. I looked at Daehyun and smiled, "You're going down." 

I had just got done with volleyball practice and was walking to get changed and go home but I heard yelling and shouting coming from the gym. Hmmm...basketball? I decide to go in and it was indeed the boys basketball team practicing. Wow, look at all these girls here just watching them practice...do they really have nothing better to do? Oh well, I walk towards the bleachers and take a seat to watch. I spot Daehyun on the court and he was really good, no wonder he is the star player. I had come to a few games before but that was only because Jieun wanted to come and see Himchan who was usually cheering on Daehyun. I looked around at the other girls. Some had placards with Daehyun's name on it, others had gift bags, I'm guessing to give to him afterwards. It was about 10 minutes when it ended and everyone was leaving. I moved away outside to wait for Daehyun, I didn't want to get caught up in the crowd that was going to rush to him. Slowly girls started leaving and then eventually Daehyun came out. He looked at me and then walked away. I followed...it feels like I've become a fangirl of his...oh well I'm only doing this to learn his ways so that I can change him not because I like him so that's where it's different between me and the other girls.

"Why are you following me?" Daehyun asked as I was still walking behind him. "I'm not, you just happen to be going the same way I'm going." I said. "Volleyball eh?" He said after turning back to look at me. I looked down and realized I was still in my volleyball clothes. "Yep. Well I forgot something, see you tomorrow." I said turning back and walking back to school to grab my other bag that I left in my locker. I get home and see Victoria unnie. "Hello unnie." I said as soon as I saw her. "Hello Nara, how was volleyball practice?" She asked. "It was great! By the way unnie..." I began. "Yes?" She asked. "What did you do to change Nickhun back then?" I asked her. "...Can't really say, we just fell in love." She said. "...I'm not planning to fall in love with him though." I said outloud. "With who?" She asked. "What did you get into this time?" She added. "Well okay, so I might have got caught up in a challenge. I sort of told a kingka at my school that I could change him." I told her. "Ohh, Nara." She laughed. "I know, I know, I wish I had kept my mouth shut." I said regretting ever saying what I did to Daehyun. "Well you're on your own on this one, everyone is different so I can't be of much help." She said. "I know. Thank you anyway." I said walking up to my room. So my plan...ugh!