Ten.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

So it was really no more sports for me, Nickhun said if I do it behind his back, he'll make sure I never see the light of day. So no more sports, 3 weeks left of nothingness. So bored, I wonder if...no he would find out about it. Man! I sat in class wondering about all the things I could possibly do without Nickhun knowing. I was thinking when Daehyun came into class. I looked at him and he at me. I suddenly remember our almost kiss. Strange guy. "Nara!" I heard Jieun saying. "I heard about what went down yesterday! Did you really throw the first punch?!" She asked. "...I might have...but it's okay it didn't reach her because Daehyun here blocked me." I said pointing back at Daehyun. "You haven't lost your temper like that since...I don't know. What did your bro...what did they they say to you?" Jieun said meaning what my brothers said. "Just no more sports, for real." I said. "Yeah, you should stay away from practice!" She said. 

I didn't go to practice like everyone wanted. I just went to Daehyun's practice. It was routine so I was used to just going although this was the first time I was going to be there for the entire time. The end was coming and I happen to hear some of the girls next to me talking. "It seems like Daehyun is really playing his best right now." "I know right?! This is the first time I've seen him play so intensely." Hmm, he was playing better than most days but whatever, maybe he just has a lot pent up, when I have pent up feelings I usually go into very intense mode. I waited till the end and made my way outside. I was getting really tired of having to use crutches. Daehyun came out and we walked towards the exit like usual. "Ugh, I wish I could do something active since I can't go to practice now." I said wanting to throw these crutches down to the ground. "Why don't you bring your skateboard then." Daehyun suggested. "Oh?! I could! Ahhh, wait no I wouldn't be able to. I would have to carry my skateboard and my crutches, that's too much to deal with." I said thinking it through. "That . Anyways, bye, see you tomorrow." I said making my way home.

About 3 days passed and it was Friday. I went to Daehyun's practice like usual, waited for him like usual and it seemed like everything was going to be the same except, "Here." He said handing over his custom made skateboard. "Oh? You brought your skateboard to school?" I asked seeing how this was the first time I had seen him with his skateboard. "You brought two?!" I ask seeing another skateboard in his hand. "I had a new one made and just wanted to test it out at the ramp." "And I'm taking this one because..." "If you don't want to go skateboarding then fine." He said ready to take back his skateboard. "No, no! Let's go!" I said getting on his skateboard, I went a little slow at first to see how things were going but it seemed to go smoothly so I picked up my crutches and skateboarded to the skate ramp. "Ahhh, that felt so great!!!!" I said laying on the grass, looking up at the sky. "I should really bring my skateboard to school from now on." I said realizing I could do this in substitute for missing out on practice. I close my eyes for a second and open them to Daehyun looking down at me. Strange. He leaned down as though he was going to kiss me or something, my eyes closed but nothing. I open them and no Daehyun, I look over next to me and see Daehyun laying down with his arm over his eyes. Strange. His strange lips pulled me in and I may have kissed him, I did kiss him. I felt his hand on my waist so my eyes naturally opened. "Uh oh." I said looking down at him who now had his eyes open. I quickly got up. "Sorry, I'm borrowing this." I got on his skateboard and skateboarded away as quickly as I could. I didn't just kiss him right...damn it I did. 

I get home and it all kept replaying in my head. Ahhhhhh!!!! Why did I do such a thing?! I am crazy!! How am I suppose to face him now?! Wait, do I like him? Is that why I kissed him. No I don't...do I? Well...I have been spending a lot of time with/around him...damn it! I do like him!! T_T I'm screwed. I don't ever want to see him again. "So I hear someone kissed someone at the skate ramp today." Jb said. "What?!" I said caught off guard. "Nara did?! With who?!" Jr asked. "No one!" I said not wanting to talk about it. "I'm curious now too." Nickhun said. They all looked at me. "...Daehyun." I said, there was no hiding in the family because eventually everything would be found out somehow. "Who?!" They all said. "Daehyun." I said again, clearly. "You mean B.A.P's Daehyun?" Jr asked. "Why would you ever like anyone from B.A.P, they're just a bunch of losers!" Jb said. "They are not losers. They're nice guys." I said. "Not from what I've experienced!" Jb said. "Well Daehyun is nice!" I said. "So let me get this straight, Nara likes a kingka." Nickhun said with a smile. Aww damn it, I do! "Well...at least it's Daehyun, he was the one who helped you right?" Jr asked. "Yeah." I said. "I approve." Nickhun said. "Me too." Jr smiled. "...Well we all knew it was going to happen." Jb said last. I think I just dug my grave.

The weekend passed by too quickly, I was sitting in class in what felt like a second, the weekend had passed by like a second. Calm down Nara. I couldn't deal with it so I moved seat to sit next to Jieun. "...What are you doing here?" She asked. "Because I miss you." I said. "...You like him!" She said. "Shhhh!!" I said to hush her down. "omg, you do! since when?!" She whispered. "...Since recently." I said. "I knew it would happen one day!" She smiled. "shut up." I said pushing her. She just kept laughing. I see Daehyun and I look away. "He's looking at you." Jieun whispered. "Shhh!" I said elbowing her. I did my best to ignore him. I stopped going to his practices, his games, and well everything. I went straight home after school each day for a whole week and a half.