Seven.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

It was Monday and Daehyun had came to school. Good for him, although he did just sleep the whole day. I went to volleyball practice and after it ended I went to watch the basketball practice for the first time after about 2 and a half weeks or so. I took a seat at the bleachers and as soon as he looked my way I waved at him. I might have been seeing things but I think I saw a smile appear on his face...yeah I must be crazy. Anways I waited for him like I did before. We walked towards the exit and we see a huge crowd forming. I spot blonde hair and knew right away it was a B.A.P situation. Daehyun and I made our way through the crowd. Great!!!!!! What is he doing?!

I hear, "Bring it on then." "Fine! Right now, right here!" Stupid Jb. Jb's group of Kingkas and B.A.P were going at it and I could tell something was going to go down. "You ain't got no business here, so gtfo of our property." Jongup said to Jb. "You don't own this place so stfu." Jb snapped back. Jeez, Jb. I looked around and it wasn't going to get solved. Everyone threw their bags down and I could see Jiyeon's worried face. I hear, shouting, yelling and whatever more and knew I had to do something, Jb had a bad temper and wasn't going to cool down without getting in a few punches. I pulled on Daehyun's shirt. "Hey, can you stop this?" I asked hoping I wouldn't actually have to do anything. "Wtf, did you just say?!" Jiyeon said to me. "Are you choosing them over us?" Dahee chirped in. "Yeah, Nara, let them fight, they're the ones who brought this upon themselves." Trinity added. I looked at Daehyun, "Can you? Or can you not?" I asked wanting to know now if I had to do something myself or if they could resolve it themselves. "If you're choosing sides, go over there." Jiyeon pushed me towards Jb and his group which caused me to fall. "Ouch." I said landing on my knees. Everyone was silent for a second. "That's it!" Jb shouted furiously. "Jaebum, stop." I heard Jiyeon pleading. "Move Nara!" I heard Jongup say as I was getting up, he was about to punch Jb who was right behind me. Aww . I closed my eyes expecting a punch to the face. Everyone was silent. "Stop." Daehyun said. I opened my eyes and Daehyun had stopped Jongup's punch. Everyone was a little confused but still furious. I shot Jb a quick look and, "This isn't over." Jb said being pulled away by Jiyeon.

Everyone left and before I knew it, it was just B.A.P., Glam, Jieun and I left. "Those guys think they can just come here, disrespect us and get away with it." Youngjae said. "Why were they even here?!" Himchan said. "They were just asking for trouble." Zelo said. "It's okay, we'll get them soon." Jongup said. "If only someone here didn't do something stupid." Jiyeon snapped. "Yeah, stupid people who get in the way." Trinity said. "It was you girls who pushed her in the first place." Jieun said in my defense. "Well she chose them over us anyways!" Jiyeon said. "They aren't bad guys. And Jb doesn't act that way unless someone pushed him to it." I said in my brother's defense. It was true though, Jb was reckless but he was only reckless when he was pushed over his limit, meaning they did something first for him to be riled up so much. "Wtf, so you're a Jb fan too?!" Dahee said. Sigh. "Since you seem to know him so much, I bet you are." Jiyeon said. Good grief. Just because I back someone up it means I'm their fan? "Yes, I am, so what?" I said. "You definitely came to the wrong school then." Himchan said. "Stop it." Yongguk said silencing everyone. "Think what you want, I'm leaving." I said setting my skateboard down. "What kind of loser still skateboards?!" Jiyeon laughed. "I do and so does your..." I was about to say Daehyun but nevermind, why do I bother. "Whatever, see ya." I said ready to skate away from all this negativity. "Wait, Nara, I'll come with." Jieun said looking disappointed at Himchan. We skated/walked home. "Were you there to see what happened?" I asked Jieun as we were making our way to my place. "Your brother and them came to watch the taekwondo match and they were leaving but the guys got in the way and stopped them asking what they were doing at our school." She said. Taekwondo? Oh yeah, Jiyeon! She must have had a match and so they came to watch. "It really wasn't your brother's fault, it was just blown out of proportion and everyone couldn't calm down." She said. "I knew Jb wouldn't start something like this." I said as soon as we got home. "Thank you unnie." Jiyeon said as I walked through the door. "Where is he?" I asked. "In his room." She said.

I knock on Jb's door and, "Go away!" I open his door anyways and again, "Go away!" He shouted throwing something at me. "Ouch! Stop acting like a big baby." I said standing by the door. "What do you want?!" He asked. "It wasn't my fault!" He added. "I know, Jieun told me what happened. I know you wouldn't act like that without being pushed to do so." I said trying to calm him down, because if I didn't he would be furious for a while. "You were just being a good boyfriend and a good brother." I said, he looked over at me. "Stop being so angry and go talk to Jiyeon, she seems really worried." I said leaving the room. "He in there?" Nickhun asked. "Yep." I said. Nickhun walked in and had a short talk with Jb who then came out right after and left with Jiyeon. 

"You okay?" Nickhun asked me. "Yeah." I said to him, I wondered why he asked if I was okay until I realized Jb must have told him what happened. "You should get that cleaned up and bandaged." He said pointing at my knees. I look down and it was red and bloody. "You must have gotten that when Jiyeon pushed you down to the ground." Jieun said. "I didn't realize it, it actually hurts." I said getting up and finding myself limping. "I must have landed wrongly on the ground." I said cleaning it and getting it bandaged. "Are you okay? I mean with Himchan and everything?" I asked knowing Jieun didn't like Himchan getting into fights because he too loses control when he gets riled up. "...I don't know. I'm not surprised since that's how he gets but I still don't like it." She said. "Sorry about what he said to you too." Jieun said. "Ahh that was nothing." I said assuring Jieun I wasn't hurt by what he said.