Eleven.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

So avoiding him had worked...for a while. I had just walked into class when someone grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway, past Jieun, out the front school doors and off school grounds. "Daehyun, this hurts." I said trying to pull my hand free. He didn't, he just kept pulling me to wherever he was going. "Daehyun, my knee hurts." I said the further we went. He turned to look at me and let go of my hand. I rubbed my wrist and my knee. "Sorry." He said. "No, it's fine" I said walking forward but my knee wasn't ready so I sort fell forward but Daehyun caught me. "Let's go." He said setting his skateboard down, I got on mine and I just followed him. We get to an empty skate park. "Wow." I said being here for the first time, it was big, clean and empty, partially because school was going on right now. We skated for an hour nonstop. "That was fun!!" I said as we were sitting on top of the ramp. A moment of silence...strange once again. "Stop avoiding me because you kissed me." He said. Ahhh, I don't want to talk about it. "...Okay." I said slowly inching farther away from him. He pulled me towards him and kisses me. "There, now it's not so strange." He said releasing his grip on me. I just looked at him. "Did you know that your upper lip sticks out further than your lower lip? It makes your lower lips seem fuller." I found myself running my thumb across his lips. "No wonder I always thought you looked a little strange, it was because of your lips. Hmm...are you monolid? You are!" I said touching his eyes now. "Do you do this on purpose? Do you make one eye smaller than the other? Because most of the time when I see you, your eyes look uneven. Don't do anything." I said looking at his face. "Well, I guess you look the same." I said reaching over to touch his face again. "Haven't you had enough?" He asked. "I guess." I said.

"I've been thinking..." He began. "Yeah?" I asked waiting for what he wanted to say. "4 months have passed and I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same, bad apple. Have you given up? Do I win?" He smiled as though he had won. "You have changed." I smiled. "I have?" He asked surprised. "Yep. I never said I was going to change you to a 'good apple' I just said I was going to change you and I have." I said. He thought about it for a moment, "I don't get it." He said. I laughed. "What is this?" I asked touching his hair. "My hair." He said. "What color is it?" I asked. "..." He was silent.  "You said you'd never take anything from anyone, ever." I said. "And what did I take from you?" He asked. "Lunch." I smiled. He was silent again. "I may not have changed you to a 'good boy' but I did change your hair color, you accepted my lunch many times when you said you'd never ever take anything from anyone, I've gotten you to bring your skateboard to school, which I'm sure you've never done before, I went to your practices consistently and stopped going on purpose. You got used to it and everytime you had an 'off day' at a game, it was because I wasn't there or because I had been cheering for the other team. Someone who used to never wait for anyone, waited for me after your practices and we even walked to the exit together. You may not admit it but that week you missed school, I came by and I think I was the reason you came to school the next Monday. You also, stopped a few fight between those friends of mine and B.A.P. You even blocked me from hitting Jiyeon, I bet you'd usually let everything happen. You even gave me your custom made skateboard and I know you were going to let me keep it because otherwise you would not have bought a new board. This is something I'm sure you'd never do. You care about me."I said. "Who says I care?" He said back. "You care enough to carry me when I fractured my knee. Now you would have never done that before." I said. He just looked at me trying to process everything I had just revealed to him. "And look at us now." I said breaking the silence. "At what." He said. "You, who've never had a girlfriend, now has one." I said. "Who says I have girlfriend?" He asked. "So you don't?" I asked looking into his eyes. No answer. "Then I don't know what I'm doing here." I said getting on my skateboard and skating down the ramp.

My skateboard skated away without me on it. Daehyun had pulled my arm and I had fallen on top of him. "Fine, you win." He said. "Yay, I win." I smiled leaning down to Daehyun's strange lips. "Are you going to stop being Jb and Jr's fan then? Meaning you stop cheering for Jr during basketball games." He said before we kissed. "Stupid, those two are my brothers." I said. He looked up at me shocked. "They're twins." I said. He looked at me trying to process everything I had just told him. After he took it all in, he smiled up at me with the most handsome, cute, adorable, loving smile ever. The first he has ever given me. "Stupid." I said leaning down to kiss my boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

The end! :)

It was short, I hope you all enjoyed! :))

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)))

A sequel may happen, although not anytime soon. :)))