Three.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

I had consistenly for the next 2 weeks gone to his practices after volleyball practice, sat next to him in class, had lunch with them, it had become routine. Today after his practice I waited at the usual spot. He came out and I said to him, "Good practice today." He looked at me and just walked away. I followed him, "Hey, let's go get some food." I asked, I had been asking that for the last week but he never answered back. "Hey, hey, hey, let's get food, Daeehyuunn." I continously said. "Fine! Will you stop asking already?!" He said. We went by a street vendor and got some food. "Do you really have to keep bugging me? It's annoying you know." He said. "Yes." I answered without hesitation. "Was this whole challenge thing just to get close to me? Were you a fan since the beginning? You're pretty cunning aren't you. Why aren't you doing anything to change me? All you've been doing is stalking me. Or have you given up on this impossible challenge?" He said. "...Do you really want to see me change you?" I asked. "I am curious." He said. "I rather see you try to change me then see you stalking me nonstop." He added. "Okay, done. Are you certain you won't change?" I ask. "No doubt in my mind." He said. "So anything I do, you still won't change?" I ask. "Nothing." He said. "Okay, then you will be willing to do things I suggest then." I said. "...Yeah." He said. Got you. I smiled. "Okay, then the challenge will get going."

I had a plan but I didn't really know how to start it so when our homeroom teacher told me to tutor Daehyun I took the chance happily. "So, how about you come to my house after practice today?" I ask as we were sitting in class. "Why?" He looked at me as if I said something outrageous. "So I can tutor you?" I said. "Ohh I don't need your help." He said turning away. "Thought you said you'd do whatever to see what I do to change you." I said, he looked at me and I knew from the look of his eyes, he was curious. After volleyball practice and his basketball practice we went on our way to my place. "Why don't you ever take any of those girls gifts?" I asked as every time during practice, during whenever, there were girls with bags for him but never had I seen him with one. "Because I don't see the point in taking their stuff when I'm not interested." He said. "Why? What if it's something you really like?" I asked. "If I like it I will go buy it myself, no need for them to buy me anything." He said. "Hmm...why don't you take any of their food then? I see what they make for you and I'm jealous sometimes." I said. "Because they don't need to make such things for me. Plus who knows what they put in it." He said. "What if it's really yummy?" I ask. "I don't care if it's the best in the world, I'm not taking anything from anyone, period." He said.

"Come in." I said as we got to my house. We went inside and, "Is no one else here?" He asked looking around and seeing no one. "They're all out right now." I made sure of that. "Follow me." I said leading him to my room. As soon as we got into my room, of course, straight to the bed he went. "You have a very plain room." He said. "I like it that way." I said taking my books out. "Can you come over so that I can tutor you?" I said. "No. I really don't need your help." He said. "Then why did the teacher tell me to tutor you?" I asked. "I've just been slacking the past few days, that's it. So I don't need your help." He said still on my bed. "Is still part of your plan? To tutor me, teach me how to become a better man? Sorry you're going to have to revise your plan." He said pulling my blanket over him. "Do you plan on sleeping here?" I asked. "Seems like I am." He said. I let him sleep. I had eaten and then went back to my room and he was still sleeping. I pulled a chair up to him and looked at him.

He has strange lips. I wanted to touch them, only because they were a little strange but I didn't. I moved his hair a little from his forehead. Why does he have brown eyebrows with blonde hair? That's a strange combination. "What are you doing?" He said grabbing my hand. "Why do you have brown eyebrows with blonde hair? It's a little strange." I said moving my hand. He sat up. "No really though, why do you guys all have blonde hair?" I ask, I was really curious. "Because we just do." He said getting up. "I guess." I said moving aside. "You leaving now?" I ask. "Yeah." He stretched, grabbed his bed and moved towards the door. "Nobody home still?" He asked. "Nope." I said standing at the door as he put his shoes on. "See you tomorrow!" I called out after he went out the door.

We had done the same thing for the next few days, everytime he came over he would just sleep, watch tv, eat or whatever he felt like doing. One day while he was just watching tv, I was in the bathroom dying my hair. My roots were growing in so I needed to redye my hair. "Daehyun! Can you come here for a second." I called out from the bathroom. "I can't get that, can you get it for me?" I said standing on a stool trying to reach up to get my mixing bowl. "My brother put it up to high and I can't reach it, mind getting it for me?" I asked him. He came closer over and grabbed the bowl. I stumbled and sort of spilt my dye on top of him. "I'm soo sorry!" I said wanting to wipe the dye off but I wasn't wearing gloves so I couldn't do anything. He looked at me with a 'wth in the world did you just do'. "Sorry! I stumbled! I didn't mean to do it on purpose!!!!" I said pleading. "Well take responsibility." He said touching his hair. "...umm...okay." I pushed him down onto the stool. "What are you doing?!" He said wanting to get up. I pushed him down. "Well since it's already on your head..." I dyed his hair, I mean it was already too late to wipe it off so yeah. After I finished I told him, he had to wait about 30 minutes. "Sorry, I'll cook for you, as an apology!" I said. It looked like he was about to say something when, "Hello? Nara, you home?" Someone said. "Yeah!" I said leaving the bathroom.

"Oh? And this is?" Victoria unnie said as soon as she saw Daehyun. "This is my friend, Daehyun." I said. "Who ever said I was your friend?" He snapped. Victoria laughed, "Well I'm Victoria, Nara's friend, nice to meet you." She smiled at him. I looked at him and he had a face as though he knew exactly who she was. "Take a seat, the food will be done in no time." I said walking towards the kitchen. "Unnie, you're still so popular." I said to Victoria as she and I were in the kitchen. "I still got it." She said flicking her hair. We laughed. "By the way, is he dying his hair?" She asked. "Ahh, yeah. I accidently spilt the dye on him." I said beginning to cook. "Oh." Was all she said. I cooked everything and called Daehyun to eat. "As soon as you're done eating, I'll wash your hair out." I said. He came over and we all ate. "Okay, well give this to your brother. Bye." Victoria said handing an envelope over and then leaving. "Ready?" I looked at Daehyun. We went into the bathroom and I was going to help him but, "I can wash my own hair." He said closing the door. I waited and waited and waited and waited.

Daehyun came out with a towel over his head. "Let me see." I said quickly pulling the towel off. Daehyun with a more light brown hair, not bad. "At least it looks nice." I said not wanting to anger him by what I had done. "Whatever, I'm leaving." He said grabbing his things and leaving. "Sorry! See you tomorrow!" I shouted after him as he walked away.

I went to school and Daehyun came in with his light brown hair, everyone had their eyes on him. I heard a lot of the chattering, "OMG, he's  dyed his hair." "He's no longer blonde." "I wonder if the other members have dyed their hair too." "Wow, he still looks great." And blahblahblah. We went to lunch and the B.A.P guys and Glam were all talking about Daehyun's hair. He's really never had a hair color other than blonde? Why do people act so...as if it was like the biggest deal in the world? You can dye it whenever and to whatever color. Well whatever.