Six.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

The next day at school Daehyun didn't come...actually he didn't come for a week straight. Well that child does act up so it wasn't too unusual. On Friday I asked Yongguk where Daehyun lived and he openly told me where he lived. I still had that challenge going on so I might as well take this chance to visit him at his house. It was Saturday morning and I was making my way to Daehyun's place. I get in front of his house and take out the keys Yongguk had given me, I knocked first, no one, I then used the keys to get in and it seemed like no one was home, none of the lights were on or anything. Hmm was he not here, I look through each room and no one. I then reach a room and instantly saw Daehyun...as in it was his room. He wasn't there but I went in and explored. His room was pretty plain too, he really loved basketball, singing, dancing, I then see pictures of him as a child. "Aww, so cute." I said looking at each one. I stood in the middle and looked around for clues, for something that could help me change him since it was going slowly. Nothing, nothing at all until I see a skateboard. Oh? He skateboards? How come I've never seen him with a skateboard, now seeing all the skateboarding equipment he had. Strange because I skateboard too. I could use this to my advantage...

I quickly go home, grab my skateboard and go out again. I was going to check the school gym first. I skate there and look inside the gym, I heard the basketball bouncing but no Daehyun. Hmm...the studio! I got on my skateboard and went to the studio. I get there, pick up my skateboard and walk inside. I hear music and so in I walk. I see Daehyun dancing. "Wow." I said outloud. He looked over at me and went over to turn the music off. "What are you doing here?!" He asked. I just can't... "I can't talk to you without a shirt on." I said as a shirtless Daehyun was standing in front of me. He moved closer and pushed me up against the wall. "This must be your dream, to see me shirtless, you like it don't you." He whispered into my ear. "Don't flatter yourself, you have a nice body but that's not why." I said moving away and taking a seat on the bench. "Why haven't you been in school for the past week?" I asked. "Didn't want to." He said. "Such a bad apple." I said. "I thought you were going to do something about it." He said. "Is that your skateboard?" I said seeing a skateboard on the other bench. "Wow, did you get it custom made? This is awesome." I said taking the skateboard and going for a skate around the room. He stood still right in from of me causing me to stop, "Get off." He said seriously. "Okay, fine. It's a really smooth ride, I plan on upgrading soon." I said lifting up my skateboard. He looked at me a little intrigued. "I've had it ever since I was little, it's an original but I think I'm ready for an upgrade." I said looking at the skateboard I've had since I was 10. Nickhun had gotten it for me and ever since then I've loved skateboarding.

"Let's go skateboarding at a ramp! I've been looking for a good skateboarding partner other than my brother." I said. Jb was also a skateboarder, it was because of me that he grew to love skateboarding too, that's the only thing the two of us have in common, other than that he is just a pain in the . "Plus, I bet I'm better than you." I said wanting to push him over. "Let's go then." He said fired up. We skate to a skate ramp and skate for awhile. He showed off his moves and I showed off mines, we were getting competitive but it was a great feeling. I love competitiveness, that's why I enjoy sports so much, must be the same for him. We were sitting on the grass after about 2 hours of nonstop skating. "You're good." He said. "So are you." I said back. "Worthy enough to be a skating partner." I said. "Who said I ever wanted to be your skating partner." He said. "Unnie!?" I heard someone say. And of course I see Jiyeon running towards me. 

"Hello Jiyeon." I said as she got closer. "Here to skate too?" She asked. "You know it." I smiled. "Who is this?" She asked looking at Daehyun. "Oh, Jiyeon this is Daehyun, my friend. Daehyun, this is Jiyeon." I said introducing them to one another. "Jiyeon!" I heard Jb call out for Jiyeon. Of course big headed Jb would be the first to see Daehyun. He stood a few feet away just looking at us. He's so going to bring it up at home. "Well talk to you later unnie." She said leaving to Jb. I looked at Daehyun and he was looking at Jb, Jb at Daehyun. "Do you know Jb." He asked me. "...Yeah. He's Jiyeon's boyfriend." I said. "Anyways, I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" I said getting up and on my skateboard. We went to the closest vendor and ate. "See you at school on Monday!" I called out to him after skating my way home.