Four.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

I had been doing the same thing for an entire month and a half, I sat next to him in class, I went to his practices, to his games, I cheered for him every single time, he came over to my place for our tutor sessions, although it never really happened and what did I learn? He was really boring...lol, no he really did just do what he wanted, when he wanted, sometimes it was random, sometimes it wasn't, it was really just dependent on his mood. He did care less about how I kept following him though. We were at lunch and I pulled out a lunch I had made from home. "Here you go." I said placing it in front of him. "What is this?" Himchan said. Everyone was looking at me and Daehyun. "Yeah, you made him lunch?" Jieun asked. "Do you like him?" Yongguk asked. Everyone sort of had questions of their own. "It's healthy, it's for your game today. So you get all the energy you need." He said nothing. "Don't worry, you're not going to die from it." I said pushing it towards him. He ate it and everyone moved on with their own conversations. "Good luck on your game today." I said.

I had swimming practice on top of my volleball practice. I had to leave volleyball practice early to go to swimming practice but my volleyball coach was completely understanding and let me leave a little early. I was a star player and knew what I was doing so the coach trusted me. So now I didn't get to leave school until an hour and a half later but it's fine because I loved both volleyball and swimming I didn't want to give either up. I was pretty beat up after swimming practice. "That felt good." I found myself saying outloud, I hadn't swam in quite some time so it felt great swimming. "Nara?" I heard from behind. I turn around and see Yongguk sunbae. "Hello, sunbae." I bowed. "Ah, no need Nara, I'm sure we're more than that. Call me oppa. By the way what are you doing? You weren't at the game." He said. "Ahh, I had to miss it. Swimming practice just began so I didn't have time to come to the game." I told Yongguk oppa. "Ahh, you should have seen it! Daehyun had about 5 fouls and missed 40% of his shots. He had an off day today." Yongguk told me. "Really?! He had been doing so good, I wonder why?" I said wondering why he had an off day, he was usually on his a-game during the games. "Well, we're having our band practice soon, want to come?" He said. I thought about it. "Jieun will be there." He said. "Okay, let's go!" I said, why not? Jieun will be there, plus here was another opportunity to see how Daehyun is.

Yongguk give me a ride over to a place where they usually have their practice. This was going to be the first time I was at one of their practices. I had heard them perform a few times, only because Jieun dragged me to them though, that and they were always playing during school festivals so I heard them in the background. They were really good, I could see why they were the most popular at our school. We get to a studio like place. "You guys have a studio?" I asked as he parked his car in front of it. "Yep, just for the band." He said as we were walking in. I follow him inside and it was like a practice room, there were mirrors and then the whole band set up. I walked in and Jieun got up and ran over to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Yongguk oppa asked if I wanted to tag along." I told her seeing all the B.A.P guys already here. As soon as their practice was over, "Wooo!!!" I shouted. They all looked at me and just laughed, well except for Daehyun but oh well, he is having an off day.

I went to school the next day and as soon as he came in and sat down. "Why were you having an off day yesterday? I heard you had 5 fouls and missed 40% of your shots. You usually don't make those mistakes." I told him. "Whatever." Was all he said. We went to lunch and I had once again made lunch. I took it out and pushed it towards him. "Are you going to do this daily?" Zelo said. I looked at him and just smiled. "Well he's been having an off time so I made his favorites." I said opening the container. Everyone ooed and ahhed. "Maybe he had an off day because you put something in there." Jiyeon said pointing down at the food. "Maybe it was because of your food that he played differently during yesterday's game." She said looking at me. "Did you put something in it?" Daehyun asked. "Why would I? Have I ever put anything in your food? Plus I don't want our school to lose a game, unless..." Everyone looked at me, "Unless what?!" Jiyeon asked. "Well unless you guys were going against my ...favorite player's team." "Do you really even care about Daehyun? About our school!?" Jiyeon snapped right away. "Of course I do, I've just...liked this player for a long time." I said back. "Which from what he told me, you guys play...in 2 weeks?" I said thinking back to what Jr told me. "...Your player plays for...he's our basketball rival school!" Youngjae said. "What's his name?!" Himchan asked. "...Well you'll all see in 2 weeks." I told them.

"Daehyun, we can't do tutor sessions anymore, unless you can do them at a later time because I'm busy." I told him as we were in class. "Whatever, I don't want to come anymore anyways." He said. I guess, well this works out for the both of us. I couldn't make it to Daehyun's practices anymore, I was still in swimming practice when they usually leave so there was just no time. Oh well, he should be happy I'm not following him anymore. Swimming practice went great and I found myself going towards the gym, thinking, maybe, just maybe. I looked inside and no one was there. Hmm, ohh well, I knew he wouldn't be there. I walk home.