Five.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

A week and a half had passed, I still sat with him in class, gave him a packed lunch during lunch, sometimes he ate it, sometimes he didn't. He's missed like...3 days the past week, which isn't unusual because sometimes he was here, sometimes he wasn't, bad apple. The biggest game for our school was nearing, we were going against Jr's school who had been our long time rival. Our school usually won, although it was always close and here and then we would lose but this year Jr was playing. Jr was a first year and he was already a key player and if I had to choose, I have to say that Jr's school would win, Jr's skills were just on another level. I mean, I feel bad that our school's going to lose but family comes first so I hope Jr does his best. Since everyone made a big deal about how Daehyun had been off during the game where he first ate my food, I didn't make him anything today. "Daehyun, do your very best today!" I said before leaving for home.

I went home and made Jr some food. Jr stayed at school and when he had games the whole family usually went, except for my parents but all my brothers and their girlfriends went. We went separately and sat in different spots but we were always at his games. I finished cooking his favorites as well as food that will keep him energized and all that jazz. I packed it all and went on my way to Jr's school, which was where the game was going to be held. I usually went first before Nickhun and Jb but that was only because I wanted to get Jr his food a while before the game began. I get there and head towards their gym. I looked around and I spot Jr. "Unnie!!" I heard. I look over and see Jiyoung running towards me. "Hello, Jiyoung." I said as she gave me a hug. "Here to give Jr his meal?" She asked. "Yep, you know it." I smiled. "I'll come talk to you in a bit." I told her wanting to get Jr his food as quickly as possible so he could get it in his system. I know, doesn't the girlfriend usually make her boyfriend food? Yes, but Jr had grown up eating my food so he was used to it and asked for it everytime he had a game, i just got used to it and he was my baby brother so I couldn't say no. I walk over to him and hand over his food. "Thank you noona." He said. "Good luck on today, I know you're going to win." I said to encourage him. "Watch your what?" I asked. "My rebounds and my 3 pointers." He said. "Okay, as long as those are done well, you guys will win, no doubt. It's going to be tough though. But it'll be intensely fun." I said patting his head. "Ahh, noona." He said embarrased. I laughed and turn around to let him be. 

I turn around and see Daehyun and the other B.A.P guys and Glam girls looking at me. Oops. I wave to them and they all had different expressions but oh well, what's done is done. They all take a seat and I walk over to where Jiyoung was. "I'm gonna sit over there. Cheer loudly for Jr ." I said leaving her and going over to where everyone else was. "You're here early." Himchan smiled. "So you're a fan of Jr eh'?" Yongguk said. "Uhh..." I was figuring out what to say. "We all saw you give him food. You must be a crazy fan of his." Jiyeon said. "Yes!" I said, I was a fan of Jr, nothing wrong about it. "And you always had this whole 'I don't care about kingkas' attitude. What a fake." She said. Ouh, such a nasty girl. "Sure." I said taking a seat down next to Jieun. I watched as Jr ate, stretched then I looked at Daehyun who was stretching too. He looked over at me and I waved at him, he ignored me. This was going to be an intense game. "Unnie!" I saw Jiyeon waving at me. I waved back. I then see Victoria and she waved, I waved back. So I was switching between cheering for Daehyun and for Jr. It was a tie and there was about 10 seconds left in the game, Jr had the ball and Daehyun was blocking him. So intense. "Goooo JR!!!!" I cheer as loudly as I could. I happen to spot Daehyun, he suddenly looked distracted or something, like he lost his focus, but Jr smiles and shoots a 3 pointer! Game!!!! "WOOOOO!!!!" I cheered as well as those cheering for him and his team. I see Jiyoung, Jiyeon and Jb, Victoria and Nickhun cheering. I was standing and cheering loudly, I turn a little and see B.A.P and Glam all looking at me.

I waited with the others as we all waited for Daehyun. "Jr did so good today! He watched his rebounds and his 3 pointers well!" I said to Jieun. Glam was looking at me like I did the worst thing ever, especially Jiyeon, she looked disgusted. Jieun just smiled because she knew exactly why I was happy. Daehyun came out and looked beat. Everyone gave him a high five, patted him on the back and whatever else. As soon as he reached me, I said, "You were great today but Jr had a better day. Good job though." I smiled. He just looked away and walked past me. "Anyways, let's all go out to eat!" Yongguk said putting his arms around Zinni. "Why don't you leave Nara and celebrate elsewhere, since it was clear you didn't want Daehyun to win." Jiyeon said. Not really offended, "Okay. See you guys!" I said running past them to get home to celebrate Jr's big win. I was walking when Nickhun drove by and stopped. "Nara!" He called out from inside the car. "Get in!" He added. I got into the car and home we went to have a little celebration party for Jr.