Nine.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

I went to school with my crutches. They were a pain to use but Nickhun wouldn't let me out of the house without them. Ugh! I set my crutches that were hard to use down. "Nara! Are you okay?!" Jieun asked right as she walked into class. "I'm fine." I told her. "Why are you in crutches then?!" She asked. "I've fractured my knee but it's fine." I said. "Fractured knee?" Daehyun said as soon as he sat down. "Yeah, the doctor says it's going to take about 4 weeks to heal." I said. "I can't even go to practice now!" I complained. "Yeah and you shouldn't." Daehyun said. Jieun agreed. "Ugh, life is going to be boring now." I said not liking having to be on crutches. I walked with Jieun and Daehyun to lunch and noticed quite a lot of eyes on me. "Have people never seen crutches?" I asked wondering why so many people were looking at me. "Uhh, yeah that's why they're looking at you." Daehyun said. Why does that sound like it's not the reason? Well what's the reason then?

The three of us get to the usual spot and everyone was quiet, both B.A.P and Glam. Strange. "What?! What is it?! Why is everyone looking at me like that?!" I asked wanting to know the reason. "Maybe it's because of Nickhun." Jieun whispered into my ear. Awww man, I forgot about that. "You know Nickhun?" Zelo asked. "Yeah, do you?! I mean he carried you off yesterday." Miso added. Everyone waited for an answer. "...No?" I said. "You do, don't you?! How do you know him?" Himchan asked. "Why did he carry you off like that?" Trinity asked. "Are you two friends or something?!" Dahee asked. "Seriously Nara, how do you know him?" Youngjae asked. "It was a pretty strange sight to see." Yongguk said. "So???" They all wanted to know. "...Yeah I know him." I said. "How?!?!" They asked for more answers. "I'm a friend of his girlfriend..." I said seeing if that would end the conversation, it did. 

So I know I wasn't supposed to go to practice and all but I couldn't help it. "You went to volleyball practice didn't you?" Daehyun asked as we were walking towards the exit. "Yeah...couldn't help it." I said making my way to the bench. "You should really lay off your knee." Daehyun said. I said nothing. "You can go ahead, I'm waiting for my ride." I told him. He looked at me, "Lay off your knee." He said pushing my head and then leaving. Strange. I touched my head where he had just touched. Strange. Nickhun came by and picked me up. "Did you go to practice?" He asked. "No." I lied. "Better not have." He said driving us home.

So yeah, I kept going to practice even though I wasn't supposed to. The court and pool were calling me, I couldn't turn away from them! So today I had just finished swimming practice and was making my way to grab my things when, "I thought I told you to lay off your knee." Daehyun said scaring the out of me. "You scared me!" I said to him picking up one of my crutches that fell. "Just stop putting yourself in dangerous situations." He said. Strange. Is he worried about me? "Are you worried about me?" I asked, he just looked at me...his hand went up to move the hair out of my face and then for the quickest second, our lips barely touched. "What are you doing here again?!" We heard as the second passed us by. "None of your business." Aww man, that's Jb. I quickly make my way to where I heard the noise and saw Jb and Jr standing across from a few members of B.A.P. "Not again." I said making my way there. "It is our business when it's on our school grounds." Jongup said. "What's going on here?" Daehyun said. Jongup, Zelo and Yongguk turned to see us. "Why aren't you doing anything about this?" Daehyun said to Yongguk. "The boys want to go at it." He said seeing how they were all first years. "What are you two doing here?" Daehyun asked. The rest of the B.A.P boys appeared out of nowhere, I swear they just appeared from the air or something, so did the Glam girls. "Ohhh look, it's the boys Nara fantasizes over." Jiyeon said. Oh my god, I am tired of hearing that and that's gross. I make my way toward Jb and Jr. 

Once again I'm down on the ground. I looked up and Jiyeon as well as a few of the other Glam girls were laughing, don't you need your crutches to walk?!" "HEY!" Jb and Jr both shouted towards them. The B.A.P boys got in defense mode and made the girls back up. "Here you go." Jiyeon said as she was about to throw down the one crutch she had snatched from me. "Stop it." Daehyun said grabbing Jiyeon's hand. Jiyeon looked surprised and hurt at the same time. Well who told her to be such a nasty girl? He slightly pushed her away which caused Youngjae to speak up. "Hey, what did you do that for?!" He said to Daehyun who was helping me up. "What are you going to do? Beat me up?" Daehyun said getting into Youngjae's face. "Hey break it up, we're not supposed to fight each other." Himchan said. "Yeah, we're supposed to be fighting them." Zelo said looking as though he was ready to pounce on my brothers, who were themselves getting more and more furious by the second. "Stop it." I shouted. "Says the who likes those two losers and wishes she could be with Daehyun. Which by the way will never happen." Trinity said, probably because Jiyeon couldn't say anything so she felt the need to speak up for her friend. Are they serious. "That's just gross." I said, they're my brothers for crying out loud. "You're gross, you stupid b**ch." Jiyeon said coming forward as though she wanted to fight. "Want to fight? Fine!" I said throwing my crutches down. I usually don't lose my temper, but I have right now, i've had enough. "Don't Nara." Both Jb and Jr said knowing that when I lose my temper, 's about to go down. I threw a punch at Jiyeon but Daehyun blocked me and held me back, I looked up at Daehyun who looked down at me with an amused face. Youngjae did the same to Jiyeon and by now everyone was ready for a fight.

"Hey!!! What's going on?!" We all stop and turn around to see Nickhun getting out of the car. "I told you two to come get Nara, such a simple task and this is what happens?" Nickhun said to Jb and Jr. "Sorry for the bother." Nickhun said slapping the twins in the back of the head. B.A.P and Glam were quiet. "Nara?" I heard Nickhun saying. I looked away and said nothing. "Nara!" He said louder. "Yes?" I answered. "I thought we said no more sports. Here." He said picking up my crutches and handing them to me. I was about to say I hadn't gone to practice but I was in my sportwear. "So?" He said wanting an answer. "Sorry." Was all I could say. "Let's go. Sorry again, you guys and girls have a good rest of the day." Nickhun said getting into the car with all 3 of us following.

We all, Jb, Jr and I all got a short lecture from Nickhun as soon as we got home. As soon as Nickhun left, "Did you see Nara? She was beastin'." Jb said. "I know, Nara, you were awesome." Jr said. "Aish." I push their head together. "You were supposed to stop me not let me throw a punch." I said to the two who had clearly let me lose my temper and throw a punch towards Jiyeon. They know better than to let me lose my temper because when I lose my temper, I'm told I get as bad as Nickhun used to be, which was bad. "You were cool." They both said. "Aish!" I said and then quietly, "I was, wasn't I?" We all laughed.