Chapter 04

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-Beis'(your) pov-

I woke up early in the morning ... since it was 5 am already,I decited to cooked the Guys something their breakfast ...because they all are actually really kind and caring/and most of all they let me stay here with them...by the way even that bastard Lay seems to be a bit nice! So I'm going to made Breakfast for they all today as and "Thank you".

That's the Breakfast you (Beis) made for all the guys:

 

D.O :"Omo, Noona why are you up these early!"

Beis:"Well I'm not used to korean time,yet...so I decited to made you guys breakfast as a little Thanks you for all you guys kindness toward me and for let me staying here!"

D.O: "Owww Noona ...you really didn't have to....by the way may I help you, sinces I'm already awake and I'm always the one how is cooking for the guys!"

Beis:" Uhhhhm sure can you please placed the breakfast plates on the table and wake the boys up so that we can eat breakfast together!"

D.O: "Ok Noona ...anything for you!"

Beis: " My dongsaend D.O soooo cute * pinch his cheek ...and continued decorated the rest of the plates and placed them on the table."

D.O:" Fire~~~~ fire wake up... everyone the dorm will burned down any minutes!!!"

Kris/ Tao/ Suho/ Kai/ Chen /Baekyeol/Xiumin/Luhan/Lay and Sehun rushed out their room * paniced :"Where , Where is Fire???"

D.O just laught his Off  and you chuckled a Bit....but stop when you turned around and saw Most of the guys half-nack!!!! 

I freezed at the view in front of Me!!!! " Yahhh go and put on your T-shirt and a pants,....Paliii!!!" I demanded.

"Oooops!..", they all Said in unison.

Beis:" Aishhhh these guys...My poor innocent eyes!"

Kai: "Waeyo? Noona you don't like My abs" *smirk

Beis: "Ejjjj these kid, Kai now go and get dress so that we can eat breakfast" * pushed him to his room

Kai: " What if I don't want to?"

Beis: " Fine, then not!!!" * let Out a Big sigh

" yuuuuhoooo, everyone Highfive each other and laught"

Sehun: " Noona, you're sooo cool!" * run to you and give you a quick peck on the cheek

Chanyeol: " Yahhh Sehun....!!! See what you have done,Beis Mad now...she didn't even move a bit!"

Sehun: " Noona, noona are you Mad at me?" *shook you 

Beis snap back to reality: " No...I'm not Mad ...just surprised of your sudden reaction, Sehun-ahhh" *patted his head 

Sehun: " See Chanyeol hyung she's Not Mad at me !!!" *stuck Out his tongue at Happy Virus

Tao whine: " That's Not fair Noona ...I Wanna give you a Kiss on the cheek too!!!"

Sehun:" hahaha Panda Noona like me more ...nananananaaaaa bläää!"

Beis: " Arrasso, arrasso...come here Tao, then I turn My left cheek to him and her gave me a peck. ---Happy now, lets eat breakfast---

Rest of Exo except Lay: " Hey we want too!", they complain.

Beis: * sigh " Fine but make it quick I'm hungry!" All the Boys clapped their and in Joy and jump happy up and Down.

Lay:" What an easy !"

Beis:" Yahhh you Cow I heard it!"

Lay: "Whatever!"

 

-----After Breakfast-----

I got ready and change into these clothes!

 

 For going to the Sm building to prepare the new choreo .... so i told the boys to meet me at the Sm building in their practise room so that we could study the new choreo I've prepared in 2hours.

 

When I got there I chance into my dance clothes.

which look like these:

And practise my own choreo a few times...

 

Exo:

After 2 hours past we went to meet Beis at the practise room....We all went into the room just to only a really hot dancer (Beis) practise the new choreo...first she didn't even noticed us but then Tao and Sehun started to clapped their and wildly and scramed: Woooow ...Noona! Daebak , you looks so hot and so on.

Beis: "Ohhh you guys already here ok...then lets start!"

Kris: "Wait Lay isn't here yet!!!"

Beis: "Ok, guys no problem ...then we start first and if he come you guys can have a break and I'll show him the new choreo"

Beis: " Ok every one understand the choreo? * they all  nodded ...then all of you in your position" * music  / They all dance.

----3 hours later----

Everyone collaps on the floor!

Xiumin: " Beis shall we have a break I'm so tired?"

Suho/D.O/Chen: "We too"

Kai/Luhan/Chanyeol/Baekhyun/Sehun/Tao and Kris nodded their head in agreement

 Beis:"Ok...We shall have a break!"

"Yeahhh", they all shouted.

-----------------------

Beis:

"Ok.. guys, enjoy your break ...I'll go and find where that lazy Lay is", I told them and walked out the practise room.

----5 minutes later----

I was at the entring hallway from Sm building...and guess who I saw in the coffee shop near the  stairs.

"Yeah yeah that's right ...that lazy is sitting there flirting with a girl, instead of going practise!!!" *bing and Idea popped in my mind....hahaha Lets have some fun *evil smirked

 

I called Lay and sat next to him: "Lay Yeoboo, what are you doing here?....and who is these girl? ....did you cheat on me again?...

 -------------------------------------

-Lay's pov-

I was sitting at the coffee shop in the Sm building ... well not alone,I sat there with a girl who I "flirt with". Then a simliar voice called me: "Lay Yeoboo, what are you doing here?...and who is these girl? ...did you cheat on me again? What the hell...I thought  and turn my head to the person next to see no other than that brat ...what is she trying to do now.

Jenny (the girl Lay flirted with): "Who is these oppa ...why does she said you cheat on her...and why does she called you Yeoboo."

I was about to answer when Beis sudden spoke: " So you don't know I'm his fiancee...and he is going to marry me in one week, and who are you?"

Jenny:"Oppa you never told me you've a fiancee and that you're going to marry!"

Beis to Jenny:"If you don't wanna be a third wheel then not ever meet him again!" and you Lay we need to talked", she said.

I: "No, jenny is no--..."I was cut of Beis who pulled my hear and dragged me out off the coffee shop.

"Hey what are you trying to do why you discredit me like that? and let go of my ear it's hurt!", I scolded at her.

----silence untill we was in the lift----

As we were alone in the life....she break Out into laughter and Said in between her laughter:"wahahahahahaha....You Must have seen your face earlier that was so amusing to see you like that and again she Break into other laughter this Time it was so Big laughter that she ached her stomach. 

Damn These B*tch is so annoying!

"Yahhh stop it!" I screamed at her and shook her hard for her to stop.

She finally stop...thanks God!

"Now tell me why did you discredit me in front of my girl, answer now?",I demanded her.

She cleared  and begun to Tell Me why she act like that earlier: " Well, that was all your Own fault you know...if you were going to practise like all your member...and meet that Girl after practise than These Wouldn't happen you know, you silly boy" *Beis pinch Lays nose......

"And that's the Reason, why you make me look like a cheater in front of my girl....Y-you Pig!!!", I roared at her.

Beis:"Well...not only that, somehow I feel like having fun * stuck Out her tongue at me"

I: Yahhh----

~~~Bing~~

Beis: " We're here...Come on YEOBoo I've to teach you the New choreo!", she said sarcastic.

I: "Wait untill me turn!!!"

Beis: " yeahhh yeahhh whatever!!!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ...that's it the chapter for today...hope you guys like it !!!!

 But before Iets I've some picture for you guy it funny I think---please enjoy ^_^

 

 

Kris as a girl not bad or what do you guys think? hahaha

 

Awww Family picture :

 

A lot of  couples :

 

Omo...andwaeee Baozi and Lulu ...these is sooo heart broken for me!!! T_T ...LoL

 

OK...Ok enough pics' for today ----> Run away and going sleeping,MAYBE ....~~~~Byeeeee ~~~~