Listen To You

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

It was almost like a déjà vu. Witnessing this jewel monkey and baby fish collapsed after watching spooky movie with both of their mouths opened, again. But in addition there was something different, another couple most likely were in love or just plain steamy. Hugging as humanly possible while sleeping peacefully, with both of hands on each other's butts.

So there was just only one male who still awake and sighed as thinking how to clean this mess up tomorrow morning. Moreover he watched the female who was also remain sober after the party was ceased. She took the blanket on the side table of the couch and covered those sleeping fellows with it, then finally turned to the boy who was standing still and just stared.

"Now we are alone." She curved her lips cheerfully to the blushing male in front of her. "A-alone? Umm yeah, So... What should we do now?" He was nervously scratched his back of head without looking straightly to his conversation partner, just kept glancing at those reindeer slippers he wore while playfully turned his foot around. Sometimes switched his view to the LED wall clock, noticing that it was late already, almost midnight. Then he started to wonder, about the other boy who also lives there. He was not coming home yet, but immediately he shook his head, not wanting to worry about the childish boy. Kyu already stated this morning that he won't care anymore though,

Leeteuk walked quietly toward him and held the boy's cheeks, fixed his sight forward to face her. "Didn't your purpose to invite me was for sharing your problems? Go on, just tell me everything that burdened you."  They went upstairs to the rooftop, sitting on the wooden bench while staring at the dark sky silently. There were some faint starlights twinkling yet none moonlight accompanied them tonight. "The stars are beautiful right?" The blonde finally broke the silence with her statement, while the man beside wasn't pretty sure about that. It was a bit hard for noticing the tiny yellow sparkling dots with much domination of the deep black surface.

"I can't even see them..." Kyu slowly turned his sight into the girl beside him and wondered what was in her mind right now. "Just look closely, they're trying their best to radiate, even not as bright as the sun, at least they shine on their own..." She giggled and turned to met the younger male's gaze. "Alike with us... Whenever we get surrounded by the seemed endless darkness... Just by keeping the faith of our own capabilty and passion, then the light would sparked by itself."

Kyuhyun was muted while listening to the uttered words of the person beside him. His eyes widened as the night-wind blowing that soft golden-brown hair slowly, covered one side of her milky-white cheeks, yet her pink-tinted lips were smiled so endearing. He was captivated by the picture in front of his startling orbs while the beats inside his chest just risen up constanly. This kind of feeling... He ever experienced this thumping heart in his life, for once at least, yet the memories faded away while he was trying to recall. Repeatedly, like déjà vu. "So... maybe we should get back to the topic, what was actually bugging your mind?" She asked.

Then he suddenly remembered about his plan earlier. That poem, where did he put it? Maybe inside his bag but he wasn't certain about that either. However he had no time to search for it right now, not when he finally managed to get alone with this beautiful angel who mostly occured in his past dreams.

"No it’s not me, it really doesn’t make sense
Whenever I eat or sleep I only see you, I think I’m crazy
I hated you because you always torment me
How? I don’t know how, I have come to love you, it’s strange

Passing the night, passing the night…pass again
Though my memory is fading
My heart and my smiling eyes will not leave you

My heart listens to you from head to toe
Even though the whole world is laughing, my heart only hears you
One two three you are smiling, you take my breath away
Everyday I collect your spirit and kiss you to say I love you
Forever I love you love you..."

He paused for a moment after singing some part of the song. At some point, almost felt like he had thrown off the heaviest burden away from his shoulders. But then Kyuhyun realized that the female beside him was so quiet yet deeply astonished. She clapped her hand continuously, still surprised by how perfectly the tall boy flowed out every single melody and words. "Wow kyu I didn't know that you can sing very beautifully! May I listen again?" She sat back and determined to heard Kyuhyun's singing voice again. But after a while, he was not starting yet, instead he just silently glanced at Leeteuk who was really anticipating for an encore. He started to open his mouth slowly, letting some words came out.

"I love you..."

The excited female was waiting for another words to came but he didn't proceed any further. "Kyu?" Abruptly he pulled the confused girl into his chest, with his arms shaped around her slim feature. He leaned his lips closer to her ears and whispered softly. "It was not a song nor a lyrics, it was my true feelings. I love you, I really do..."

Leeteuk body got tensed in the younger male's embrace, she was shocked by the sudden confession and confused about what to answer. She didn't aware about the younger male true feelings, he'd always been nice and outgoing, but for this kind of romantic attraction... She just can't... In addition she was already in love with someone else. "K-kyuhyun..." she stuttered. "I-I like you... But... My feelings toward you was more like siblings, you are a cute and caring little brother for me...." she finally able to spoke the words, hoping the boy would understand. The blonde just wanted their relationship to stay unchanged. 

"I'm not your little brother!" He stepped backward, grasping the girl's shoulders furiously. He won't easily gave up especially with such a lame excuse like that. How could she even considered him as a little brother? He didn't need that kind of irrational reason. "Why can't you look at me as a man?" he asked curiously, he knew that the previous statement of the female was just to comfort him. It was not the honest reason. "Is it because... You already like someone else?" He gritted his teeth angrily, entirely realized that the answer would hurt him anyway yet he was still asking.

The girl looked surprised, she couldn't answer the question right to the point as it might hurt kyu's feelings more if he knew it was actually Siwon, his close sunbae. She didn't want to loosen-up their current relation just because of her who  merely came into their lives. "So I was correct... You already have someone." He chuckled after the older female won't answer anything. He probably could guessing easily the name of that guy also. "Is he Choi..."  

"I-it's not like that! Kyuhyun..." She interrupted while clenching her fists anxiously, shutted her eyes for a second before opened them up again. "I-I don't want you to love me in that term... I don't deserve to be loved by you..." Her orbs began to dripping some teardrops then she inhaled deeply before uttering the next words.  "I am not a person like you've always thought..." Kyuhyun however couldn't emphasize the meaning of her words. "What are you trying to say?" She grasped her silky-blonde hair and pulled it away slowly, causing the boy's eyes widened in shock.

"I am a boy."

************************

So the chapter was getting more serious ._. Actually I wanted to make it more comedic, but I fail. And... Sungmin was missing, I wonder where did that boy went also...

Well maybe you already knew though the title is inspired by the song from pasta ost, "Listen to You." Really nice song and the lyrics totally matched with this chapter too hehe.

What do you think about kyu's reaction later?

A, What!! A boy? Goddamn ing helll did you say??!! Asdgghdhjskl!

B. A Boy? Well actually I prefer boy than girl though~ <3

C. Boy? So What? I love you anyway!

D. A Boy?? Oh ok bye, glad that you with siwon.

E. Boy you say? So what were those s and butts made of?

Lol just guess one and wait for next chap!

love you! ^3^