I Like You

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

Hi again! In this chapter I'll write ming's POV based on whitelf request XD starting from the night he moved into kyu's house, so don't get confused hehehe

**********

"You already remember that day when you embarrassed me in the public? Huh?" I glared at the taller male with intimidating eyes. He seemed to reckoned the incident that I referred and starting to open his mouth.

"Y-yeah I do remember... But so what? It wasn't a big deal at all. Me and changmin just playing around. You took it very seriously, just relax boy." He then laughed so easily, making me furious. Was this boy really had no shame at all? I just need him to apologize but he turned that into a joke. I really wanted to beat his up but still it won't make him realized his fault and apologize, so my energy would waste for nothing anyway. 

"Okay just shut up then. i'm tired so let me sleep." I lied on his beloved bed then immediately closed my eyes, I just need some rest after this exhausting day, because of him.

"Hey! It was changmin's fault, he gave me the idea and I just tagged along with him. So it wasn't my fault at all you understood? Hey! Wake up!" He was making excuses again but I don't wanna hear him blabbering anymore, so I just drove myself into a deep sleep before he could disturb me again.

On the next morning I woke up, still on his bed with a sapphire blue blanket covered my small figure. I sat up and yawned while stretching my rigid muscles. This blanket... Did he tucked me in when I was still sleeping? But was a guy like him would do this kind of thing? I got up and away from the bed as my foot tripped on something. Actually it was someone. "Kyuhyun?" He was lying on the floor, sleeping peacefully with just a plain carpet beneath his body. I squatted down while watching at his sleeping face. He was just like an innocent kid while sleeping like this, and it made me giggling softly.

"You better be quiet like this you stupid kyu." I reached out to his hair but he suddenly moved. I yelped with the abrupt motion then he mumbled about something. "I like you..." My heart about to stopped when his mouth whispered those words. He likes who? Was he still sleeping or it was just his dream? "I like you... Teukie-noona..." He smiled in his sleep while his arms opened up widely and hugged my body. "Teukie-noona? Hey! Let me go you idiot!" I tried to push him away but his grip was too strong and tight. "Kiss me.... Chuu~" he pursued his lips forward to kiss mine and I immediately pulled my face away from him but he indeed had more power when he was delirious. So I shutted my eyes tight, felt his hot breathe upon my skin coming closer and closer.

However... He immediately stop getting closer. "What are you doing shortie? Why are you here? Being so close to me? Did you just abuse me when I was asleep?" I flunged my eyes open and punched him right on his face. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HUGGED ME YOU FCKIN *SSHOLE" so I shouted loudly, letting him unconcious again on the floor then I directly went to the bathroom, locked myself inside and tried to calm down. "Easy minnie..." I assured myself and took a deep breath.  "He's just an idiot..."

Honestly... If I had to tell you my secret, it was... Actually I had a crush on that cho kyuhyun, since our first meeting. And it wasn't in that day when he and his friends bullied me. It was in my 8th birthday, maybe he already forgot about that but I cannot. i always remember that day.

My birthday was always celebrated together with the new year. My parents often invited their relatives to our house to celebrate my birthday and new year in the same time. One day that boy also came into my party. He was younger than me, maybe he was about 6 years old at that time. That brown-haired boy came with his family, bringing along a cage with a bunny inside. It was said to be a gift for my birthday. That bunny was white, very cute and fluffy. I started to love bunny because of him.

And so on that day we played together on the park near my house. We played with that bunny and I lift it up high to the sky but my foot got tripped on a rock. I fell down, hurt my knees, but the worst part was that bunny fell into the fish pond in that park. i was panicking and crying. My legs hurt and I cannot run to save her. But kyu immediately jumped into the pond, not caring with the depth which was quite deep for kids like us. He was unable to swim either but he managed to catch the bunny and swam back to the edge, giving that birthday gift to me again. "Don't cry... She's okay." he grinned and that bunny which was safe and sound. I was so glad the bunny and him were safe and I felt so guilty for being useless. I cried so loud and he was confused why was I cried despite that bunny was Okay.

Then we went back to my home, kyu was sneezing hard because he caught a cold after jumped into the cold watered pond. But he always smiled and told me not to worry. He was my childhood hero for sure, since that day I always admire him. I wanna stay by his side, but unfortunately my family had to move to japan because of dad's work. i was upset to leave korea, I really wanna stay but my mom's said I could go back by myself when I'm already 17. 

So after I turned 17, I applied to the same school where kyu studied, thanks to his family for giving that info. He was in the first grade, known as the genius student who took the acceleration programme and always being on number 1 rank. I was in the second grade, shy, quiet and not that popular, so it was hard for me to approach him. I hoped he still remembering who I am and would talk to me. But instead, he was making fun of me and the bunny I played, not recognizing who I was. Disappointing... I couldn't held my feelings anymore. I wanted to stay but wouldn't worth anything if he forgot about me, and the bunny. So when my mom said she missed me and wanted to meet me again, without thinking any further I decided to go back into japan.

Later in some years, I realized that I cannot forget about him. Although he did that to me, in my deepest heart I knew he was still that kyu I know. That kyu... I loved for years already. Maybe it was fate or just coincidence, but I got a job in korea again, the place was in the same district with cho's residence. So I decided to steady my heart, moving back into korea and live with them, hoping kyu would remember me soon. It was okay if my love is one-sided. I knew he's straight, not like me. But I just want him to know that he's a precious person, although I couldn't expresed that feelings well.

"Oy shortie! What take you so long? Are you okay?" I heard him knocked the door and I immediately turned the shower on. "Of-of course! Just leave me alone, I'm taking a shower here!" Phew that was close. I hope he won't thinking strange toward me. "Geez just say if you have a constipation, this kiddo." Maybe I just had to smack his head after this.

***********************

So after he had an obvious bump on his head, we went together to the bus stop. Actually my destination was very near from the house so I didn't need to ride a bus. But I just wanna spend more time with him, a short walk will do. On the bus stop, we met with two beautiful ladies, and he was being flirty toward the blonde one. She was indeed beautiful and not to mention her body was also great. I was a guy and nothing compared to her. Kyu had a good taste though, there's no way he'd fall for me anyway.

I gave him an annoyed look when he let that pretty noona ride the bus first, then after the bus disappeared from my sight, I directly went to my workplace, a rather big music and theatre school located in the center of the town. I was accepted as a guitar and vocal instructor, actually my major was also music and performing arts so this job kinda suited me well.

"Hello I'm Lee Sungmin who had to work here from today on." I went to the receptionist desk and she took me into the instructors room, introduced me with my fellow instructors. "Hi, I'm Kim Ryeowook, nice to meet you Sungmin-sshi!" A quite feminine male warmly greeted me, he looked friendly and kind-hearted. "Hi Ryeowook-sshi, pleasure to meet you too." I smiled back, this gonna be an awesome start for my job.

****************

End of Ming's POV, so you could request another POV for next chapter of:

1. Siwon

2. Heechul

3. Eunhyuk

4. Hangeng

only them for this time since the others hasn't come out yet, for wookie and kibum they just barely mentioned so I couldn't make their POV yet. 

Most request would get featured pov in next chapter XD so that's why comment is important kkkk (a new way to gain comment lolz, I'mso bloody thirsty for comment sowry ;A;

Thank you all my readers <3