Life Goes On

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Why did you do that?" Heechul furiously glaring at his sloopy best friend. It was really upsetting him that the older male won't discuss this matter with him first. Well maybe, he did yesterday. But the other didn't think that he was serious about the breaking up thing. "It was the best... For me and him. Now he could find some proper girl to marry with. And of course it wasn't me..." Leeteuk was busy packing up his crossdresser's outfit into one large cardboard box without looking directly to the mumbling male beside him. "What are you gonna do after this? Don't tell me you've applied on some nightclubs or bars again. Arrgh! This kid really driving me insane." The younger male won't stop muttering and scratching his head right away if he didn't receive any answer yet from the ignorant blonde.

"No I won't, don't worry. I'm gonna find other job soon." He finally finished pack everything and lifted that box up. Put it beside the wardrobe right in the corner of their room. "Teukie... Why you gave up so easily... There was still a chance that horse Siwon is a gay. I mean he looks gay. In my opinion though..." Honestly Heechul didn't mean to sound insulting but he didn't know how to implied the gay meaning without the word itself.

"There's no way Heechul... His family is very strict. This kind of relationship was undeniably prohibitted. I don't want him to be kicked out just because they found out that Siwon was dating a guy like me." He took out a creamy beige coat from the wardrobe and wear it before going out from their apartment. "Hey where are you going at this time? Isn't it already late to find a job if it was not the clubs?" The ash haired male really forbid the elder to work in those kind of places. Last time they work on the bar, the angel almost got exploited by some grungy old males. Fortunately he managed to escape although that kind of memories weren't any good to treasure with.

"No Chullie... Don't worry that much. I just wanna stroll around, a bit of sightseeing, or else I'll get crazy just by staying in here." He curved his lips at ease then immediately took a step out and closed the door.

He wandered without any destination to go. Staring from outside some stores' window and passed them by without entering. It was really a lonely night, after he barely knew the handsome prince, he felt alone no more. The taller guy was always there to make him smile everyday. He was a funny person, a caring one, with that charming smile, he definitely melt Leeteuk's heart from the start, from the very beginning. But now he let his own heart being empty once again.

His feet finally stepped on one common alley. It was the previous place where he worked before the Choi's company. The drunkyard bar. He clenched his chest tight while watching at the reminiscent building. It held a lot of memories, the good and bad ones. Although it was really hard working there with all the malicious stares everynight, however he didn't stand any other chance but to stay there and make some money. Life was that rough back then.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?"  A glimpse of retained memory just passed by inside Leeteuk's reverie.

---

The boy was still agitating and unable to answer. He was just slightly nodded, tilting his sight up to look at the savior of his soul. "Why.. Did you help me?" He couldn't took his orbs away from the beautiful sight, he thought it was the god who saved him, but he most likely a human being, but not an ordinary one. He was such an extraordinary. Beautiful. Like a prince in some fairytale description he ever heard when he was little. "Because you were in trouble of course. How could I sit back and watch while someone is being harrassed?" His helper was much younger at that time. He wore nothing like a prince, just a simple black hoodie and pair of training pants. He was also sweating much even before he kicked the old ert males with the amazing taekwondo skill, seemed like he was exercising in the middle of the night alone. 

"Are you a superman?" The smaller male in his arms asked with a serious tone, causing a sudden burst of laughter came out from the mentioned man. "Obviously no, sorry. My name is Siwon, but I'm not as cool as superman.." He smiled and help the other to stood up then covered his slender body with the jacket he was wearing since the thin boy looked thrilling cold in those ripped shirt.

"Jungsoo!" Another boy approaching them in a rush and immediately pushed the blonde boy behind his back. "How dare you to touch my precious brother like that!" He screeched like an starving kitty and ready to clawed the tall boy but the male behind immediately held his arms. "No Heechulie! He was the one who saved me! T-that gramps over there... Who initially wanted to..." He looked down to his feet, feeling terribly ashamed. "Wh-what? Oh I'm so sorry... Thank you for saving this kid... He was such a clueless boy." The feminine  looked boy holding the shivered one behind him, trying to calm himself down.

"It's okay! I'm glad I could help. By the way since you already met your companion, and he seems like a badass one, I guess I should go now. See you!" He went just like that, only wearing the tanktop because of his jacket had already given to the other. "W-wait!" Leeteuk tried to stop him but he was running so damn fast and far already. "But... I didn't introduce myself properly..." He muttered soflty. Heechul giggled while watching his friend cute expression. "So you like him instantly like a ramyeon?" He poked the other's blushing cheeks playfully, turning the pale skin into reddish-hued.

"N-not like that!" The pixie haired blonde stammering as always when he get nervous. "I just want to say thank you..." He playfully touching his fingers with the opposites while still staring at his toes. "You like him just tell me already!" Heechul hugged his brother teasingly while tickling his chest also. "Hee-heechul! Stop! Ahahaha!" They laughed together and running back to their home.

---

Leeteuk clutched the jacket he brought together when he left earlier. It was such a beautiful memory he could remember as long as he became the waiter at that bar. The most precious encounter in his life so far. The day when he was helped by the handsome prince, he always thought that he was fated to met the other boy. It was such a naive hope, as he grew up, he realized he was nowhere to be fated with him. He was just destined to met him again but not to be together forever like in his dreamland. He was born as a male with sightly different preference than others. But that Siwon, he was born as a straight perfect male. It was like inserting a key which was not matched with the hole. They didn't meant to be together. He was so aware that not any story would end happily. His happy ending was at the time he met again with that boy, but the story progress as he didn't stay with that happy ending. The life still goes on even after the ending.

"Hey you pretty, wanna have a drink with me?" A drunk male approached Leeteuk so suddenly and he just realized that it was so empty there. He was alone. Again, in the same place as some years ago, and he wasn't sure if the history would repeat itself. "I-I have to go..." He tried to escaped as soon as possible but the guy immediately chase and caught him right away. "No! Let me go!" He was struggled to release himself from the grip. But he was still weak like before and couldn't overpowered the stronger male. He wished he learnt some taekwondo moves from his ex-boyfriend beforehand.

"You're so cute... Maybe I could take you to my room tonight?" He smirked mischievously and forcefully dragged the thin body to his side. "Let go! You bastard!" " Leeteuk bite his arm with every might, making he suffered in pain and he use the opportunity to ran away. "Hey come back you biatch!" He followed after the blonde quickly til they reached some dead end. "Hehe... Now you should carefully come to me... Before I rush to you and ravish you right away y..." The blonde was so terrified, his legs were weak and shaky. He was already out of breath and didn't know how to escape anymore.

"Si-siwon! Please help me!" He screamed the name loudly, the only person he could ever think of right now. Then suddenly something smacked the drunken man head so badly, forcing him to collapsed and fell to the ground. "Are you okay!" Then it flashed back the memories again.

----------------

Update again hehe ^^ I'm addicted to update, it seems like my head work so smoothly than before though after the exam xp

What do you think of this update? ^___^ it was revealed some of leeteuk's past. I hope you enjoy the progress of this story

Btw how many chapters do you think are left before the ending? 

saranghae yeorobun! :*