That Day

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Thanks for the meal!" he huffed as putting the ricebowl back onto the the dining table. "It was really delicious mommy!" The shortie smiled and said that phrase so adorably making my parents and noona went 'awwww bbuing bbuing~' 

What. The. Heck.

Didn't this barbarian kid just beat my up with his cute innocent bunny plushie? I thought my life was ending back then....

--

"CHO KYUHYUN PREPARE TO DIE!!!" He shouted so damn loud with that small body of his.

Wait, what? Of course I wasn't preparing to die yet. My life was just too gorgeous to end right now, I didn't even married yet! I had to proposed to that angel first if I was going to heaven. But back to the first problem, I still want to live. However this kid wasn't like any grim reaper in my imagination. He didn't bring any death-scythe but a bunny? He must be kidding me.

"Hey calm down..." I tried to guard myself with my bag. "Why should I die? I'm still young and healthy and not to mention I'm awesome and talented too! It will be a waste to take my life now." So with that many excuses he must be discouraged to kill me. "Like I care! Just feel my wrath already!" He dashed with the speed of light and smacked my face really hard. With that bunny. And I must say that it was so freakin' painful.

I fell down to the ground, unconcious of whatever might come. Maybe he was really a grim reaper, with a new style of weapon. I shouldn't had underestimate that kid from beginning with.

Then I found myself lying on my bed with ice pack on my cheeks. What did just happened to me? I sat up and rubbed my swollen cheeks. "Ouch that hurts!" So that bunny was not a dream after all? I went out from my room and saw that... Evil bunny. He was talking happily with my family in the living room below. Shisus. Please tell me what was going on here.

"Oh kyuhyun! You awake?" my father saw me upstair and called my name directly. Geez dad, I was going to hide somewhere before you called me out loudly like that. Why won't you understand that this only son of yours almost died in vain because of that little boy? "Come here kyu, we want to introduce someone to you." My mom already going up and pulled my arms, so there was no way out for me after all.

"This is Sungmin-ah, he was in the same high school with you. Don't you remember him?" My father finally introduced him to me. Sungmin? I looked at him closer but of course carefully as maybe he still wanted to kill me. Sungmin... I must had heard that name before, but who? I closed my eyes and thinking. Think kyuhyun! Think!

"You should thank him kyu!" My noona said. "He found you lying unconciously after hitting the electric post hardly on your face. Did you get drunk? Tsk, such an uncute boy." she said without knowing anything while her hands patting the evil bunny's hair lovingly. What a special treatment they gave to him after that boy tortured their own son, geez. 

"It's okay Ara-sshi! I'm happy I could help!" He was clinging to noona's arm so cutely and my noona couldn't help but squealing. "Ah I wished minnie was my brother instead of that kyu." Then I got pissed off. This woman just hadn't see that bunny real self though.

"Sungmin was mom's best friend's son kyu! And he is going to live here with us, from now on til the undecided period of time."

Then my world went blank. So the story entitled 'The Perfect Life of Amazing Cho Kyuhyun' was turned into 'The Disaster Life of Still Amazing Cho Kyuhyun'.

--

"Mom I thought I wasn't agree yet with this sudden addition of a new household?" I complained immediately in the dining room. Hoping they would listen to my opinion. But they suddenly got quiet as I spoke.

"So-sorry... Maybe my presence here wasn't expected by all of you... I can go now if you'd like to..." He said with trembling lips and puppy eyes making my parents and noona took the tissue and wipe their tears of pity.

"No! Sungmin-ah! We'd love you to be here! Kyu was just jealous because he used to be the only son of this house." So now this kid was also their son huh? HUH??

"Yeah Minnie, If kyu don't want to have another household I could kicked him out." Noona that was too harsh. I know I wasn't an obedience kid but come on! I lived with you for 23 years already!

"But we don't have any extra room here, so I guess you could stay in Kyu's room since it was kinda wide for himself." My dad smiling so happily despite his lovely son's suffering.

"No if noona loves him so much then make him stay in her room." I was totally not into this kind of lame idea.

"Noona is a girl, she needs privacy Kyu. Grow up a bit." So In the end my opinions were all invalid.

*******************

"You could sleep on the floor. Or in the bathtub if you don't like here." I immediately said that once we arrived at my room.

"I'm the guest here so shouldn't you respect me a little bit?" He said while sitting on my bed comfortably. No one dared to touch my precious heavenly bed. I pulled him up and throw his smaller body into the floor. "Since when you are my guest? You almost killed me before you little liar. Aish! You could deceived my family so well, but not with me." I smirked and threw myself on the bed.

"You deserve that kind of beating. Geez. You're still an like before." He sighed and pulled me up from the bed and stared at my eyes intensely. "Don't you remember anything you jerk?" He clenched his fists and about to punching me again. "Whoah stop that! How am I supposed to know if you didn't tell me anything!" I gasped and suddenly he relaxed down his fists. "You... You forgot about what was happening during our first year at highschool?"

First year? Highschool? Oh wait... He... He wasn't by any chance that boy right? Lee Sungmin... Oh God. Now I remember.

"You are... That pumpkin Sungminnie?" He nodded as I got a heart attack. This can't be.... Then my brain started to recall.

"Hey Kyu!" My classmate, Kibum came and slapped my back happily. "What is it bummie? Is there any interesting story?" I answered without looking at him cause still busy playing the PSP. "Nah, I'm just bored, hey! What are you playing? It seems interesting, lend me that." He tried to grab away my game but I won't let anyone even my best friend to touch my girlfriend, this PSP I mean.

"Don't disturb me, I'm being serious." He sighed while another boy came along. "Kyu! Kyu! There's something more interesting than your game! Believe me!" Changmin, my another best friend came with that similar evil face with mine.

"What is it?" Since it was him, I bet it would totally interesting. So I put away the game and let kibum played with it.

"It's that new student, Lee Sungmin of the 2nd year. You know... I saw him playing with bunny plushie and eating pumpkin behind the schoolyard!" He looked so happy while I was still thinking about what was really interesting with that story.

"Ermm so what's wrong with that?" Although playing with bunny while eating pumpkin wasn't an usual activity but I didn't find something worth to spazzed at.

"Yeah I know it wasn't totally wrong, but since we got no new material to bullied at why don't we used that pumpkin and bunny thing to have fun!" Well actually it was incredibly random, but why not? We're bored as hell right now.

"I think it is bad of you two to bully the new student... so you shouldn't... Eh? They went already?" Kibum was confused to found his two evil friends vanished in thin air.

"Look the new student is playing with bunny! And Pumpkin! Nananananana!" we were singing while circling around the shorter boy. He looked embarrassed but I didn't know maybe I was just too childish and evil back then that I totally not aware. 

Yet the other male students found mine and changmin's game interesting so they followed to circling around the boy and singing happily. "Hey stop! you are so childish!" The girls seemed to angry at us but we always be stubborn boys and not listening to the girls.

"STOP!!" He was crying, then took his bunny and pumpkin immediately. He stared at my face for seconds and bumped at my shoulder before leaving. "See, you hurted him! Stupid boys." The female students were scolding us. Made me realized that deep in my heart, although it was fun bullying him like that, but somehow I felt guilty, seeing him crying like that.

Moreover on the next day... I heard that he moved to Japan because his parents were working there. So he must be lonely... And I just made him felt worse than before. I was a really bad person.... That was the first time in my life I ever felt guilty toward someone. And it wasn't feeling good.

*********************

LOL I update so fast ^___^ Since I might cannot update tomorrow please leave a lot of comment so when I'm back I'd love to see your comments,  I love reading how readers reaction to a story. it was the author's personal pleasure! so if you like more updates from this story, please do write some feedback!

Love you~

next chapter might be from Leeteuk's POV instead of Kyu, so please look forward to it!