Which One?

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Hehehe~" Kyu grinned happily while locking his eyes straight at his cellphone monitor, reading a short text message he just received earlier this morning.

From: My 1004 \(//∇//)\<3 (Yes, he wrote the contacts with emoticons, really bratkyu)

Message: Kyuu, thx for ur lucky charm, it works well with me! I've already got a new job, mind to visit me sometimes?

Then Leeteuk wrote his workplace address in the last part of his message.

Kyu couldn't calm himself, clenched his fist happily then jumped like just winning the lottery two times in a row. "Lucky-kyu is my new nickname haha!" After that he typed a reply for the special male.

Message: Nice to hear that Teukie~ I'll visit you at lunch! How 'bout that? ^___^

He waited nervously for some seconds and got a reply. "Wow he's fast!" The brunette eagerly opened the message and read it cautiously.

Message: OK see you then, I'll be waiting ;)

"I'll be waiting? Ahaha you naughty naughty!" Kyu sang playfully and put back his phone into the pocket. "I should buy him a present, so... It's easy, just skip work for today." He giggled and just letting the bus passed without riding on it that morning. "My Angel! I'm coming!"

----------------------------------

Kyu entered some stores in the shopping district, wondering what should he buy for the older male. "Ahh I don't know what to buy! Should I give him food or clothes? But I don't know his taste either..." He tried to figure it out with his big head, however accidentally he bumped on someone. 

"Aish! Be careful when you walk brat!" That man got mad so instantly but rather that apologizing, of course our little arrogant brat won't let his pride fell off just like that. "Hey! You're the one who must keep your eyes open, no wonder sine the fat on your cheeks forced them to close." He insulted like usual with his skillful sharp-tongue.

"W-what! Oh! It's you Cho-boy next door!" That man happened to be Kim Youngwoon the annoying and ert neighbor of the stubborn Kyu. "Oh it's you dirty-raccoon!" Kyu pointed back yet still insulting.

"This cockroach... Do you want to taste my fist of madness!" He threatened the younger boy but Kyu just calmly shook his head and shrugged. "Brainless people always solve everything with violence." The witty boy just smirked with his typical, you-know-how expression. While Kangin almost likely to punch that face hard, he suddenly remembered something. "Oy Kyubrat, you know that Sungminnie well right?" He decided to let that brat go this time due to his curiousity.

"Sungminnie? You mean that barbaric bunny? Why?" Kyuhyun started to wonder why was the big raccoon asked about his roommate so abruptly. "Do you know his weaknesses? Please tell me, I'll treat you for ice cream." He pleaded with puppy big eyes which not suited him at all. "Do you think you could lure a guy like me with ice cream?" The sly boy smirked again and again, already had this plan arrange in his evil mastermind.

----------------------------------

"Yay! New Starcraft package complete with the guidebook!" Kyu shouted delightfully once he exited the game store with the broken guy beside him. "You happy, I'm broke..." He flipped down his wallet and there was nothing fell down beside a piece of candy which already expired and a gust of cold wind. "Oy Kyu! Fulfil your promise now! What are the secrets of the rabbit boy!" Kangin cried out.

"Geez, wait for a moment. Of course I'll tell you." Kyu then leaned closer to the bigger male's ear and whispered. "What? Repeat it again." The raccoon closely listening to the other boy's word then he looked surprised. "Really? But it kinda not suit him well?"

"Yeah I know, but I found out about that just some days ago." Kyu answered while staring at his new game with sparkly eyes. "Okay thanks then! But I'll kill you if you lie!" The big male suddenly dashed off and disappear while the brunette realized it was  almost lunch time already after looking at the big LED clock on a building. "Damn! I didn't bought anything yet! Ah let's see..." He bustled in the nearest store and randomly picked something.

-----------------------------------

"Kyu you came?" Leeteuk ran happily toward the younger male as soon as the boy arrived. "Of course!" The mentioned boy stretching his arms widely hoping he would receive at least a warm hug from the other, but he failed as Leeteuk just smile in front of him and wondered why Kyu was still stretching his arms. After a moment of silence the brunette pretended that he just doing a warm up which causing the situation to be more awkward.

"Oh! Oh... You work here now?" Kyuhyun finally broke the silence while roaming his sight over the place. "Ah yes, isn't this place beautiful?" Leeteuk pulled the taller male's hand, showing his workplace around. It was full of colorful flowers with various kinds since it was actually a flower shop. "Yeah right, but you are more beautiful..." Kyu spontaneously mumbled that, he had no interest in flowers or nature at all though. "Pardon?" The blonde asked, didn't hear what Kyu said clearly. "They are beautiful!" Kyu immediately changed his previous words nervously. "Oh by the way I had something for you." Kyu presented the gift he purchased back then to the boy anterior of him. "Ah I burdened you too much, no need to..." Leeteuk about to refused again but Kyu pout just couldn't be resisted.

"What is this?" He opened the wrap to found out what's inside. "So cute!" The smaller male immeditely took a yellow duck plushie with pink ribbon out from the box and cuddled it tightly on his chest. "Hehe it's squishy, thanks Kyu!" He curved his lips lovingly to the younger male then Kyu had an urge to capture them with his right away. "N-no problem, I'm glad you like it... Although I took it randomly though." He thought in his mind.

"Hey, duckie's holding on something, what is this?" Leeteuk noticed a folded pink card between the duck plushie's wings. Kyu who also didn't realized there was a card there curiously peeking. "Will you marry me?" The blonde abruptly proposed to Kyu, making the brat's face turn reddish-hued. "W-what! I Do! I Do!" His tongue automatically spitted out that answer. "I'm so happy... Teukie!!" He hugged the smaller male tightly almost making him lose breath. "K-kyu! It-it was written in here..." He showed the previous card, will you marry me? Is actually written there, causing Kyu to be more embarrassed.

"Oh hahaha!" Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly. Now he cursed whoever the person invented this kind of proposal duck. At least use a ring to propose, not a duck! Leeteuk didn't say anything but giggled, watching Kyu's hilarious expression. "Sorry, I didn't know it was there with the doll... B-but!" He stammered. "Did you ever imagine to marry someone like me?" He blushed again, why would he stated something silly like that at this time?

"O-oh, I think..." Leeteuk seemed a bit hesitated to answer. "Whoever your future spouse is, they will be so happy." He answered ambiguously, not right into Kyu's point. "If it was you?" The younger male asked again. "I'll be so happy, if I were a girl..." Leeteuk smiled. "Kyu... I'm sorry if my next statement would hurt you but... You should stop looking at me as a girl. I'm a male you know that..."

"How if I love you as a male? Would you accept me?" Kyu disrupted. "Y-you don't mind If I also interested in guys right? You broke up with Siwon-hyung cause he didn't accept you being a male did you? But I'm different with him, I still love you as before, my feelings didn't change at all." He breathed heavily after saying everything out loud, somehow he felt lighter after confessed all of his guts to the male he treasured the most.

"Kyu... But Siwon didn't..." Leeteuk wanted to straighten everything to make it obvious for the younger male that he and Siwon was not broke up yet, but before he was capable to utter that, Kyuhyun pulled his body closer and pressed their lips together passionately. "I love you..." Kyu whispered between the kiss and forced the older to parted his lips. "K-kyu-" Leeteuk couldn't oppose the other male power as the brunette grasped his waist tighter then tilting his head to deepen the contact. It felt really good to taste the blonde soft lips on his, it was rather sweet yet arousing so much. With the thoughts he forcefully pushed his tongue inside the pretty mouth, completely dominating their first make out session.

Leeteuk felt really guilty, he already had Siwon however... Why... somehow, he didn't want to let the taller male lips go? Was he really this greedy? Was it because Kyu is similar with Siwon who sincerely loved him even after knowing his real self. Why did he ever thought to possesed them both? It wasn't right at all, he shouldn't hurt anyone of these boys. Because... He honestly, loved both of them.

The blonde moaned and kissed back the younger male while his eyes started to dripping tears. He didn't know whether to feel excited or frowned. His sense told him to pulled away already but his instinct didn't. It was such a guilty pleasure and it was hard to resist.

----------------------------------

Well this Chap rated M already ._. Is it because of the 'arousing' word or teuk's cheat hehe xD

well the drama started again! Teukie is such a fallen angel... Ah I hope you won't cursed him after this because he cheated on Siwon kekeke (isn't an affair would be a nice spice for this story lolz *killed by readers)

Anyway I had sad feeling because Teukie will enlist in the end of this month T___T yet I still make him a cheater, I'm so sorry leader ;_;

Fellows who expected kangmin, it will be another spice for this story later *troll face

But since college start again, slower updates to come... Please be patient my dear readers who still kindly read this story even it almost like an endless drama wheel.

see ya!