Let's Go!

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Faster! Faster!" Sungmin commanded while pushing the taller boy forward, they were going on jog together at five in the morning although the lazyass Kyuhyun was not completely collected his soul already. "I'm sleepy... And it's so cold outside... Can't we go back and sleep now?" Kyu yawned and stopped moving his feet any further, then he closed his eyelids and drove to sleep so suddenly. "Oh! It's Teukie-hyung!" Said the smaller boy abruptly.

"Wh-where?" Kyu immediately woke up and tidied himself up. "In your dream! Let's run again you slowpoke!" He pulled out a belt and whipped the younger male with it. "Whooah! You barbarian! It's an abuse you know!" Kyu guarded himself with his limbs from the mad rabbit attack. "And why in the first place we exercised at Han River when the sun is not rising yet?" The brunette was endlessly complaining. "Your body has to be fit enough to face the audition! Do you want someone else to steal your spotlight while you relaxed so much?" Yelled the energetic bunny. "Tsk it's not like I'm going to compete with sprinters or some kind of other athletes..."

"FASTER HYUNG FASTER!!" Then a boy screamed harder than Minnie, whilst back-riding on someone. "Who are those lunatics, exercising at this time... Hey that means we're lunatic too?" Kyu then took back his words. "Oh! Minnie and Kyu!" The boy who just yelled jumped down then ran toward those two, leaving the exhausted other boy behind. "Wookie, what are you doing here when it's still dark?" Then what are YOU doing too Sungmin?

"I trained my Yeye~" He referred the dark-haired boy so lovingly despite just causing him to collapse. "He was so out of energy, so I thought I should took him out for exercise sometimes. Hyung! Come on get up! We had still long way to go before the dawn break!" He clapped his hands impatienty to wake the older male up. "Wookie-yah... Let me... Rest..." He stammered as trying to control his breath rhythms. "Rise and shine my turtle-boy." He squatted and tilted up the lying down male chin then pecking his lips to cheered him. Next second the fainted boy already straighten up his body while jogging passionately in place. "I'M READY TOO BINGO BABY!"

"Bingo?" Kyu and Min stared at each other then couldn't think another beside the old-school popular board game. "That's the spirit! I anticipated that let's go!" Ryeowook raised his arm high while yelling. "Wait isn't that my line?" Kyu interrupted but ignored by the others, the couple then running together again after said farewell to the frozed Kyumin. "They're unique right?" The shorter boy muttered. "More likely, psycho." Kyu emphasized. "Ahh I wish I could get some mood booster like that weird Yesung." The boy added then sighed after looking at Ming. "Wh-what! So I can't be your mood booster!" Sungmin somehow felt offended by the statement. "Tsk why should I've been trapped with this midget like forever..." The brat pointed it out again.

"Geez... So you want me to kiss you that bad?" The smaller boy said sarcastically. "Wh-what! Of course n-no! Who want to taste that pumpkin smelled lips!" Kyu insulted like already been his usual habit. "Who want to taste that sharp-mouth either, my  lips would bleed so much bleh!" Sungmin teased the taller male back, now they were looking so immature in their 20's. "But you already kissed me! And your lips didn't bleed, but I tasted pumpkin! It's fact you gnome!" Kyu angrily answered. "So what if I tasted like pumpkin! They had no sin like you brat! Pumpkins are pure and innocent!" They quarreled more and more like there was no tomorrow. 

"Omo! So you two were kissing already?" Yewook were already back to that place, just because those two fights were longlasting, then they leaned closer to eavesdrop on them. "Wh-whoaah! You startled us!" The two debating males suddenly jerked away from that weirdo couple. "Congrats! Why didn't you tell me earlier minnie?" Wookie bounced happily. "N-no we are not like that, you mistook it." Kyu tried to cleared things up but the others still not listening, "I don't wanna be paired up with you immature brat either," Sungmin glared at the tallest yet youngest boy among them. "Well that's good! But didn't you said that you love me?" Kyu teased back. "What! I didn't meant to say that! I'll take back those words! You're not worth to be loved by an amazing person like me!" The bunny fight back. "Who's amazing? I'm the only amazing person here!" Kyuhyun answered cockily.

"Aww that's the lovers quarrel." Ryeowook fanboying over the still debating males. "Really? But they are most likely a pair of clown." Yesung added. "Oh! It's raining!" The shaggy-haired male realized a drop of cold substance fell on his nose the he pulled Ryeowook closer and covered the smaller male with his coat together, "Let's go home for now Wookie, you'll catch a cold if we continue."

"Ah! Y-yes..." Ryeowook blushed and cuddled closer to his boyfriend warm body due to exercising too much. "Should we heat ourselves up in the room?" He playfully seduced the shy Jongwoon. "YES WE SHOULD!" Yesung now in fiery mode, carried up his lover bridal style then dashed like a flash of light, disapearred so quickly from Kyuhyun and Sungmin's sight. "Shall we go back also?" Minnie asked the shivered brunette. "Y-yeah... I want to eat something warm now," He answered while putting up his hood then together his own cold hands. "Here." The smaller boy reached out his hands to the taller while they walked home. "What is it?" Kyu didn't get the other's intention. Should him holding hands with that bunny?

"My hands are warms, you could grab it if you want." He looked away and blushed after saying that. "Oh right, bunnies are furry right? So of course you would always warm." Kyu giggled then took the other's male hand and held it tightly. "Hehe you're right, yours are so warm." He grinned happily and rubbed his cold hands against Sungmin's small warm hand. The older watched Kyu's childish expression then huffed softly. "This brat..." He chuckled as they continue their journey to reach Cho's resident, fortunately it was not raining hard, rather it was just a drizzle that formed an arch of rainbow on their way back to home, welcoming the breaking dawn.

------------------------

"Nananana~" Kyu hummed cheerfully on his way to the office that morning, seemed like our baby was in a good mood today. "Why you looked so happy Kyu?" Ming curiously asked the taller boy due to his unusual smiling expression rather than his ordinary smirk. "Nothing, I'm just feeling great!" He smiled wider while waiting patiently on the bus stop. "Be careful on your way Minnie!" He waved to the smaller male then Sungmin getting all of the goosebumps with him. "What's got into that brat's head? Well, the last time he acted like that was... After Teukie-hyung kissed his cheek. But he didn't met him for a while, so what caused that sudden mood swing of his?" Sungmin thought deeply while walking to his workplace.

"Hey you kid over there! Stop!" Suddenly a big figure blocked Sungmin's way, however he just kept walking and ignored that man who wore judogi (judo's outfit). "Wh-what! How dare you to simply ignore me!" The male raged and pulled the pink backpack. "What is it? You annoyed my focus." The bunny squinted at the male closely. "Oh you're that drunken ert." He flicked his finger, remembering Kangin as just another ert.

"Yah! I'm not that low!" His face got red, embarrased while remembering the previous accident. "I'm here to challenge you for a battle!" He tighten his black belt, then crossing his arms proudly. "What? Sorry I have no time for a useless trouble like this." He instantly refused the bigger male's request and walked away again. "Huh, just say that you are afraid to lose this time." He was trying to provoke but the smaller boy paid no interest at all.

"Hey! This kid... Okay! Okay! I'll give you a favour if I lose but vice versa if victory is on my side." The bunny turned around and pulled down his eye bag. "Bweeh, Are you deaf? I said I'm not interested, I have another important work to be done." Kangin gritted his teeth angrily but then he got a brilliant idea. "I'll kill that Kyuboy if you don't accept my challenge!" He started to threaten the other male. "Like you can." He sighed. "Moron like you can't kill people..."

"Ahhh I don't know anymore! I give up!" He scratched his scalp frustatedly then ran away. "Tsk what a dumb, well what was I thinking before?" He walked back on his way to the academy while his chin confusedly.

--------------------------

Regular update! ^___^ so most of you like the wonteuk scene before.

Then this chapter (kinda random) featured yewook, kyumin, and kangmin? 

Although I had the ending already in my mind but I want to wrote some filler chapter before it actually ends, so what pairing would you like to see (side stories for the existing couple already) ? But if you don't want to I guess I'll continue on the original plot instead xD

thank you for keep reading this story <3