Habitual Changes

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

 

"H-hyung... I can't breathe..." Kibum gasped for air as the smaller male's strong palm grabbed his neck and blocked his respiratory way. "He kissed him..." Sungmin didn't notice when the handsome face of the actor turning blue cause he started to lack oxygen. His eyes were fixed on the scene where the boy he loved the most was being kissed by someone. And of course it was making him jealous... So damn much. Beforehand, he was inquisitive when those two boys went missing, then after he realized that Kyu was escorting the blonde home, he decided to follow them behind and pulled Kibum to tagged along with him. But now he wished that he shouldn't had came and just sitting calmly in the Cho's residence while eating a slice of pumpkin pie.

In the other hand, the stalked male just kept frozen and stood there like a statue, then wavering for a moment before he turned away and sprinted happily with the fastest speed. "Mom! I won the lottery!!" The brown-haired brat screamed nonsense as some people in the neighbors getting annoyed then threw some random objects out from the window, meanwhile he ducked everytime, perfectly without getting any hit. He was surely in the highest form of pleasure just like after tasting one jar of ambrosia. "It was just on the cheek... You stupid brat...." Ming was obviously being envious and almost killed the younger boy in his hands if he didn't immediately pulled away and clenching his fists angrily.

--------------------------------------

"We're home!" On the next morning, the Cho Spouse and their daughter already back from their trip to Jeju, bringing a load of stuffs and gifts as their suitcase multiplied in a lot of amounts, "Mom! Dad! Noona! I miss you all so much!" Their only son, unexpectedly running happily to them while wearing an apron and holding a duster. He hugged and kissed their cheeks one by one, causing goosebumps on everyone who just arrived earlier. "D-dad are we still relaxing and dreaming on Jeju? How in the earth this lazy brat show affections toward us while wearing those things?" Ara was totally not comprehending this situation, her evil brother now had some aura of an angel so suddenly. "Maybe we should closed our eyes and opened them up again to know whether we're dreaming or not..." Her father agreed much to the statement after seeing that his son was not himself anymore.

"Noona~ appa~ why are you so mean? i'm your cute brother and son as always right? Bbuing bbuing?" Now they decided that he just hanging around with Sungminnie too much or their souls had switched by some unknown methods. "Morning..." The bunny came with oppositely terrifying expression. Aftermath they already had the proof that those two were actually exchanging souls.

"Morning uncle, auntie, and noona..." Another male came with pale face after he suffered from hypoxia last night. But he was immediately pulled by the curious Mrs. Cho. "Kibummie, We're so glad to have you staying in our house again after a long time, but did you know what happened to these guys? They are so damn weird, did you just taught them how to act? Since they looked professional already..." Kyu's highschool mate which already being a famous actor now was being interrogated by the parents and sister sneakily.

"No... Honestly there's nothing wrong happened to them." He just smiled faintly to approved the answer. But they still couldn't believe after took another quick glance on those two boys again. "How could people changed in few days?"

-----------------------------------

"Kyu, I should go now, but we're gonna practicing again this afternoon right?" Kibum said as he took his backpack and walked outside together with the brunette and his bunny who always followed around. "Yeah! Thanks Bummie! You even spared your time to help me... Although you were very busy with schedules." He hugged the other boy and patted his back friendly, feeling really grateful toward that buddy. "Nah, no need to. You're still my best friend, and oh! How about to contact Changminnie too, I'm sure he would love to come, then we could have a reunion together." The dark-haired male showed his killer smile before wearing the cap to cover his face slightly since he was really popular this time around after his drama had launched and didn't want to attracted lot of attentions.

"Sure! Actually I already texted him last night, he's most likely coming too this afternoon or else I'll choked him to death." Kyu said jokingly and high-five with his friend before he walked away. "Okay! Let's go Minnie Bunny!" He held the shorter male's hand and swung it happily together with his own. While Ming just sighed and couldn't help but smile seeing that brat happy face although he was still had the last night cheek-kissing scene in his mind. Well at least it was not on the lips, He thought to comfort his mind.

"Eunhyukkie!" Kyu danced and hummed happily when he reached the office door. Hyuk immediately clasped his hands and prayed after seeing the unusual behaviour of that kid. "God... I know he's so irritating... But I still consider him as friend so please... Don't make him delusional like this..." 

"Yah monkey! I'm not being delusional... Aish this ugly faced man...." Spontaneously the whiny brat turned evil again. "Kyu! You're back! Thanks god!" Despite being called ugly just seconds ago the anchovy didn't hold any grudge and hugged his partner cheerfully. "Hey let me go! Your feet stink!" Kyu just making excuses since how could he smelled the other male's feet when he was being hugged? Except if the smells were totally outrageous.

"What is this?" Their supervisor abruptly came and saw those two hugging. "Let me join won't you?" He glomped from Kyu's back immediately, making them lost balance and fell together onto the floor.

"Omo! Why are you doing in the office!" The scarlet lady came and couldn't believe what he just saw. "Hannie! How could you cheat on me for these two idiots!" He was about to kicked them all with the heels but Hangeng immediately stood up and tried to calm his lover down.

Well the office situation was back to normal (?) again. Except for one thing, Kyu didn't see the blondehead anymore this morning. It was kinda making him upset but of course the decision was for the older male's sake too. "Chul! Did Teukie already found a job?" Kyu asked informally toward the five years older male. "Hey kid! At least call me Heenim! Geez... No he didn't. He was still looking on the newspaper this morning. I hope he would find one soon though." The pretty male said while checking himself out on the mirror.

--------------------------------

"Kyu would you take a look on these applicants for the secretary position? After that I'll interview the qualifying ones." Siwon said after he called his hoobae into his room and dropped one stacks of folder on his CEO desk. "So you are replacing her already?" The younger male suddenly asked insistingly.

"We're not gonna talking about that now. I just need to find new secretary as soon as possible since my jobs are queueing." He huffed and saw thorough the glass windows. "We're not taking personal matters into the job, that's what called professionality. If she chose to resign then I cannot do anything."

"Yeah, but she did that not for herself, at least she still had a concern for a workaholic like you." Kyu sarcastically implied the sentence and took away the stacks of document. "You didn't even know what's happening to her, right?" The brunette uttered irritatingly before bowed and left from the president's room.

Siwon was silently staring at the closing door and palmed his face desperately. "You don't understand..." He mumbled to himself softly as remembering the face of his previous beautiful secretary. "I'm missing her too..."

------------------------------

Hiyaa! Not really a progress for the plot though...

so Minnie and Kiibummie were helping kyu to practice for his audition! 

And when will that Siwon found out about Teukie? What will teukie do to gain money?

Will Kyu succeed on his audition?

Lol I guess I'm getting excited by myself xD I hope you readers won't bored yet with the slow plot

see you on the next chappie!

P.S.: Suggestions are always welcomed