Brace Yourself, Cho Kyuhyun!

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Wow Kyu! That was nonetheless spectacular!" Changmin applauded cheerfully once his best buddy just finished practicing the first song. Indeed, the hesitant boy finally managed to regain his confidence a bit after getting some training from the harsh yet adorable Lee Sungmin. "Hmph! Who did driled this whiny little boy that he's now able to perform on the stage again." The boy dressed in pink jumpsuit looked absolutely proud of himself after hearing those compliments even though it was not directly addressed for him. "Yeah, maybe you have ten percent role in this, but without the amazingness of this almighty masterkyu himself, this kind of thing cannot be occured that simply." The arrogant boy starting to deny the bunny once again as always before.

"Tsk, who was the one that cried and curled himself up like a coccoon when I asked him to perform again. Crybaby. Noo~ I don't want to... I'm scared! Great Sungminnie please help this pitiful Kyu~" Sungmin playfully reenacted the younger boy's act earlier, causing his face slowly turning red. It was such a shameful incidence for a naughty kid like him. "Hey! You've just made up that last part! Who asked for your help? You were the one who voluntary offering to train me, geez..." He was being whiny again.

"Kyu sometimes you just have to keep your big mouth shut and accept that someone is helping you to get through all of this." Unexpectedly Kibum was putting on some obvious sarcasm in his sentence, causing Kyu and Changmin gaped in surprise together then the arrogant boy immediately sealed his lips. "Wow you truly had a sharp tongue also Bummie." Sungmin with the similar shocked face with others added, felt thankful with the younger male as he stood up to interrupt Kyuhyun. "Yeah, that's what I got from hanging out with these kids or years." He spreaded his famous killer smile upon responding to the eldest boy among them.

"Oh wait a minute, I got a call." The bunny hurriedly hopping out from the auditorium with his handphone sticking on the ear. "Kyu, how about practicing with the piano now?" The other boys suggested once Sungmin was gone but The brunette's hands spontaneously being shaky and sweaty after hearing the piano word. "A-ah right, I should try... B-but I need to go to restroom for a while! Wait for me okay?" Kyu dashed out through the exit door then leaned on his back on the wall after leaving the hall. "Am I ready yet?" He stared at the shivered left hand of his, reaching it out then watched it trembling because of the anxiety. "What if it won't budge like last time?" He questioned himself while recalling the past tragedy when he was unable to move his fingers freely and decided to stop followed his passion in music. For years he almost forgot how rejuvenated it feels to playing the music instruments while singing a song with all of his heart.

"I miss you too..." Suddenly he heard some voice, just behind the wall he leaned on. "How are you doing there mom? Have Sungjin and Dad been well also?" It was indeed the pinky boy's voice over there, Kyu was curious and attempting to eavesdrop on that phone conversation. "I understand mom, I don't wanna trouble the Cho family any longer..." He said with a sad tone and paused for a while before continuing with the next sentence. "Once I've done my job here, I'm going back to Japan soon, so don't worry." He curved his lips and rubbed his teary eyes with the back of his hand. "No I'm not crying mom, I'm just cutting the onion so my eyes are watery." He laughed awkwardly and began to sobbed again. "I'm doing pretty well here... They are so kind to me... Oh and that stubborn Kyu, you know, he recovered... At some point, he's able to stand on the stage again. Yeah mom... That's my secret right, I've always been his fan for all long." The ash haired boy giggled jokingly when answering that call from his mother.

Kyu was silently listening from opposite room. His eyes were filled with tears already, it was so pitiful. Did the smaller boy genuinely made his own journey from Japan by himself to help the arrogant male attained his self-confidence again? Why would he bothered to do something stupid like that? Didn't it just wasting his precious time?

----------------------

"Oh so you're not hiring new employee anymore... I see, thank you for your time." Leeteuk bowed before leaving the manager's office then sighed heavily. He held out the guitar pick which Kyu lent, wearing it as a necklace and bring it all the day whilst looking for job. "Kyu... It seems like your charm having a hard time against my unfortunate life." He giggled and grab it tight in his palm. "I should give it a shot again tomorrow." He pushed the pick back inside his shirt and realized that it was already a bit dark outside, then he determined to go home for now. "Maybe I could meet with Chullie if I go to the bus stop at this time. He'll be happy if I treat him for some drinks." The golden-haired male rushed on his feet toward the location, but there's no sign of his feminine yet cocky friend. "Did he took the bus already?"

He was still looking for the other male before his eyes eventually caught that pretty boy's figure. "Chul!" He was about to stretch his arm to call the slighty younger male, however he abruptly cancelled the action once he noticed that Heechul wasn't alone. He was accompanied by his foreign boyfriend and... The CEO of Choi company, together with a girl clinging closely on the handsome male's arm. Leeteuk hurrily hid behind the lamp post, Unable to tilted nor peeked on the people who were coming to his way. "Please don't come here..." He was grasping his chest tightly, in spite of understanding so well that Siwon was no longer his, it was still uneasy to see that man he once loved, no, instead he was still in love with that man. Of course it remained hard to admit that he's undoubtfully straight and likes girls from the beginning with. Maybe there was no use anyway to confess on the younger male that Leeteuk was also a male, it'll be better if he kept knowing nothing.

The blonde finally gathered the courage to turned and see what was they doing together. It would hurt him of course, but yet he was still curious. They were entering a restaurant accross the road when Leeteuk turned himself. Siwon tend to smiled a lot with that girl beside him. It was just a week after they broke up but the taller male seemed to move on already, did the older really that forgettable? Those kind of thoughts just ached his heart more.

"Don't cry Teukie... You silly! You were the one who let him go..." He hitted his own head to prevent the tears which was about to burst out, but it was done nothing better, his eyes were already filled with teardrops. "Leeteuk-ssi?" Suddenly there was some boy uttered the blonde's name hesitantly. "Y-yes?" The sobbing male immediately erased the streak on his face and stuttered to answer that voice. "Oh it's really you! I thought I was mistaken you with someone else since you cut your hair short." He was no other than the innocent Lee Donghae, Eunhyuk's boyfriend who was came along to the slumber party earlier.

"O-oh Donghae? Nice to see you again, we had fun last time right?" Leeteuk smiled friendly to the younger boy. He expected the anchovy was tagging along with the fish since they were unseparatable, but it came out he was alone while carrying some paper bags in his arms. "Why do you dress like a boy? Noona! You're pretty, these kind of outfits are not looking good on you." He pouted cutely, so he didn't found out afterall? "W-well... Donghae-yah. Actually..."

"HOLY SHISUS! SO YOU ARE A MALE!" He probably learnt that vocabulary from his boyfriend since that shisus term was still popular in the company. His jaw dropped upon hearing the statement from the beautiful man. He didn't even thought once that this person in front of him was really had the same gender as him.

"Sssh, don't yell that loud hae... It was embarrassing..." Leeteuk tried to distract away the people who were staring at them because of the black-haired boy's scream. "Oh sorry... It was because I didn't see that coming." He his chest to calm down his pounding shock heart. "But you're so pretty noona, I mean, hyung. Anyone would mistaken you as a girl." Hae giggled then doubtfully touching the other male's chest. "Oh you're not lying... You have no s right?" He grinned happily."Ye-yeah... I'm sorry for fooling everyone... I truly regret that." He uttered while stared again to that restaurant's window where Siwon currently seated in. "I shouldn't had lied in the first place..."

"Hyung... Why are you crying? I'm not mad at you. It's okay, you must have a reason to did that. Come on you can hug me if you're sad..." Hae came closer and embraced the slightly taller male's body tight then rubbed his back gently. "Donghae-yah... If you're able to forgive me... Do you think he could forgive me too?" He sobbed while holding the younger man also. "If you sincerely apologize, I'm sure whoever they are, they would forgive your mistake. But you should not lie anymore, OK?" Donghae smiled and ceased the other's tears. "Don't cry anymore hyung, your face will swollen if you're crying that much."

-------------------------

Hello everyone ^o^ here's another update!

Kyu finally found out about Ming's real intention for coming to Korea, will tell more about them later

And Wonnie already found a replacement for Teukie O_o so who was the girl?

so much conflicts lol sorry for the dramas lately XD

Please comments and subscribe if you like the story everyone, I really appreciate that. Make me motivated to write more!