It Has to Be You

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"A boy?" Some impulses just jolted right into kyuhyun's brain after running several conductions from his ears to his nerves. He watched the said boy in front of him, switched his sight to the blonde wig that had just been detached from her scalp, revealing a pixie cut hairstyle with still golden brown swatch. He crossed his arms, processing the recent information in his vision area of brain, accompanied by the statement of the person who said that he was actually a boy, while in other side, his cognitive area was trying to find the definition of 'boy' word. Boy, pronounced: boi. A male child or a young man. Male, the counterpart of female. 

Well it was not really difficult for a genius like him to find the definition of that word. He chuckled and smirked confidently when he finally reached the conclusion. He turned his head from side to side, squinting his eyes to observe every part of his sight carefully. "Ahahaha that was great!" He rotated his body, facing the window behind him then waving his hand playfully. "You got me, now please reveal the hidden camera."

He laughed his throat out while the blonde on his rear just blankly stared at him. "Wait, kyu..." The brunette started to lowered his laugh constantly and turned back to meet the gaze of that confused male. "If you guys were trying to make a joke, please did in much better way. This Cho Kyuhyun just too awesome to be pranked at." He shrugged and laugh again. "But this is not a joke, there is no hidden camera." Kyu then noticed that there was no any people coming out while holding a camera to record his stupid expression after been fooled. Then this was not a prank or so? "Wait, what date is it?" He asked the boy in front of him with still wondering eyes. "A-august? It's 30th of august." Unless it was his birthday or april fools there shouldn't be any way for him to get pranked. So was there any chance that the told statement was true? Could that beautiful angel he always adored and longed.... Also had that 'thing'... Between those slim legs? Well definitely a joke.

"Please, there's a limit for this kind of joke." He quirked and starting to laugh again, well maybe he went insane already. However the smaller male kept silent while watching him, perhaps felt pity after seeing the younger man lost his mind completely. "Ehm!" he finally broke the laugh with a plain cough. "Umm well, at least you should have a proof to show me that you are a valid male." The blonde's cheeks turned hue suddenly after he heard that statement. "P-proof? What proof?" Of course he won't exposed his private area willingly to the taller boy although they were both males. It was really out of place to do that. "Ah! No no! Not that part! Well you know! Maybe something to make me believe! Whatever you could ever think!" Kyuhyun also spreaded some pink blushes on his cheeks, really stupid of him to mention that kind of thing.

The smaller guy walked closer to him, holding the left sweaty hand of that nervous yet genius boy then put it on his ''. In no time kyuhyun's blood rushed to his face then sprayed out swiftly from his nostrils. His fingers paralyzed just by feeling that soft surface on his skin, then he immediately pulled back. "What are you doing!!!" he wiped the unstoppable running blood from his nose in vain, but suddenly the pretty male ed his pajama one by one, causing kyu to drip more blood in some point that he should get anemia already.

"Th-these are... Fake..." he blushed so adorably, not looking to kyu again due to the embarrassment. But suddenly he heard some sound of dropping weight into the floor. BUMP. The younger male just lost his conciousness and collapsed. "Kyuhyun!" he was shocked and instantly ran to the so-dead-already boy, shook his body while trying to call his name yet there was no answer. 

"I think I just saw heaven..." Kyu muttered.

--------------------------------

"Teukie... Let me touch those... s of y-" BANG before kyu could finish his sentence he received a powerful blow right on his face. "Why are you grabbing my chest you idiot!" A very familiar voice woke that ert brat up from his pleasant dream just now. He recognized the owner of that childish-like voice and immediately jerked his body back. "Meany bunny! What are you doing?" His eyes were  wandering to observed the place he currently in. It was still the same ceiling of his room. "Tsk, you should thank me. I brought you here after you fainted last night." Kyu paused for a moment and tried to remember the past incidence. "Fa-fainted? Oh! So you did.. You did heard my conversation with teukie? So it wasn't a dream?" Then about the truth he revealed last night... Was also the fact. Kyu shook his head and grasped his dizzy head. "It must be a dream after all."

"It wasn't. I heard it too. Actually I was eavesdropping since you sang that song and confessed yourself then get refused by him. That pretty lady you always adore, I must imply here that HE is a MALE. A fckin male with a . You get it now?" The dark-haired boy smirked so satisfyingly that he finally smacked the arrogant boy's pride off. "W-what? No... It's not good..." Kyu immediately grabbed ming's shoulders and stared at his dark orbs. "W-what?" The older yet seemed younger male stuttered while blushing at their straight eye contact.

"You can't tell anyone about this. It's his secret okay? Keep your mouth sealed." The taller male was trying to convince the other with his glare, hoping that no one would know about the fact beside him and that bunny. "W-why? Are you by any chance... Still like him? Even after knowing the truth?" Sungmin gritted his teeth angrily, of course it wasn't the reaction he expected. He thought that kyu would hate that boy after he'd been fooled all this time. It was actually... Hurting him. Why couldn't kyu liked him instead since he had the same gender also. It was not fair. 

"I don't know... But if someone found out about this, he will involved in much trouble. I don't want that to happen." That statement, just making the smaller boy more envious. Why would this Cho Kyuhyun worrying about other? Was that male really important for him? Sungmin lips trembled while holding on the tears he almost spranged out. "Why should I help you and him? It's up to me whether to tell anyone or not." He chuckled and got up from kyu's bed. Almost leaving from the room before kyu grabbed his wrist to prevent his further movement. "Let go." He pulled his arms but that boy's grip was stronger. "I beg you... Please don't tell anyone." He pleaded, very sincerely which made the shorter boy more upset than before already. "I'll do what you want, but please..." He asked again.

Sungmin's heart was about to tearing apart. Why did this boy asked such a foolish request... Only for that male who disguised as a female? Why wouldn't it be him who received this kind of affection from his first love? "Then... kiss me." He said that without thinking. Honestly he wanted to know this boy devotion for that certain person, if he won't kiss him then... Maybe it would feel much better or it would hurt either way.

"What? Kiss? On the lips?" Kyu shocked and seemed not believe about what he just heard. "If you can't then forget it." Ming shoved the brunette's grip away from him, however he felt his body being pulled back and a pair of red lips captured his trembling one. His eyes widened at the sudden contact. Some drop of tears fell down from his round dark eyes. Kyuhyun really kissed him just as he asked previously. But knowing this was for another person's sake just hurting him more, but he at least should feel happy since this was exactly what he always dreamed of. 

The taller male released his lips after a moment and blushing deep red. "I... I did it. Now you have to keep that promise, or else... I would definitely kill you... This time."

------------------------------

Kyu dragged his feet weakly through the pavement. Since it was weekend, he got some day off from work and decided to relax his mind a bit. This week was totally exhausting and he really need some break like this. Like this... "Welcome! Oh you brat came." A chubby male greeted him with friendly grin once the mentioned brat open the store door. "Dongdong... Do you know any drugs to relieved stress?" He said with dreadful voice making the fat guy yelped and took a chair for kyu to sit. "Well I'm not a drug dealer, but I know something better." He took a cup of instant amyun from the shelves and cook it for the depressed looking male. "It's my treat." He smiled and pulled another chair to sit accross the younger boy. "Just a cup noodle?" He stared with puppy eyes so Shindong couldn't help but give him a can of beer. 

"What is it? A lovesick?" He asked while watching kyu blowed the hot noodles before eating them up. "Kinda like that... But far more complicated..." He sighed and flicked open the beer can. "Well... Is this girl pretty? You should brought her here once you've made up." It was actually much more beyond Shindong's imagination. There was no any girl in contrary there were two boys who drove kyu insane, literally insane. Mentally, no kidding.

The treat from Shindong somehow loosen up his nerves a bit. However it was not noon yet so rather than to go home and had to encounter that rabbit again, kyu chose to have another walk to the shopping district in apgujeong. His foot automatically brought him to the usual music store he always visitted whenever he felt tired or just wanted to kill some time. 

"It can't be... If it's not you. I can't live without you!" What was happening? Kyu halted his next step and watching closely inside the store to see a weird man with a rose, not joking, he bit it, the rose. Like in some of classic western dramas. "Excuse me." Kyu asked the other guest beside him. "Is that a variety shooting or a gag program? Or maybe just a person escaped from mental hospital?"

"Hahaha I sorta not understand either, but it's more likely a love confession." The woman answered then they continue to watch that eccentric male who still can sing despite that red rose sticking on his lips. "Mademoiselle... Tu est envoutante...." he kneeled down and took out the rose, presenting it to the person in front of him which made the crowd amused much more. "Approve him! Approve him!" They yelled but Kyu seemed lost about why would this certain kind of joke with random french phrases grabbed people attention so much. The person who got the confession seemed so nervous or must be said, embarrased. Well since our arrogant brat didn't like this kind of silly thing, he initiated to turn away and leave immediately.

However Kyuhyun tend to get a lot of trouble lately, the person who was being confessed suddenly turned into him, and happened to recognize him. "Kyuhyun-sshi! I'm sorry but I can't...." He called Kyu's name and apologizing to that french-wanna-be bachelor and running to the frozen Cho Kyuhyun, causing the crowd went 'Aaaah!' and Kyu receiving some major death glare from that eccentric male.

The confused boy still didn't understand when he was dragged out from the store by some tiny boy called mademoiselle before. But wasn't male suppose to be addressed by monsieur? "W-wait did I know you by any chance?" Kyu was trying to identify the boy, that face seemed bit familiar for him. "You didn't recognize me? Well I'm Kim Ryeowook, you know, Sungmin's friend in the music academy." So that's why this shortie looked familiar, Kyu thought. "But we happened to know each other before then also." His lips smiled so adorably.

"What? Where?" The taller male got more confused when recalling people's faces, he must admit that he just remember a few of his close friends' face. "We took piano lesson together back when we're in junior high, don't you remember?" Kyu wasn't sure but this kid definitely not telling lies with that kind of innocent face. "Oh I see... It's been a long time eh?" 

"Yes I didn't heard about you also until Ming talked about you a lot. So it was that Kyu after all." Now the taller boy got curious about what did that evil bunny possibly told to this mini fellow of him. "He talked about me a lot?"

------------------------------

Hellooo sorry for the late update XD

btw... None of the option of kyu reaction was correct hehehe but I also think E is the closest option with his real reaction. It was actually in his mind but he didn't spit that out, afraid that teukie will get angry maybe? Kyu being ert all the way. ertkyu lolz

so kyumin kissed finally, but it was awkward. i want to draw their kissing but I don't have much time,since I have major monstrous exam in wednesday, it was oral analysis test and I hope I could pass it soon! So I could get back to write fanfic and post the kyumin sketch.

Please bless my exam my dear readers ;A; I love you all! Thanks for new subscribers! Hope you enjoy the story.

btw guess who was the eccentric male? Pretty obvious eh?

Please forgive any typo, I'm gonna edit it after I finished study XDD