Good Night

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Are you okay?" The male who just came and saved Leeteuk was taking his hands, helping the boy to steady his shaky knees. "Yeah... Thanks..." He tried to agnize who was actually rescue him, but he already know it wasn't the one who he hoped for since the posture of that boy was much smaller than his previous savior. "Minnie! Who was it?" A voice were abruptly approaching the site of that incident, the very familiar voice at least for the blonde's ears. "Kyu! He's okay! It was Leeteukie..." The smaller male answered and supported the older's arms on his shoulder, closer to the source of that voice. "Teukie? Wh-what happened!" Kyu had the total concerned expression on his face after he confirmed that it was truly his precious angel. "Kyu? Minnie?" Leeteuk immediately sobbed when seeing those two boys and hugged the cute bunny boy who was just saved him tightly. "I-I'm so glad..." He cried and squeezing the boy's back with his trembling hands, making the tallest boy a bit jealous while watching those two embraced each other. In the other hand, Sungmin blushed because he didn't know what to do to comfort the other so he was just patting the sobbing male's back gently. "It's okay, me and Kyuhyun are here for you now..."

"Well, I'm here too, but it seems I was a total outsider." Another voice added in the middle of their conversation. "Oh right!" Kyuhyun immediately pushed the boy to his anterior and giving some short introduction. "This is Kim Kibum, my highschool mate. You know, he's a celebrity now." Kyu proudly showed off the boy despite the still tensed air around them after the incident. "Hey Kyu shouldn't we  took Teukie home already rather that chattering right now?" The shortest boy disrupt Kyu's sentences, receiving nods also from the male he introduced previously. "Okay then, maybe we should go now. Oh but wait! I want to give this ert some punishment before we go! How dare him to disturb my Teukie-hyung like that!"

"My Teukie-hyung?" The other males emphasized about Kyu's possesive word toward the blonde but they decided he was just being a brat as always. The youngest mentioned brat was about to stomping on that fainted man's torso but then he realized something accidentally. "Who-whooah!" He fell to the ground on his first, attracted some attentions from his fellows. "What is it Kyu?" Ming curiously came after the surprised boy. "He... he is Kim Youngwoon! My neighbour! Geez no wonder, he was such a schizo when he was drunk. He even climbed our fences and dancing in the yard on midnight if he drank much alcohol. This troublemaker..." Kyu gritted his teeth angrily and kicked the side of that unconcious body. "Gaaah! Kangbear mode on!" Suddenly he screamed and did some weird stances like a grizzly bear, causing Kyu and Ming to hugged each other in shock.

"Hai sweetie... You are so adoorrk! Able..." He suddenly puked, kinda a lot, then two hugging male immediately jerked away and fell on their butts together. "Disgusting..." The bunny ignited some flamy aura after that bear vomitted. While Kyu was spacing out but realized seconds away after he saw the sticky substances were covered the tip of the angered boy's precious shoes. "I'm fckin make sure that you're gonna vomitting blood this time you @&₩#*^!!!" -censored-

---------------------

"I'm sorry..." The already sober male finally apologized after they brought or to be exact dragged him home as Leeteuk requested. Actually they just gonna left him there on the street, unconcious after Ming almost abused him to death if Kyu and Kibum didn't restrain the furious bunny's paws or most likely claws, away from the drunk man. In spite of he was just being bullied by that bear, the angel didn't want to had grudge on anyone so he also told them to took the big raccoon home before he got caught by police. "It's okay... People get irrational when they are drunk." The angel smiled so mesmerizingly, making Kyu and Kangin astonished by the light emitted from his beautiful face. "How could it be okay hyung?" Ming gave some disgustful face to that bowing male. "Apologizing won't  make it up so easily. You should say sorry to my shoes, better if you wash and brush them thoroughly."

"Hahaha you're so funny bunny!" Kyu was laughing from nowhere to make it less awkward but after he received some death glare from the evil rabbit he decided to looked down as his face turning pale. "Don't worry Sungmin-hyung, I'll buy you new pair of shoes if you like." Kibum jokingly stirred in the conversation, then suddenly the mad-rabbit face switched into the lovely-bunny one. "Really? I'd note that." He hummed happily and wrote down the earlier offer from that actor into his pink notepad. Then Kibum determined that he had no choice but granted the offer as soon as possible if he didn't want to taste the bunny madness.

"I'm really sorry once again!" Kangin kneeled and bowed repeatedly, frankly he just remembered some glimpse of that incident. He always forgot everything instantly after the hungover. The only thing he coukd recall was the redface of that short cute boy, then his vision out. "If I hurt you anywhere... Please forgive me!" He grasped the blonde's hands into his and rubbed them slowly. "So soft..." He grimaced happily then Kyu and Ming kicked his head again. "Yah! You little rascals! How dare you!" He was about to starting a fight with those two kids but after he took a quick glance on the angel behind he halted his next movement and sat down again.

"Hey you kiddo!" He pointed at Sungmin so suddenly. "You have some impressive martial arts skill in that tiny body. I should challenge you next time." The tiny boy just smirked and crossed his arms proudly. "Interesting, I should knocked you harder on that time." He uttered in arrogant tone, felt victorious already.

-----------------------

"It's late already, shouldn't you just stay in our house tonight? Kibum's gonna stay also." Kyu invited the eldest boy to sleptover again after Ming and Bum already stepped inside the house, but he refused politely and shook his head. "Sorry Kyu but I have to go. Heechul is going to be crazy if I don't go home tonight." The brunette sighed disappointly after hearing the excuse. "Then I shall you home, or else you're gonna involved in some troubles again, you know they loved you so much." When the blonde was about to refuse again, Kyu just stomped angrily like a little kid to insist, making Leeteuk giggled then gave up. "Okay my kyubaby, I'm gonna follow your order this time." The younger blushed suddenly when he was called baby by the older. "I'm not a baby, I'm a grown up man." He pouted cutely, thinking maybe he could attained more affection from that hyung if he acts cute. "That's why I called you baby." He pinched the other's cheeks and chuckled.

"Hyung, did you really signed out from the secretary job?" The baby abruptly called him formally by hyung instead of just Teukie on the way to the apartment four blocks away from there. "Yeah, I guess it was the best. I... I felt really guilty after deceiving everyone. You were right Kyu, maybe I should tell Siwon about this also... Whatever his response is, I must accept the consequences." Kyu listened while watched the male carefully, he was still pretty as a boy though. "I-I'm sorry... For yelling at you earlier." The taller boy muttered softly, he awared that his previous words were hurting much toward the elder. "You're not a coward... I didn't mean that, without understanding your position earlier."  He huffed and glanced at the man beside him. "But Heechul is still there, will you consider to apply again?"

"Hahaha Heechul feel no guilt at all Kyu. He's just like that ever since I know him." He laughed when recalling the mentioned male full of pride expression. Kyu smiled in relief, it was great to see him laugh like that again. "Then what are you going to do after this?" He asked just before they almost reached the blonde's apartment. "I don't know... Maybe let the police arrest me because of the crossdressing case?" He was joking again but genuinely, Kyu was really worried about him. "Hyung... I'm serious." He sighed before letting the boy stepped in into the building. "I realy don't know Kyu... But I'm gonna looking for jobs again tomorrow." He waved goodbye before entering the door.

"Wait! Teukie-hyung!" Kyu followed after him and pulled his wrist. "Th-this..." Kyu d his pocket and took out something from inside then he opened up the smaller male's fist and dropped a tiny thing on it. "What is this?" He curiously stared at that object Kyu just gave him. "It was my lucky charm, my favourite guitar pick. Honestly... I almost threw it away when I gave up on playing musical instruments... But because of someone I kinda regained the confidence again." He scratch his head nervously. "This is too important for you Kyu, I don't think I could have it."

"N-no! I'm just lending it to you. You could keep it until you received your luck back." The brunette grinned and closed the other's fist tightly so he would accept it. "Thanks Kyu... That's very sweet of you." He smiled widely to the younger, glad that the boy still care and not hating him because of the previous event. "I also have something for you." Leeteuk said playfully to his cute dongsaeng. "What is it?" Kyu was very pleased to know that his angel actually prepared something for him also. In short moment, the older male tiptoed and lean closer, giving one quick peck on the taller boy's cheek. "Goodnight Kyubaby... I love you." He giggled and waved for the last time before get into the building and closed the door. Whilst the baby still remained frozen and rubbed on the place where the lips lied on. "G-good night hyung...." He mumbling weakly. "I love you... too?"

------------------------

Update again! Hehe so you all were wrong! it was Minnie to the rescue :p

And the drunk man was Kangin! Hehe sorry for always giving you bad role Youngwoon-ah, but he was not that bad, just drunk...

Mng is a dangerous bunny and Kyu is being sweet this time! Give you kyuteuk moment again~

and why there is Kibum from nowhere? I'll give the details on next update

Jaljayo~