Don't Say Sorry

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

Eunhyuk lazily leaned back on his comfortable couch in the apartment where he and Donghae lived together for some years already. It was rather small but at least it was cozy enough for just both of them. Donghae was a diligent and neat person, on the other hand, his boyfriend was such an indolent boy and hardly to kept clean even himself. That's why he needed the other boy so much, they were meant to complete each other lacks, although the blonde anchovy actually gave more hard times for the innocent fishy. Somehow Hyukjae didn't comprehend why the same aged boy still wanna stay with him in any uncertain conditions, he  just relied on their so called pure love to kept the relation strong. The monkey was so afraid that the other might left him alone knowing he couldn't promised on anything beside to stay loving his partner. Marriage was impossible for them since both of families didn't agree to that kind of relationship, that's why they were leaving home at the same time and determined to live together til the end.

Fortunately Donghae got mutation from his previous job position in Busan to Seoul, the place where Eunhyuk also had an occupation to do, so then they were hopefully non-separable anymore. The messy boy didn't even dare to imagine how his life would be without his lovely and sincere Lee Donghae, he was really thankful to had him in his life,

"Why Hae didn't come back yet from the supermarket?" He look up to the clock which hanging still on the wall. It was almost two hours already since the other male left to shop some groceries and ingredients for dinner. Usually it would took him just less than an hour to finished it. The blonde male was worrily walking back and forth, waiting for his lover to came home while trying to reach his cell phone but still with no answer.

"Hae... Where are you? I'm hungry... And of course worry too." He muttered to himself. Then right after he stated that, he received a call from the precious fish, picked it up imediately and kinda felt relieved after hearing the boy's voice accross the phone. "H-Hyukkie?" He said with impeccable tone yet stuttered, anguishing his boyfriend who was eager for his comeback. "What's happen hun? Where are you now? Don't make me worry like this."

"Hyukkie, I'm sorry... I can't go home right now..." He began to sobbed like a little child, causing the other male to frustated more. "Hae where are you? I'm going to pick you up okay? Don't cry like that, you terrified me!" He almost yelled on the phone but knowing it would make his lover more upset than before he tried the best to control his voice not to trembled. "Hyukkie... I'm at..."

Eunhyuk straight off dashed to the place his boyfriend mentioned on the call. It was a family restaurant but why he was crying there? Was something bad happen to his adorable fish? Whatever it is, he won't forgive anyone who hurted the boy. "Hae!" He barging into the restaurant then instantly lot pairs of eyes focused on the man who just screamed his boyfriend's name loudly. Then he saw the referred male on one seat with someone's kinda familiar. "Hae! What's happening?" He ran to the boy and hugged him tight. "H-hyukkie, He... He's drunk! I don't know what to do!" He cried out loud while pointing on the oblivious male, sleeping with his face on the table. 

"D-drunk?" He started to wonder why was Donghae in a family restaurant with a drunk male? Who was it? And how could a person drunk while eating in a place like this? It was not even a club or something? He stared at two cans of beer on the table, not a strong ones either. This male was undeniably non-tolerated with alcohol at all. "I can't carry him home by myself Hyuk, and I don't know where's his house too... So... So I panicked and called you... Uaaah!" He cried again, then Eunhyuk realized how innocent this boy was. By the way, he still didn't figure out yet who was the drunken male, then curiously approached the sleeping male and pulled him up so he leaned on the chair support now. "Te-teuk-sshi?" He was rather surprised to see the male he thought as female all this time. He tried to rearrange everything up with his brain but failed before Donghae finally explained everything.

"So he was not a girl?" He shocked upon hearing his boyfriend statement and looked to the unconcious male to confirm. "So he... Maybe that Heechul is a boy too?" He recalled the sassy woman's face in his mind, well there's a big chance of that. "But you shouldn't tell anyone Hyukkie! Promise me!" Donghae pouted to convinced his boyfriend. Eunhyuk couldn't help but nodded after seeing that cute face. "Then what should we do with him now..." Hyuk his imaginary beard while staring at the boy. "Do you know who Siwon is? He kept mumbling that name when asleep." Hae fixed his glasses, felt proud about stil remembering the name. "Si-won..." Leeteuk softly whispered the name again.

"See? See? I'm right huh!" He bounced happily on the chair after hearing the mumbled name again. The monkey ruffled the boy dark brown hairs' to praise him. Then he realized something with the name. "Wait! Did he mean Choi Siwon? Our CEO? Maybe he had grudge on him because that man fired him as his secretary before?" Hyuk said without knowing the real situation. "What? So he is a mean guy! Don't tell him then!" The 5 years old brained boy got angry after hearing the stupid anchovy untrue fact. "Well maybe I could call Heechul, then we could interrogate his real gender too right?" The golden-haired male cheerfully grinned with his bright gums.

--------------

"WE LOVE YOU KIM HEECHUL!! MILKY WHITE SKIN KIM HEECHUL!!" It was a phone ringtone actually, belonged to... Who else rather than the Kim Heechul himself. He made that one by himself though. "Who is it Chullie?" Hangeng asked inquisitively while they were still having a dinner with two others. "Tsk it's that stupid Lee Hyukjae, why would he call at this time, this moron." He picked the phone after cursing for a while. "Yah monkey, what's your problem huh! Don't you see I'm having fun here?!" Honestly how could he even see when he was not even in the same place with the sharp-tongued crossdresser. "Wh-what? Teukie! Where is he now!" Heechul stood up so abruptly after hearing the male's name. Making his other companions confused, especially Siwon. "Teukie?"

---------------

"Siwon... I'm sorry..." He muttered in his dream then some rays of sunlight disrupted his eyelids, forced them to open up. He slowly lifted them up and trying to recognize where the place was. Rather than his usual ceilings, he found that it was another foreign room. Much larger one with luxurious interior and decorations. "Wh-where is this." He jerked up and observed the chamber closely. He didn't remember anything after having a dinner together with Donghae last night, was this the younger male's house? Did he carry Leeteuk with his tiny body by himself?

"You awake?" Suddenly the door opened with a well built figure stood there, stared still at the lying boy on the bed. "Si-siwon?" Leeteuk's eyes widened after realized it was the male he longed so much this time around. And he was just... Wearing a white bath towel encircling on his waist, exposed the upper muscular torso the blonde never saw before. He blushed then looked up to himself, noticing that he was wearing a silk white nightrobe instead with only his striped boxers inside. "W-what's happening?" He started to shivering while clutching the robe tight onto his chest.

---------------

Yay another update XDD

ah I made the eunhae couple so innocent (or kinda dumb?) sorry hehe

and finally wonteuk met again, in the bedroom! Lolz see next update to found out

Btw kyu didn't make appearance in this chappie, sorry babykyu!

Do you think there would be nc-17 in the next chap?? Or do you expect that? Hehe

I'll wait for your comments as usual! *sit like a boss

love you!