I Shall Attempt A Longer Chapter Coz The Last One :P kkk

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

>> this is the link to the photo in my background ;D enjoy it if you want it http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/umi_pyon2/c284363fdd0f8d45810a9a34d7a4c4f5.jpg

 

"You girls wanna listen to us play?" a raven-haired boy with one earring asked.

"You bet we do." Heesica grinned.

"Well come in come in, we're just getting started."

The girls came inside and sat in the audience as the boys got set up on stage.

"I'm Yesung," the raven-haired boy said.

"This is Kangin," he pointed to a bear-like boy to his right.

"Hey," Kangin waved.

"I'm Kyuhyun." a young boy smirked evilly next to Kangin. "And who are you my dear?"

Minnie blushed. "M-Minnie, my name's Minnie."

Kyuhyun smirked. "You're prettier than the average girl Minnie,"

"Hey!" Heesica shouted. "I've got more beauty than her in one little finger!"

Kyuhyun glanced up and back down uninterestedly. "You're about average," he said.

"WHAT?!" Heesica sprang up, ready to kill the younger.

"I think you're beautiful," came a quite voice.

Heesica turned.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen." the boy continued.

Heesica smirked. "Well of course I am, I'm Heesica after all." She glided up to the boy and hovered over him seductively.

"What's your name my big superstar?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"H-Hangeng." the boy stammered, his heart beat hammering against his chest.

Heesica smiled. "Hangeng...I do have a thing for foreigners, and you seem to be the perfect candidate."

Hangeng swallowed.

"Yah unnie quit seducing Hangeng-oppa and come sit down so we can watch them perform," Hyukkie said.

"Oh there's one performance I'd like to see personally," Heesica said lowly looking directly at Hangeng.

The Chinese teen blushed and Heesica skipped back to her seat where Minnie was blushing and hanging off every word Kyuhyun said.

"Ooh Minnie-ah~ looks like you've got yourself a boyfriend~ bit young for though isn't he?" Heescia sang.

"Unnie!" Minnie hissed covering her face with her hands.

Heesica and Hyukkie laughed at her embarrassment.

"Hey that's not very nice," said a voice.

Hyukkie's eyes popped out of her head at the brown-haired boy in front of them. He was hot! And built too if the abs through his see-through shirt were anything to go by.

"Hey I'm Donghae," he smiled.

Hyukkie melted inside at that smile. "Hyukkie." she introduced.

"Heesica. Remember that name. I'll be famous one day."

"Uh-huh." Donghae remarked, looking a little confused but brushing it off anyway.

"I'm W-Wookie," Wookie said quietly.

Wookie was very shy so she didn't say it very loudly, and no one seemed to hear her.

But then Yesung came up to her. "Pleased to meet you," he said as quietly as she.

Wookie blushed like mad at being addressed by the handsome boy.

"We'll get started then." Hangeng said.

"Aw, hyung I wanna talk to Minnie more," Kyuhyun pouted.

"Who is the oldest here?" Hangeng asked flatly.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Fine."

"We record all our music ourselves, but we're a dance group not a band, so we dont' play intsruments on stage," Yesung explained.

The music began playing and the boys started dancing and singing in Chinese. (picture Super Junior-M Super Girl but with these members ne?)

Heesic's jaw dropped. Hangeng was totally hot!

Might have to tap that... she thought ot herself.

"Omo Kyu's voice is so good," Minnie whispered to Wookie.

Wookie nodded distractedly, eyes fixed on Yesung. She found Yesung's voice much more compelling. She could see why he was called Yesung.

Teukie meanwhile was blushing because Kangin kept smiling at her while singing, she didn't think she could take much more of this.

Hyukkie was watching Donghae's....lower regions.

Not exactly the most romantic statement, but its what she liked and it was what she was staring at.

Especially when he was dancing. Of course Hyukkie could teach him a thing or two but he was still very good.

The song ended and the girls clapped.

"That was really good! You guys will win for sure!" Minnie cried.

"Only if you girls are there to cheer for us," Kangin said looking at Teukie.

She blushed and smiled at him.

Heesica stood. "We better get back to school, we have design and Miss Barry is VERY observant. I'd rather not get detention, the stuffy air in that room would just ruin my hair,"

The girls whined. "Aww but unnie~" Hyukkie whined.

"No arguing, who's the quuen here? Now move your butts es and let's go," Heesica ordered.

"Yes unnie." the girls muttered.

"Technically I'm older," Teukie pointed out.

"As I keep saying, nine days does not count Teukie, besides I'm the diva here, so let's move it," Heesica retorted.

"We'll come see you guys another time," Minnie smiled.

"I look forward to seeing you again," Kyuhyun said charmingly kissing the back of her hand.

"Yah, Hannie, I'll see you around sometime," Heesica winked.

Hangeng swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded.

"You must sing for me again," Wookie said quietly, head bowed, to Yesung.

Yesung smiled. "Of course my flower. Anytime,"

Wookie blushed and hurried after the others.

"You're good at dancing, but I'm better," Hyukkie smirked.

"Oh? All you probably know is girl moves," Donghae said.

"You wanna bet?"

"Hell yeah."

Hyukkie giggled. "Okay then, we'll have a dance battle sometime," she said and hurried after the other girls.

"Teukie," Kangin slipped a piece of paper into her hand. "Call me ne?"

"N-Ne," Teukie blushed.

~back at SM Institute~

"Ah, those boys were so cute," Sungmin sighed, taking his irritating wig off and tossing it on his bed.

Heechul looked at the window, feeling much better in his black skinny jeans and jumper. "Pity we can't see them again," he murmured.

"What?" Eunhyuk said coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist, his toned abs dripping with water.

Heechul raised an eyebrow. "Look at you, can you not see why we can't see them again?" he cried standing up, flipping his oange hair out of his face. "We're guys for one thing, if they found out they'd have kittens,"

Ryeowook shrugged and put his long wig on his desk. "Doesn't mean we can't hang out with them. We just have to make sure they don't find out, it's not like we have to date them,"

"You'll change your mind once you see Yesung again," Heechul muttered.

Ryeowook blushed.

"Look guys, how about we see them again and if they get suspicious we'll back out fast," Leeteuk suggested scratching his head, which was itchy from his wig.

Heechul shruged like he didn't care, but he was keen to see Hangeng again.

-at Brave Brother's High-

"Man those chicks were cool," Kyuhyun said going through his maths homework, reading glasses perched on his nose.

Yesung sighed, "Would you keep it down? Some of us are trying to finish their English essay, it's hard enough it's in another language,"

"Touche," Kyuhyun muttered.

"He's just sore becuase he's into Wookie but can't date her because he's gay," Donghae said from where he was doing dance practise in the mirror.

That comment of Hyukkie's really got to him.

"Those girls were very nice. Too bad we're not into girls," Hangeng sighed reading his book.

Kangin nodded thoughtfully. "If we could find guys like that I'd date Teukie,"

"Well, we'll see them again," Kyuhyun said.

"So what, we're leading those poor girls on?"

"Hey I'm not the one that promised to sing to, dance with, or call, any of them, I'm not leading anyone on," Kyuhyun retorted.

"No you just kissed Minnie's hand," Donghae smirked.

"So she's cute, I do that to cute girls leave me alone." Kyuhyun snapped.

"Biuals, never understood them, never will," Yesung muttered.

Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue.

Hangeng sighed, thinking about Heesica. If only she were a boy....