Next Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

Heesica smoothed out her skirt in the mirror, looking this way and that she deemed herself ready and bragged her book bag.

Teukie fixed her hair and went out with the others to class.

"Since the boys at Brave Brothers High are having a concert competition for charity, the school has decided to participate as well," Miss Barry drawled.

"You mean we get to enter?" Tiffany asked raising her hand.

"Yes, or you could set up stalls to raise money," Miss Barry answered.

"Omo my girls, we gotta get practising, the only way to impress talented boys is to be even better, especialyl foreign boys," Jessica cried.

Heesica glared. She knew Jessica had a crush on Hangeng, well she wasn't letting this bish get anywhere near him!

"We have to win this thing," Heesica muttered.

"Why?" Teukie asked.

"One; we'll be able to see the boys more often, two; I'm not letting those snobby girls upstage us and three; because I said so," Heesica replied.

"She's only sore because Jessica wants to take Hangeng-oppa away from her," Hyukkie smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well I heard Tiffany has a thing for Donghae," Heesica responded.

Hyukkie paled. "We have to win this thing," she said urgently.

Heesica smirked and sat back, pleased by the reacton she'd caused.

When class was over the girls went down to the practise room.

"What should we do? So we dance?" Minnie asked.

"You know I can't dance," Heesica mumbled, absently rubbing her leg.

Heesica's legs had been injured a year ago, but she refused to tell anyone how it happened.

"Maybe we can play something?" Teukie suggested.

"Pretty sure all of us can play piano - except Hyukkie- and that's it," Heesica said.

"We could sing," Wookie said.

Heesica shrugged. It wasn't that bad of a plan. They could all sing rather well.

"Let's do it. Unnie will you first?" Minnie asked.

Heesica nodded. "Do you mind playing the guitar for me?" Heesica said.

Minnie set up her acoustic guitar and sat by the grand piano where Heesica perched herself.

Placing her fingers on the keys, Heesica began to play.

"Manhi mangseollyeotjyo

Geudaeman boneun nal idaero saranghal sun eomnayo

Maeil geudae saenggak ttaemune

Amureon ildo nan hal suga eobseotjyo

Geunal bam geudaeui mamdeuri damgyeojin noraereul jeonhae deutgoseo

Seounhan gieokgwa chojohan mamkkaji modu da noganaeryeobeoryeotjyo,"

(I’ve hesitated a lot.
I’ve kept my sight on you though I can’t love.
Since I keep thinking of you day by day,
I can do nothing.
That night, if the song deep in your heart has been heard.
All regrettable memories and frustrating thoughts would be meltdown.)

She sang.

"Ooh~ very good," Minnie said.

"Yes, it was very good." agreed a voice.
 

 The girls turned to see the boys standing - more like trying unsuccessfully to hide - at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hyukkie asked, blushing to the roots of her hair when she saw Donghae.

"Just dropping by. You're voice is amazing by the way," Yesung said.

"Thanks." Heesica replied.

Wookie looked down sadly, Yesung complimented Heesica's singing....she was good at singing too....

Heesica and Yesung both caught Wookie's sad expression.

"Wookie would you sing for me please?" Yesung asked quietly.

Wookie blushed "Y-Yes," she stammered making her way ti the piano.

"Knock him dead," Heesica whispered encouragingly in her ear.

Wookie played and began singing.

As Wookie played, Heesica crept up to Hangeng and grabbed his arm, tugging him out fo the room. No one seemed to notice as Hyukkie nudged Donghae into a seperate practise room, or how Kangin and Teukie slipped out of the room, or even when Kyuhyun kissed Minnie's hand and they went off into another room, leaving Wookie and Yesung alone.

 

....

what will happen now the 'couples' are alone ;D

stay tuned to find out, which couple should i feature first? i'll do one chapter per couple