Kyumin

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

"Your smile lights up the entire room," Kyuhyun said, making Minnie blush for the hundredth time.

"Stop saying stuff like Kyu~ my face is going to burn off soon," she whined pouting.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'm sorry Min, but you're just so adorable, I can't help but tease you," he said.

Minnie hid her face, and Kyuhyun gently pried off her hands. "Don't be so shy my Min," he said.

The girl(?) in front of him was as red as a tomato, and Kyuhyun's ego was going up by the second.

But there was something funny about the cute girl.

The way she sat for instance, was half-way between the way he was sitting and the way a girl would sit - legs tucked under her skirt.

And sometimes Minnie would tilt her head, showing Kyuhyun only her profile, and she would look almost....boyish.

Being biual Kyuhyun dated both genders, but he preferred boys.

"Yah Minnie-ah, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"If I did I wouldn't have let you drag me into this room with you," Minnie answered.

"Have you had a boyfriend before?"

Minnie nodded. "He wasn't very nice." she said quietly.

"Oh? Oh i'm sorry," Kyuhyun said suddenly being nice.

He tucked Minnie's hair behind her ear. "You know if I was your boyfriend, I would treat you right," he smiled.

Minnie blushed. "B-But you d-don't know who I...really am." she trailed away.

"Then who are you Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked humouring her.

"You wouldn't like me if you knew," Minnie said sadly.

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead. "Well I like you. And until I know, i'll keep liking you,"

Minnie smiled a little. Then all she had to do to keep Kyuhyun was to make sure he never knew who she was....

"Do you play computer games by any chance?" Kyuhyun asked lazily, sprawling on his back.

Minnie laughed. "I don't play computer games any more than you play piano I'm sure,"

"Well since I've never played piano so I assume I'm going to have to teach you," Kyuhyun laughed.

~2 hours later~

"Aw, can't you let me win once Kyu? You're so mean~" Minnie whined.

Kyuhyun laughed. "I have a reputation as a gamer to uphold little lady, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let a cute thing like you take that away,"

Minnie was certain her face would singe off very soon if Kyuhyun went on like that.

"How about being beaten by your hyung?" she murmured.

"Hmm? What was that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh nothing." Minnie smiled.

"Okay then - ah!" Kyuhyun tripped on the floor boards and landed on top of Minnie.

They crashed to the floor, their faces inches apart. (much like eunhae am i right? xD)

Minnie just knew that Kyuhyun could feel her flat - and built I might add - chest. He smirked.

"I knew it. You ARE a boy!" he said.

Minnie scrambled up.

"N-No i'm not!" she squeaked.

Kyuhyun sat back on his heels and smirked casually. "What's your name? You're real name?"

Minnie looked as though she was going to deny it again, before she sighed and tugged off her wig.

"Sungmin. Lee Sungmin." she said running a hand through her now short black hair.

"Sungmin...." Kyuhyun pursed his lips for a moment. "I like it. Ne Sungmin-hyung, do you drink wine?"

"Y-yes..." Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun stood and smiled. "How about you get changed into something more boy-like and join me? I'd love the company,"

"O-Okay," Sungmin, though confused, smiled and did jsut that.

Kyuhyun waited for him by the stairs, and when Sungmin came down in a white t-shirt and blue jeans Kyhyun took his hand and kissed him softly on the lips.

"You look beautiful Min," he said.

Sungmin blushed and looked away. "Kyu~ you don't have to say that anymre, I'm not a girl,"

"I know. That's why you're beautiful," Kyuhyun kissed his forehead. "Now let's go on a date hyung~" he said childishly pulling Sungmin along.

Sungin laughed and sped after Kyuhyun.