Just Tell Me

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

"I got another text," Leeteuk sighed.

"From Kangin?" Heechul asked brushing his hair. "You should never have texted him to apologise, now he has your number,"

"Yeah, and he knows I'm a boy, he saw me but...I can't face him," Leeteuk flopped back down on his bed.

"Keh. Well if he knows, you might as well go talk to him. Now me for example, my secret's still intact thanks to too much beer," Heechul smirked.

Leeteuk looked at him. "That reminds me actually. I saw Kevin,"

Heechul froze. "You saw him?" he asked through numb lips.

"Yeah. Washing off blood from his wrists," Leeteuk sighed.

Heechul sighed. "Thought he stopped that."

"Well he's back on it again. Said he had a client wating."

"A cli--" Heechul choked. "He still has clients? After all these years he's still working for that monster?"

"You were the one that escaped that life, not him. You were chosen to do this stupid thing by the director, not Kevin," Leeteuk said.

"Yeah but...I thought that he'd get away...somehow...oh Kevin," Heechul sat down to steady himself.

Leeteuk frowned. "He told me not to tell you. Maybe I should have listened..."

"No, no it's good you told me, it's something I needed to know." Heechul said getting to shaky feet. "I'm going to find Hangeng, I need him right now,"

Heechul went out of the dorm, almost crying, and practically sprinted to find Hangeng.

"Hannie!"

Hangeng looked up from his skateboard that he was showing Donghae to see a blur of Heesica rushing down to him.

"Heesica what's wrong?" he asked as she flung herself in his arms.

"One of my friends is in real trouble! And I can't do anything to help!" Heesica cried.

"Ssh, ssh it's okay, it's okay," Hangeng hugged her.

Heesica didn't tell him what she was crying about that day, but Hangeng didn't ask. He just held her while she gabbled her heart out.

Meanwhile Teukie received another text from Kangin.

Soon Teukie just couldn't ignore it any longer. He went out and braced himself to face Kangin.

He was waiting for Teukie by the school. He looked relieved when he saw him.

"Look, I know you saw me the other day -"

"I know and I'm thrilled." Kangin cut in.

"And I - wait you what?" Teukie asked wide-eyed.

"Hyung," Kangin chuckled at using the term. "Teukie-hyung, I don't like girls. Not in that way. I prefer boys. So when I saw you were a boy, I was really happy. But you ran away,"

"Ah...oh..." Teukie face-palmed at his own stupidity.

Kangin chuckled as Teukie turned away, embarrassed. He pried Teukie's hands away from his face and back-hugged the blsuhing boy.

"Ah go away, I'm embarrassed now," Teukie said weakly.

"No it's cute, you're cute." Kangin said poking his cheeks and smiling.

Teukie smiled back.

"So what's your name? Your real name?"

"Jungsoo. Park Jungsoo." Teukie answered. "My uh...friends...call me Leeteuk though,"

"Leeteuk? Ah I see, because you're so special~" Kangin kissed his temple and Leeteuk blushed darker.

"Hey, quit it already," Leeteuk said turning in Kangin's arms and locking his own arms around Kangin's neck. "I'm your hyung, show respect you,"

Kangin chuckled. "I'm sorry Jungsoo-hyung, I'll be a good boy now,"

Leeteuk laughed and kissed the tip of Kangin's nose. "Good."

 

a/n

sorry its so short, writers bloooock >.<