Lee Hyukjae

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

Previously...

Taking a deep breath Eunhyuk knocked on the door.

"...H-Hyukkie?"

"Hae." Eunhyuk straightened up seeing the fish. "It's me."

"R-Really? You're really Hyukkie?" Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk bit his lip and nodded.

"Y-You lied to me? You're a boy?"

"Yes." Eunhyuk said in a quiet squeaky voice.

Donghae gave a flat stare and slammed the door in Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk flinched and a few tears leaked out, rolling down his cheeks.

Sighing shakily he heel and bolted from the school, running sobbing all the way back home.

~~~~~

"Babo," Heechul muttered as Kevin showered.

"What was that hyung?" Kevin asked poking his head out of the shower.

"Donghae. What a jerk. Wants Hyukkie to be a boy and when he finds out he his he rejects him. Babo," Heechul replied.

"Hm. It may not be the gender that's the problem. It coudl be just the fact he got lied to." Kevin said getting out of the shower.  "I'm finished hyung."

"Good. I loaned you some outfits that have outgrown me, and some guys clothes are in there too. Stick to the guys stuff for now, the rest of us will too, and keep that wig off."

Kevin pouted but nodded. 

"I have actual good news for once." Heechul said. "Thes rest of us are entering the Brave Brother's High concert, unfortunately so are SNSD. Now I hate that Jessica so we have to beat them at all costs and win. Want in?"

"Okay." Kevin smiled. "Gives me some sort of purpose,"

"Yeah, other than ing people for money and cutting yourself. Come with me Kev, you'll be sharing a bed with me until we get you your own,"

"That's fine," Kevin said dressing and following Heechul, hands over his cut wrists.

Ignoring the sobbing Eunhyuk Heechul lead Kevin into his room. Hearing the sobs coming from the distraught monkey Heechul snapped.

"Okay that's it! No one makes my dognsaengs cry like that and lives except me!" he shouted storming out of his room.

Kevin followed curiously. 

"W-Where are you g-going hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm going to knock some sense into that fish-loving idiot," Heechul snarled.

The other followed him, wondering what he would do.

Luck was not on Donghae's side that day as Heechul stormed unannounced into the boys dorm.

Hangeng looked up at his furious face zeroed in on Donghae, and the other boys stayed perfectly still.

"You!" Donghae jumped when Heechul yelled pointing at him. "I am going to kill you right here right now!"

He grabbed the fish by the collar and pinned him to the wall. yesung made a movement like he was going to help Dongahe but Hangeng rested a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"I dont' know what the your problem is, but if I hear one more agonised sob coming from my dongsaeng's mouth beacuse of you, you will quickly find yourself meeting the man upstairs ahead of schedule!" he shouted.

"I may not be a genius like Kyuhyun seems to think he is but even I know you two love each other. So get in there and make him stop crying, he's snivelling and he's scared all because you rejected him. Man up Lee Donghae, because if you can't make him happy again I will murder you slowly and painfully, I will not tolerate anyone upsetting my dongsaengs like this! Now fix it or die!" Heechul roughly shoved Dognahe towards the door and stood his ground, glaring at the fish until he left the room.

"Eunhyuk, go with him. If he makes you cry again I want you to come straight to me," Heechul said.

Eunhyuk nodded and left too. Heechul sighed when they left and pressed a hand to his temple.

"That gave me a headache. Stupid fish. Now I'm all agitated and ick," Heechul grumbled.

Hangeng came to his side, "Come on, you've worn yourself out with all that shouting. You're not gonna make it back to your school, come lie down,"

Heechul let himself be lead away.

The others mingled in the room, talking about what the hell just happened, while Kevin hung back awkwardly, not wanting to intrude. 

"I hope you didn't scare Donghae to death," Hangeng murmured as Heechul slipped onto his bed, curling up to his side and purring.

"I went easy on him," Heechul answered, lips roaming up Hangeng's neck. "Something i'm not going to do with you,"

Hangeng smirked and rolled them over. 

He'd have to worry about eunhae later, right now his princess demanded his attention.