The competition!

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

"Feel the music! Dance in time! Come on we can do this!" Eunhyuk said directing the boys as they danced with the music.

"Yah I have a hairdresser's appointment in half an hour! I'm out of here!" Heechul said hoping off the stage.

"Actually so do I," Sungmin said following Heechul. 

Eunhyuk glared. "Okay fine, everyone work on your concepts and then tomorrow when we perfrom we'll bring the house down."

"Sure thing Hyukkie baby," Donghae smiled kissing the monkey's temple.

Heechul smirked. "If we can get SOME people to stop making out and pay attention," he said. "Yah! You two!"

Kibum and Siwon broke apart abruptly. Laughing Heechul and Sungmin left for their appointment.

Henry giggled at them while Zhou Mi thanked God Heechul hadn't seen them making out too.

The four had been added to the group when Eunhyuk complained about not having enough dancers for his vision.

Henry was new to the area and was eager to join, and soon after discovered his interest in Zhou Mi.

Sibum had been together for a while, but were always very shy about it. 

As Eunhyuk huffed and grumbled to himself the other members wandered about the dance room, some dancing, some sitting, and some playing cards.

"We need a name for our group." Kyuhyun said suddenly.

"What about Super....something." Kibum said. "It should have Super in it because we're super."

"We're a bit young to be a huge success....Junior....?" Leeteuk mulled.

"Super Junior!" Donghae cried. "That's perfect!"

Meanwhile Jessica and her crew were spying on the boys' practise, giggling to themselves.

"Our performance will make them fall for us for sure," Jessica said. "We're too cute!"

"Let's go practise some more!" Taeyeon said.

The girls gave themselves a "hawiting!" and went to practise Gee.

~ the day of the concert~ 

"Oh....my.....god." Hangeng stared at the boys formally known as girls, as did the others with him.

"What?" Leeteuk asked worriedly. "You guys don't like it?"

"You guys look amazing!" Yesung said. "And Wookie you got your ear peirced? Aw baby did it hurt?"

"A lot yeah," Ryeowook said bashfully.

"You guys look great too," Sungmin said. "Kyu I like your hair,"

"Yours is good too Minnie," Kyuhyun smiled flicking Sungmin's mugwort hair.

"Hannie?" Heechul enquired. "How do I look?"

Hangeng took in Heechul's red hair and black attire.

"Incredible." he breathed.

Heechul smirked. "Really? Thank you. Its good to break out of my girly look."

"Let's go through a practice before we go on stage ne?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Go ahread without me, there's someone I have to see," Heechul said.

Heechul left the room and went upstairs to see Kevin.

Kevin was in some of Heechul's old clothes and was washing his face by the mirror.

He looked up as Heechul's came in.

"Wah hyung I love your hair~" he cried.

"Thanks." Heechul smiled. "Now remember I want you close to the stage at all times, I have a surprise for your after the show,"

"Alright hyung. Though I don't see how it will help me,"

"You will." Heechul replied. "Now get down there, see you there."

As Heechul walked along the hallway he thoguht about going to the director....but it could wait until after the show.

"Well, didn't someone get y?" he voice sounded behind him.

Heechul gasped and spun around, being pinned to the wall by the director.

"I dont' recall this concept being ordred by me....what are you planning Heesica?"

"I'm leaving." Heechul snarled. "And so are the others. We're leaving this place."

"Oh I don't think so," the director said plunging his hand beneath Heechul's clothes. "I think you're staying right here."

"Help!" Heechul screamed as the director pulled him into his office. "Kevin! Help!"