One Two Three!

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

"Alright let's go!" Teukie and the others - who were once again dressed like girls - got up on stage.

"I think some of you know us from SM Instituate for Girls," Teukie said.

"So we thought we'd do a performance for the boys," Minnie said cutely. 

"Although you might get a bit of a surprise." Heesica winked. "Jessica, this is for you and your girls."

The SNSD girls looked curiously at the girls on stage.

"Hit it!" Hyukkie said.

All at once the 'girls' shed their clothes and wigs to reveal hot, y looking guys.

The girls gasped and the boys balked.

"Heesica's a boy...and yet still prettier than me?!" Jessica screamed.

"Well duh." Heechul smirked. "Never expected this eh GD?" he winked.

G-Dragon paled. And he thought that chick was hot...

"We are SUPER JUNIOR!" The others came up behind them on stage. 

"Uri Super Juni-OR!" 

"And this is Don't Don!" 

Music blared, lights blew up the stage, the charisma from the boys dancing and singing flowed through the room.

The boys of Brave Brothers finally got over their shock and rocked on to the song, while the girls stood there in a daze.

After the perfomance it was clear who had won. 

Super Junior accepted their award with much pride - and jeering on Heechul's part - and proceeded to ehad to their dorm.

Kyuhyun handed Heechul some papers.

"What's this brat?" he asked.

"Enrollment forms. I figure you guys would like to come to our school now," 

Heechul looked at the kid. "Huh. Thanks Kyu."

"Anytime noona," Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah!" with a whack over the head Heechul handed out the forms. 

"Which reminds me, someone find Kevin for me." Heechul said.

-- three months later --

"I don't know about this hyung," Kevin sighed for the fifth time.

"Relax. I know what i'm doing." Heechul replied.

Heechul walked Kevin to his first class, then disappeared into his own.

Brave Brothers was a good school, and Heechul enjoyed the different atmosphere to SM Institute. 

"Morning Chullie-hyung," a young boy by the name of Dongho said.

"Hey Dongho. Listen could you do me a favour?" Heechul asked.

"Sure hyung what is it?"

"Well I have this friend..."

...

"Welcome to Brave Brothers," Heechul said seating Kevin beside him and Hankyung.

Kevin said down uneasily, rubbing his wrists.

"Hyung...I'm feeling it," he said. Since he'd been going to rehab he found it hard to resist the urge to cut.

"I have a solution to that actually." Heechul said looking behind him.

"Introduce yourself Kevin,"

Kevin turned to look behind him.

"Hi," the boy behind him said. "My name is Eli, what's yours?"

 

 

THE END

 

 

a/n

YAY FINALLY FINISHED IT! ^^