Kangteuk

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

"I was going to call you, but I forgot," Teukie said smiling sheepishly.

"That's fine. I figured you probably wouldn't straight away. I mean I could be some kind of freak, you're wise not to trust me," Kangin joked.

Teukie laughed. "You're not some kind of freak Kangin-ah,"

"How do you know?" Kangin sounded so serious Teukie froze.

"I joke I joke," Kangin laughed. "You should have seen your face,"

"Yah!" Teukie smacked his arm. "You're so mean Kangin-ah,"

"Aw I'm sorry Teukie-ah," Kangin lopped his arms around Teukie's neck.

Teukie froze. What if Kangin's hand sslipped lower? Then he'd realise he wasn't a girl!

He squirmed out of Kangin's arms.

If Kangin was upset by the action he didn't show it.

"You should call me noona you know, I'm older than you," Teukie said to try and lighten the mood.

"Do I have to call you noona? Can I call you something else?" Kangin teased.

"Like what?" Teukie asked.

"Like angel. You're an angel Teukie," Kangin said.

Teukie flushed. Kangin chuckled. "You're cute when you do that angel,"

"Quit it." Teukie said quietly.

Kangin chuckled again.

"What do you do in your free time anyway?"

"Oh I...I don't do anythig I...busy myself cleaning the dorms, or doing homwork or other stuff, I like workng I feel lkinda...worng if I don't have something to work on," Teukie replied.

"Really? Well we have to change that~ let's go get ice-cream!" Kangin dragged Teukie off before she could complain.

~at the ice-cream parlour~

"Angel, say "ah"," Kangin said holding out a spoon.

"Ah," Teukie said obediantly letting Kangin feed her.

"Well?" he questioned.

"It's good!" Teukie beamed.

Kangin smiled, pleased to have made her smile.

"I have to go to the toilet," Teukie said standing up.

"Okay. I'll wait here,"

Teukie smiled and dashed away, making sure Kangin wasn't looking before slipping into the boy's toilets.

"Hey Kevsica," she greeted the other boy/girl who he found in the bathroom.

"Oh hey unnie." Kevsica said turning on a tap and wrinsing his arms, which Teukie noticed where covered in blood.

Kevsica hissed at the sting pain.

"How's hyung?" she asked quietly.

"Heechul's....fine. He's been better, but he's been worse, he's defineatley been worse actually," Teukie answered.

Kevsica nodded.

"Cutting still Kevsica? I thought you'd given up," Teukie said.

"I had but...life." Kevsica answered dismally. "Welp, I have to get back to my client, don't tell Heechul-hyung you saw me kay?"

Teukie nodded and watched Kevsica go.

After a little bit Kangin decided he needed to go to the toilets too, so he got up and walked over.

He entered just as Teukie was coming out. The two stared at each other.

"You-you're a boy?" Kangin asked.

Teukie stared for a moment, before bolting out of the place and running all the way back to school.