Hana, Dul, Seth!

Love In Progress

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

“Key umma! I’m hungry!” Jonghyun groaned as he came out of the bathroom.

“Well if you get your in here you wouldn’t be!” Key nagged.

 

I got inside the bathroom and took a shower.

I closed my eyes and let my thoughts take over me.

 

~Flashback~

 

“What are you doing? Get out.” I shouted.

“A genie should always be with her master, no matter where or when.” Yuri spoke innocently.

 “Aigoo! Then…umm… turn around and face the wall while I shower. Oh, and close your eyes!” I turned her around to face the wall while I closed the shower curtain so I could get undressed.

 

Suddenly Yuri began to giggle.

“Are you looking?” I asked awkwardly.

“Ani, but just don’t look at your private parts. I can see whatever your seeing.” She giggled once again.

My eyes widened.

“WHAAAAAAT?!” I wanted to scold her but I was both embarrassed and in a lot of pressure to get to the academy so I closed my eyes throughout the whole shower.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

Aigo Yuri…

Why can’t I get you out of my head?

Could it all be just a dream?

But it felt so real.

Especially when your lips were pressed against mine.

Your laugh, your smile, everything is still the same.

Well I guess genies don’t really exist…

 

I went outside and took a bite of the pancake.

Ah, now THIS is the usual morning that I’m used to.

 

What should I do to get Yuri back?

It seems like she has absolutely NO interest in me, whatsoever.

Hmmm… Now, in my dream, how did we fall in love with each other?

I thought hard but I couldn’t really remember.

 

“MINHO! YOU’RE DAY DREAMING AGAIN!” Onew hyung snapped at me.

“Mianhe.” I took another bite of the pancake.

There was an awkward silence and next thing I know I could feel 4 boys breath on my face.

“YAH!” I shoved them off but they just laughed.

“Aigo! You’re thinking of Yuri again, weren’t you hyung?” Taemin smirked.

I glared at all of them who were looking at me with a smirk on their face.

 

“Why would I be?”

“Because you like her and you want her to be your girlfriend.” Key teased.

“Ey! I fell down pretty bad. I wasn’t thinking straight!” I snapped back.

“Whatever. But we can give you tips!” Onew winked.

“Wae?” I suddenly got curious “Tips for what?”

“On how to get Yuri.” Taemin spoke before drinking his banana milk.

“Chincha?” My eyes lit up.

“HA! GOT YOU! You finally admit that you actually like her!” Jonghyun pointed.

Aish! Well I guess I couldn’t hide it forever.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“O juhjeun nunbit, oh yeah. Oh joeun hyanggee, oh yeah yeah yeah.“ We sang our final line before rushing down the stairs.

“Great job guys!” Taeyeon praised.

We all smiled lazily as we got inside the van.

“ You girls have new project coming out.” Our manager oppa announced.

We all groaned. Our schedule has been really busy that we haven’t had that much fun.

“Here they are.” He handed out papers.

 

I checked my schedule.

 

Tiffany & Yuri:  Music Core host

Yuri & Sunny: Invincible Youth

Yuri: Music Video for K. Will, Dropping Tears

 

We all nodded before getting out.

 “Can’t we just have a break?” I sighed and everyone agreed, but we knew that it was quite impossible.

Soon the van stopped.

“Ugh! I have to go guys. I still got class.” I got up with a grunt and before leaving.

 

~At School~

 

“Yuri-ah!” I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to find Seungri.

“PANDA!” I smiled as he walked towards me.

“Ready for class?” he asked.

“Ne!”

We walked to class together.

Seugri is a great friend of mine.

He’s been helping me out with the things I missed whenever I’m out of town.

 

“Noona!” I heard someone call out.

Seungri and I turned around to see Minho.

“Minho?” I gasped.

All the girls were staring at him and were whispering.

 

Omo, his so cute!

Is Yuri and Minho together?

But she’s too old for him.

 

I tried to ignore their whispers.

“What are you doing here?” I hissed out.

He pouted “I just wanted to visit my noona.”

Seungri chuckled. “Well unless you want to start a scandal, I don’t think you coming here is a good idea.”

I bit my bottom lip as I saw a lot of people holding out their cameras.

I gave Seungri the “HELP ME!” look.

 

“THANKS FOR VISITING ME BRO!” Seungri held his fist up and Minho played along and fist bumped him.

“Let’s take this outside.” I whispered and we all walked out to a place where no one could see.

“Mianhe, I didn’t think about the consequences of my action.” Minho apologized.

“It’s ok. Don’t do it again, why did you come here anyways?” I asked as Seungri kept a look out if there was anyone around.

 

“I just wanted to see if you’re doing alright.”

I raised a brow “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know.” Minho rubbed the back of his neck.

There was an awkward silence.

 

What’s up with this kid?

Why is he suddenly clinging around me?

“I don’t mean to be rude but I think it’ll be best if you don’t come here anymore.”

Minho stared at me and nodded.

“I won’t.” he smiled before leaving.

 

“What was that all about?” Seungri asked as we walked back to class.

I explained the whole Minho falling down thing and how he’s been acting weird since.

And only to me.

 

“Maybe he likes you.” Seungri teased.

“Oh please… I’m his noona!”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“… I don’t know. But I don’t think he likes me.”

“Then what’s your explanation for him always looking out for you?”

“He’s not always looking out for me!” I huffed.

“You might not notice but I do. Like when you’re performing on stage he would always be staring at you from the backstage.” Seungri smirked.

I rolled my eyes “Maybe he likes someone else in So Nyuh Shi Dae.” I made an excuse.

“Whatever puts your little mind at peace Yul.” Seungri nudged me before we entered the class.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Soooo, how did it go?” My members ran up to me as I entered our van.

They were the one who dropped me off at Yuri’s university.

They said that I should pay her a visit so we would get closer… and guess what “It backfired.”

“Bwoh! What happened?”

“People were taking pictures so Seungri covered up for us and said that I visited him so it wouldn’t ignite rumors. I told you guys it wouldn’t work!”

Key and Jonghyun high fived.

“Wae?”

“Because now, there’s definitely going to be some Minho and Yuri fans, and our CEO’s would have no choice but to keep pairing you both with each other as fan service.” Jong winked.

 

Hmmmm, that’s actually a pretty smart plan.

That only means extra time with Yuri!

I smiled and dazed out into the scenery outside our van as we headed out to our next schedule.

 

~The Next Day~

 

“Jessica noona!” I shouted as I tried to catch up to her.

She turned around and smile “Anneyeong Minho yah!”

“What’s happening to Yuri? Why is she pretending like nothing happened between us?” I asked.

This was a way to find out if it was all really just a dream or not.

“Bwo, what are you talking about? Nothing happened between you two.” She looked at me weirdly.

 

I sighed out and nodded, soon she started walking away.

So both Jessica and Yuri don’t remember anything.

Could it all really be a dream?

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“So Nyuh Shi Dae and SHINee, please come in to the chairman’s room.” Someone announced through the speakers.

All of us went in and I could feel Minho staring at me.

It feels quiet odd but why am I starting to like it?

 

“We’re going to have a Shinee Generation collaboration.” The chairman announced.

“The song would be Juliette.” He played the song and we all listened to it then clapped our hands.

“Each SHINee member would pick their favorite noona which would be their partner. And the SHINee members would be in charge of teach the steps to their noonas. Arasso?”

“Ne!” We all shouted and soon he left.

 

“So, let’s begin! All the girls stand on the left in a straight line a close your eyes!” Onew  instructed and we did exactly what he said.

“Now in a count of 3 us SHINee would stand next to the one we chose.” He continued.

“Hana…”

I could feel my heart beating.

What if no one picks me?

“Dul…”

What if Minho picks someone else?

Wait why am I worried about that?

“Seth!” There was silence.

 

~~~~~***~~~~~

I see that most of you are confused.

As the chapter progresses, you might find all your confusions are slightly being cleared out.

So give the story time to progress.

Thank you for subscribing to the sequel and for all you comments.

Chapter 3 shall come out soon!

~emkrys