TaecYul?

Love In Progress

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I don’t think that’s necessary Yoong. After all, he’s only doing it for the show.”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Aigo. Arasso. But we still need the fans to ship you with someone else other than Minho… How about Taecyeon?” she smiled.

“Why him? Fans are already shipping you two. TaecYoon, remember?” I raised a brow.

“Well that was because of the whole dance thing we had to do. This time fans have something to actually hold on to since he had openly admitted that you’re his favorite So Nyuh Shi Dae member.” She explained.

“Jinja?!” I never heard of this before.

“JINJA!” She smiled.

“But Minho’s been through a lot already. I don’t want to break his heart even more.” I explained.

“This isn’t going to break his heart. It’s just to make him jealous. Don’t you want to see how Minho is when he’s jealous?” she tried to persuade me.

“I guess I am pretty curious.”

“EXACTLY! We’ll do it. I’ll start shipping TaecYul!” she quickly grabbed her laptop and started typing incredibly fast.

“What are you doing?” I laughed cause she was making such an intense facial expression.

“Making a TaecYul video. DUH!” she snapped at me and all I could do was laugh.

 

Minho's POV

 

"Do I really have to?" I asked our director.

"Ne! You have to bond with your fellow cast members. It's an all guys out thing. It'll be fun!" Our director persuaded me.

"Arasso." I sighed. I don't really drink much and I'd rather spend my free time with Yuri but I guess I have to do this favor for my director this time.

 

We entered the bar.

It was a classy bar.

It had slow jazz music on.

We all gathered around and just started talking about life.

It’s been long since I’ve had a drink that I forgot how it tasted like.

 

Each conversation we started, we order a new round of drinks.

We’ve been in here for 4 hours now… I think.

And my head is feeling kind off ozzy.

“I’m going to use the restroom.” I excused myself and tried to keep my balance.

 

On my way, I spotted a familiar figure.

“Yuri ah?” I called out.

To my surprise the figure turned around and indeed, it was Yuri.

But who was she with? I squinted my eyes for a better vision.

“Taecyeon?!”

Yuri seemed shocked and so was I.

“What are you two doing here?” I asked as I tried to stand up properly.

“We’re on a date. What does it look like?” Taecyeon answered as he wrapped his arms around Yuri.

“A date?” I raised a brow. “Yeah right. No, seriously…” I smirked.

“I am serious.” Taecyeon stared at me.

I looked at Yuri’s eyes.

She wasn’t scared… she was worried.

I sighed and grabbed another drink from the waiter passing by a gulped it.

Yuri gasped.

“You can’t be serious because Yuri’s mine!” I grabbed his collar.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me that is causing me to be so violent.

It must be the alcohol.

“MINHO STOP IT!” Yuri pulled us apart. I lost my balanced and stumbled back.

Yuri quickly ran to me. “Let’s go Minho, you’re drunk.”

“I’m sorry Taecyeon.” She bowed before helping get into my car.

“I’ll drive! Give me the keys.” She ordered and so I did.

I sat at the backseat trying to get myself together as I watched the streetlights.

“What’s wrong with you Minho?!” she asked annoyed.

“ME?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU GOING AROUND DATING ANOTHER GUY BEHIND MY BACK?!” I screamed. I had no control over my emotions anymore.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Hey, guys!” I smiled as I entered the dorm.

Everyone was gathered around Yoona.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Yoona collapsed and she doesn’t remember how or why… The last thing she remembered was us in the van on our way back to our dorm. But that was last night.” Taeyeon explained.

“Where’s Yuri ah?” I looked around as she was the only one missing.

They all shrugged. “Wait, I heard Yoona and Yuri talking to each other this morning in their room. That was the last I’ve heard from her.” Sunny bit her lips.

“I don’t remember talking to her…” Yoona looked so lost.

Something’s not right…

 

I decided to go back home to check on the paralyzed TOP.

Krystal has a schedule so I guess I’m the only one who has to research tonight.

But to my surprise he was sitting up straight with his hands covering his face.

“Oppa?” I asked softly as I got my magic ready to make him paralyzed again.

“Gwenchani?” I walked closer to him carefully.

In a split second he stared at me with dark eyes.

I didn’t have time to think. Next thing I know I was flung to the wall by an invisible force.

 

I tried to regain my breathing as I stared at him.

“STOP GETTING IN THE WAY YOU LITTLE WITCH!” Those words came out of TOP’s mouth but it wasn’t his voice. It was definitely the dark angel.

“TOP! I KNOW YOU’RE STILL IN THERE! FIGHT IT!” I yelled.

“SHUT UP!” The voice yelled back.

A tear fell across my face as he closed his eyes again.

“That’s right Minho, get angry.” A smirked formed in his face.

 

Oh no! He’s controlling Minho through TOP.

 

**********

What did you think of this chapter?

It was supposed to be out yesterday but I had last minute plans.

I hope you liked it.

The next one should be out tomorrow!

Don’t forget to comment :)

~emkrys