Tears

Love In Progress

 

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating for months.

I’ve been so busy with my studies but I have the whole December to finish this story.

Which also means that this story might go into a whole new direction and would of course be extended.

But I am back now and here is a new chapter for you guys!

So here we go!!

 

 

Minho's POV

 

“Are you sure this is going to work?” I asked.

“Ne!” TOP smirked before patting me on my back.

I nodded and took a deep breath before closing my eyes.

Before I knew it I was floating with the clouds.

I saw two figures that are slowly approaching me.

 

I gasped. They were Yuri’s parents. I was so sure of it!

Her mom looks just like her!

It’s my first time meeting them and I can tell they’re already judging me by my appearance.

“What brings you here little boy?” the woman spoke.

I bowed “Anneyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kwon!”

“I…I…” I stuttered a bit. TOP hyung slightly nudged me to man up before taking a few steps back.

I cleared my throat.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Kwon… I love your daughter SO much that… that I am willing to let her go.” I stared at them but they had a poker face on.

“Ummm… You said that you want TOP to be with her and I believe that parents know best and all I want is the best for Yuri.” I finished off but they were just looking at me like  I’m a  brick.

“Arasso.” Mr. Kwon smiled.

“Bwoh?”

“I said, arasso. You can leave now.”

“I..I…um… ok?” I looked at TOP who just nodded and soon we were back on earth.

 


“Well… that was awkward.” He tried his best not to laugh as I tried my best not to explode on him.

“AWKWARD?! YOU SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE HER AND LET US BE!!” I could feel my face turning red.

“Relax… I’ll just have to be a bad boyfriend to Yuri and they’ll realize that you guys were meant for each other and I’m the wrong guy for her. Simple.” He shoved his hands in his pocket.

“That wasn’t the plan!”

“Well it is now!” and with that TOP disappeared.

 

Seriously?! That guy is bring the worst out of me.

Right now I just want to go to Yuri and hug her as tight as I possibly could.

 

I miss her. I miss us.

Being together, even when there’s a problem, at least we were together.

Not like this.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I was lying down on my bed just looking through the latest news.

Choi Minho has fully recovered from the recent car accident.

That took some stress off of me.

 

*DING DONG*

 

I groaned as I got up and headed towards the door.

“Minho?” I hissed out.

I was taken back by his sudden hug.

I tried to let go but he hugged me even tighter. “Let’s just stay like this for a while.” He whispered.

I couldn’t help myself from escaping from my eyes.

“I am so sorry Minho… I was just so jealous… and I never felt jealousy in my whole life…” I explained in between my sobs.

“Shhh…” Minho caressed my face. I was surprised to see his eyes watering too.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Minho is not the type of person to show his emotions, especially crying.

“Let’s just go out and have this day for ourselves. I’ve already cancelled all of my schedule and I excused you from all of yours. What do you think?”

I smiled, “I think that would be great!”

We held hands and headed out to the door.

 

Surprisingly, Minho has already planned everything out.

There was a van waiting for us under our dorm and in a matter of a few minutes there was a small island reserved just for us.

A picnic basket was placed in the middle of a huge picnic cloth and there were flower petals all around it.

My eyes widened. I quickly looked at him and gave him a hug.

 

Time went by quick.

After all the jokes and teasing we laid down on the cloth and just looked at the stars.

We were still holding hands and I could feel Minho staring at me.

I looked back at him.

“Do I have something on my face?” I asked.

“No.”

“Then why are you staring at me like that?” I chuckled.

He stayed quiet for a while.

“Yuri ah…” was all he said.

“Hn?”

“We… we can’t be together anymore.” He said straight out.

I quickly sat up and examined his facial expression as he did the same.

 

“W-Wae?” my voice stuttered.

I was really enjoying this day. Our little Minyul date.

I thought this was the beginning of us being together…Having a normal life.

“It’s your parents.”

“MY PARENTS?! I told them not to get in the way! I’ll talk to them right away!” I tried to stand up but Minho held my hands.

“You can’t Yuri… You know it won’t work.” He pulled me in for a hug.

“I am so sorry Yuri but this maybe the last time I could hug you like this for a while… Always remember that I love you.” He whispered.

He pulled away from the hug and gave me the most passionate kiss as tears escaped from our eyes…

 

*********

I know that this was short and I am sorry.

But the next chapter should come out soon!

~emkrys