Impressed

Love In Progress

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

“CUT!” The director called out. “Ok, that’s a wrap for the day. You can all head off to your schedules now. But remember we have to film tomorrow morning at 4:00am so don’t stay up to late!” He smiled and everyone sighed.

“Oppa!” Sulli walked up to me.

“Ne?”

“Are you busy later?” she smiled.

“Ani. Wae?”

“Krom, can you please help me buy a gift for Taemin? It’s our anniversary next week!”

I smiled and nodded.

“DAEBAK! Let me just go get dressed.” She squealed before running to the dressing room.

 

As soon as I finished, I walked back out and sat outside the girls dressing room waiting for Sulli.

Everyone was giving me a thumb up and I bowed in return.

We were in the middle of the production of To the Beautiful You.

 

“Oppa!” I turned around.

“Oh, Jiwon!” We bowed at each other. She plays the role of Hana, Taejoon’s lover.

“Do you have a schedule now?” she asked.

“Ani, but I’m accompanying Sulli.” I smiled.

She looked at me for a while then smiled “Can I come?”

“Well…” I didn’t know what to say.

The only person who knows about Sulli and Taemin’s relationship are the Shinee, SNSD, Super Junior and f(x) members.

And we plan to keep it that way.

 

Just before I could open my mouth Sulli came out of the dressing room.

“C’mon!” she smiled.

“Sul. Jiwon was just asking if she could come with us.”

I gave Sulli the ‘look’.

“Oh, Mianhe unnie but we would be in a hurry because there’s a concert we have to go to afterwards too. You wouldn’t enjoy yourself, you’ll just be stressed out.” Sulli spoke politely.

“Ara. It’s ok. Have fun!” she smiled before walking in a different direction.

 

I almost forgot.

There’s an SMTOWN concert later but since Sulli and I were in the middle of filming, we couldn’t practice so the only thing we could do is watch and support them.

 

Sulli and I entered my car.

“So what do you think Taemin would like?” she asked curiously.

“Banana milk?”

Sulli slapped my arm.

“OTHER THAN THAT!”

“Video games?”

“Hmm… but that’s not romantic. I want to give him something that he would remember.”

 

~Flashback~

 

“Yul…” I whispered as we pulled away.

I grabbed something from my pocket.

“Even though we don’t talk in the future, as long as you’re wearing this bracelet… it means that you still love me.” I put the bracelet for her and got one out for me.

She grabbed it and put it for me, “And as you wear yours, it means that your heart is still mine.”

She slightly smiled and we both hugged.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“So… have you thought of something yet?” Sulli asked.

“Hn? Oh yeah… what about a couple ring?”

“Isn’t that kind of cheesy?” she scrunched her nose.

“Well then lets head to the grocery store and buy a gallon of banana milk!” I started the car but she grabbed my wrist.

“ANI!” she snapped. “Fine, let’s go to the mall and buy a couple ring.” She slouched back to her seat.

A smiled formed on my face.

 

After hours and hours of looking at so many different kinds of rings, she finally found one.

“Thank you so much!” She giggled as she held the shopping bag tightly.

“Anything for my dongsaeng!” I smirked.

 

“C’mon. We’re going to be late for the concert!” she dragged us back to the car.

We were still in our disguise as we entered the venue.

It was packed!

 

We made our way to the front, at the same time as f(x) came on stage performing Pinocchio.

Sulli was ofcourse cheering for her unnies like crazy and dancing to the song while I just clapped, trying to fit in.

Soon Taeyeon noona came out with a strong voice singing “Devil’s Cry” and it wasn’t long until “Run Devil Run” started.

 

I’ve seen them practice this so many times but my heart is beating so fast.

This is my first time seeing them perform in front of the crowd with me actually being a part of the crowd, not back stage watching the screen.

 

And there she is…

Looking all beautiful on stage, with so much passion in her eyes.

She was just breath taking.

“Sowoneul malhaebwa! I’m genie for you boy!” They sang.

I smiled at the irony but cheered with the crowd.

“You are a genie for me…” I spoke to myself.

 

“I heard that!” A voice echoed back.

I gasped and froze for a second but then Sulli nudged me back.

“Oppa, are you ok?”

“Uhm..n-nee.” I smiled and continued to cheer.

 

It’s been long since we’ve talked through our minds.

And to be honest, it gave me goose bumps.

 

Ofcourse, Yuri wouldn’t be wearing the bracelet since it’s not part of the costume but I was really anticipating the ending since that’s when everyone is free to wear anything.

 

Usually, Yuri and I would walk down the aisle together just smiling casually like we were the best of friends, but we were exactly more than that.

And afterwards, we would part in an instant.

Actually, we haven’t really had a proper conversation since that night.

And it’s been almost 3 months.

 

While she would do a Korean comeback, I would be doing a Japanese comeback.

It all just clashes.

I wonder how TOP is treating her.

 

OH! And there it is.

“Hope” started to play and everyone started coming out.

And there it was… the bracelet.

 

A huge smile spread on my face.

I should really go talk to her afterwards.

I NEED TO!

 

~After the Concert~

 

“Sul. You go ahead and meet up with Taemin… “ I smiled and so did she.

After she left I scanned across the crowded room and finally found who I was looking for.

“YURI!” I shouted.

Everyone looked at me so I cleared my throat… “SMTOWN JJANG!” I shouted again and everyone just shook their heads and went back to what they were doing.

Except for the Soshi noona’s who were having a hard time hiding their laughter.

 

“Aigo, Yul. I guess we’ll see you back at our dorm.” They nudged her before leaving us alone.

“Shall we?” I asked while offering her my arm to hold on to.

She giggled and held it tightly before we sneaked out through the back of the venue.

 

It was 12:30am by the time we arrived at our little get away.

“I have to be on set at 4:00am so let’s make the most of this time.” I smiled at her.

She smiled back and rested her head on my shoulder with our hands intertwined as we looked at the ocean.

 

“You were fantastic!” I praised. “Absolutely stunning.”

“Gomawo.” She spoke shyly.

“I miss you.” I confessed.

She looked at me straight in the eye. “I miss you too.”

“Is TOP hyung treating you well?” I asked.

“Ne. Very well actually.”

“I hope not as well as I do.”

“Of course not!” she slightly hit my arm.

 

“It’s been almost three months…”

“Ne…” she held my hand tighter. “It’s almost over… TOP oppa just has to break my heart and we could finally be together.”

I smiled at the thought of it.

 

According to TOP’s plan.

I should stay away from Yuri for 3 months.

Just to let her parents know that I respect their decision.

Then by the third month, Yuri and TOP’s relationship would hit the rocks and they would break up proving that TOP isn’t the one for Yuri… I am.

And we could all live happily ever after!

 

TOP’s POV

 

“Hyung! You forgot your steps… again!” Seungri scolded.

“What steps? I hardly move on stage.”

“True…” they all sighed out.

“But still hyung, you’re putting much less effort than usual. What’s wrong?”

“Is it Yuri?” Taeyang asked.

 

After the fight we had.

Taeyang and I have been keeping our distance from each other.

And this would have to be our first conversation since then.

All the other members looked stunned.

 

“Ne.” I answered.

“Bwoh!” They all gasped.

“Don’t tell me… You’re actually starting to like her!” Daesung asked with wide eyes.

 

Yes, they know about me helping out Minho and Yuri.

But nothing about magic.

They just think that Yuri’s ‘normal’ parents doesn’t like Minho.

 

I nodded.

“Eotteokhe?!” Gdragon started panicking.

Here he goes again, worrying about other people’s problem.

 

To be honest. I was kind of worried too.

At first, faking this whole relationship was actually very easy.

No awkwardness. Just pure acting.

But as weeks passed by… things change.

Maybe it’s because Yuri and I have been spending too much time with each  other or because of the holding hands in front of her parents but something inside this heart of mine changed.

 

“Hajiman… I’m still not sure about how I feel.” I spoke out.

“Yeah… maybe it’s just cause of too much acting. You guys need some time off.” Seungri suggested and they all nodded.

 

Mr. Kwon’s POV

 

“I must say I am quiet empressed.” I smiled.

“I know right… who knew they could keep faking it for 3 months.” My wife giggled.

“But now this is where the real test begins.” She spoke out seriously.

I grabbed her hands as we both look at Minho and Yuri having their moment from above.

 

**********

I know it's short but I've been busy with Christmas. 

Speaking of which. Belated Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year!

Who's excited for Girls' Generation's comeback?! I AM!

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

The next one should be out soon!

Feel free to comment!

~emkrys