Stay Strong!

Love In Progress

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Bwoh? Neo nan saranghaeyo?” I gasped.

He slowly pulled away.

“I’m surprised myself too.” He shyly smiled.

I’ve never seen him like this before but then he kept a straight face and immediately shook his head.

“Aniyo. Mianhe. This isn’t right. It was all supposed to be just an act. I have let my emotions get the best of me.” He made a fist with his hand.

I was about to reply when I got a call.

 

Me: Yoboseyo?

???: Unnie! It’s me, Sulli!

Me: Ne Sulli? Is there anything wrong?

Sulli: Minho oppa… he collapsed.

Me: Bwoh!

Sulli: He’s in the clinic on set. You better get here quick!

Me: Arasso.

 

I hanged up and looked at the confused TOP in front of me.

I really didn’t know what to do. All I know is that Minho needs me right now.

“I’m sorry oppa but can we talk about this some other time. I have to go somewhere really important!”

“Is everything alright?” he asked worried.

“Minho collapsed.” I kept my phone back in my bag.

“I’ll drive you!” he offered. I nodded since I had no other ride there other than teleportation, which I can’t do now since there’s a lot of people.

 

It wasn’t long until we got to the set’s clinic.

I started running out of the car but I remembered TOP.

I looked back and saw him still standing by his car.

“Go ahead. He needs you.” He smiled.

I nodded and rushed right in.

 

“UNNIE!” Sulli called out from across the hallway to my left.

“SUL!” I ran up to her. “Where’s Minho?”

“He’s inside.” She pointed and lead me inside.

There laid an unconscious Minho.

I sat down beside him and quickly held his hands.

“I think it’s a seasonal thing since Taeminie recently got a fever too. But he didn’t faint.” Sulli explained.  “He didn’t show any sign of weakness on set today either, he just collapsed.”

“Thank you Sulli.” I smiled and left.

 

“What’s wrong with you Minho-yah? Why are you making me worry?” I whispered.

His eyes started to flutter open. “Yuri ah?” he moaned out.

“Ne?” I smiled and held his hand tighter.

“What happened?” he asked as he sat up.

“You fainted a while back. Minho yah, why don’t you tell me when you’re not feeling well. Why do you always keep your pain to yourself?” I asked in an annoyed tone.

“Mianhe jagiya.” He smiled and kissed me.

“Aish!” I tried to hide my blush and hit him playfully.

He pinched my cheeks. “Don’t worry about me Yul. I was just sleep deprived.”

“Well you should tell them that so you don’t end up passing out all the time.”

“Arraso Umma!” he mocked. “Speaking of umma, what did your parents say? Are they convinced?” he asked with a sparkle in his eye.

I bit my bottom lip.

 

TOP’s POV

 

“YOU APOLOGISED?!” Seungri screamed.

“Ne. Eotteokhe?” I asked worried.

I can’t believe I just ruined the plan.

“You had nothing to apologize about! You told her how you feel. Now it’s up to her to decide.” Seungri sighed out.

“She doesn’t have any decision to make. She would obviously choose Minho. I just have to deal with her parents by myself.”

“Bwoh, where are you going?”

“Like I just said, to talk to her parents.” I walked out and once the aisle was clear I disappeared to the sky.

 

“Mr & Mrs. Kwon. I’m sorry I came unannounced. About the incident last night I—“

“Save it. We already know.” Mr. Kwon stopped me.

“Forgive me but you don’t the truth is—“ I tried to explain.

“Is that you and Yuri has just been pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriends to show that you’re not the right person for her and to prove Minho’s love for her. We know.” He continued.

“I..uhhh… how did you know?”

“We’ve known it all along.” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

“So you already know that Minho and Yuri love each other. Why can’t you just let them be?” I asked.

“We are going to let them be. And we also know one more thing.” She looked at Mr. Kwon.

“That you are in love with Yuri.” She looked straight at me.

 

“Bwoh.”

“Stop the acting, we can see right through you.” She rolled her eyes. Just like Yuri.

“We don’t mean to intrude, and from now on, we won’t, but you can’t conceal how you feel.” Mr. Kwon advised.

“Well I kind of exposed myself last night so I think it’s pretty clear for her.” I sighed out.

“Don’t worry about Yuri and Minho. They have our blessings now. Yuri can be with whoever she wants, I’ll tell her tomorrow. But what you do need to worry about is what move you should make next. We’re on no one’s side. Not yours, not Minho’s. Just don’t hurt our baby girl.” Mr. Kwon patted my shoulder.

“Arasso. Kamsamhamnida.” I bowed and disappeared back to Earth.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Yuri bit her lip and stayed quiet for a while.

“Is there anything wrong?” I asked.

“It’s just that… He confessed to me.”

“Excuse me? I thought you said he confessed to you.” I let out a slight laugh.

“He did.”

“BWOH?!” My eyes widened.

“Ne. But don’t worry about it.” She quickly spoke out.

“How can I not worry about it? I let him be with you for 3 months thinking that he was helping us and then I find out that he’s been having feelings for you!” I felt my blood boiling with anger.

To my surprise Yuri quickly hugged me.

“It doesn’t matter what he feels. What matters is what I feel about you. Nothing has changed. You’re the still the only person I love.” She whispered in my ear.

Her voice made my heart melt. I calmed down slowly and hugged her back.

“Nomuna bogopa.” I confessed. “I miss you too.” She whispered as she kisses me again.

 

TOP’s POV

 

“Hnnn.” I groaned. I can feel my breathing was starting to get heavy.

“HYUNG!” I can hear Seungri call out but I can’t seem to find the strength to open my eyes.

 

“YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME HUH!” A familiar voice screamed in my head.

“YOU CAN NEVER, EVER GET AWAY FROM ME. I OWN YOU. YOU ARE MY SLAVE!” It screamed again.

I tried to move but I couldn’t. I was paralyzed.

“NOW SLAVE! COME BACK TO MY COMMAND!”

 

I felt my heart pounding on my chest as if it was about to expload.

NO TOP! YOU MUST RESIST HIM AND STAY STRONG... FOR YURI!

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I shook TOP hyung to wake up.

He must be having a nightmare because he wouldn’t stop groaning and he was sweating like crazy even though it’s freezing in our room.

I ran to the toilet, got a bucket full of cold water and threw it in his face.

“GAH!” He screamed as he sat up quickly. Too quickly.

“HYUNG!” I smiled hoping he wouldn’t get mad, usually, he doesn’t, he just glares at me but this time it was different.

He grabbed the bucket from my hand and threw it to the wall.

He’s eyes were dark and lifeless.

“Hyung. Mianhe… you were having a nightmare.”

“GET OUT OF MY FACE!” He screamed and pushed me to the side harshly making me stumble and lean against the wall.

What happened to him? It's like he's not the same TOP as he was before he slept.

 

*********

What did you think about this chapter?

Feel free to comment!

The next chapter would be out soon!

~emkrys