At Least, Let Me Love You

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
I was laying on the floor. I just finished my dance practice with Hyoyeon. And yeah, i'm exhausted.
 
 
 
"an extra time for practice, this is vey tiring. How long shall we do this? I'm tired enough.." Hyoyeon said as she layed on the floor
 
"slow down, Hyo. We'll finish it soon. A week more before the upcoming show.."
 
"yeah, i wish it'll end soon.."
 
 
 
 
We remain silent for a few minutes, just a sound of breathing, until Hyoyeon broke the silent.
 
 
 
"do you love her?" Hyoyeon got up
 
"what?" i raised my eyebrow
 
"Tiffany, i talk about her. Just tell me the truth, Yul. I won't tell anyone if you want.."
 
 
 
I got up and face her, and let a long sigh before i speak.
 
 
"is it obvious?"
 
"for me, yes" she grabbed her bottle, and drank some water
 
 
"are you two dating? You're close enough to each other"
 
"no, we're not" i gazed her
 
"why not? You love her, right? What are you waiting for?"
 
"i don't know, i just... I'm not sure it's the right time" i looked down
 
 
 
"you should confess to her soon. As soon as possible, or you'll lose your chance.." she patted my shoulder
 
 
I followed my eyes with her as she gathered her stuffs, and walked to the front door. She stopped in her track suddenly.
 
 
"what are you waiting for? Let's go home, i'm tired" 
 
"aah okay.."
 
 
 
***
 
 
Hyoyeon was right. I should confess my feeling soon, or i'll lose my chance again.
 
Maybe tomorrow, i have to prepare myself.
 
 
 
 
 
I finally reached the dorm, it was pretty late because i have to drove Hyoyeon to the store first.
 
I hopped off from my car, and headed to the entrance. I opened the door, and entered soon.
 
 
 
Where's the others?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked to my room, and opened the door slowly. I was about to entered but i stopped in my track.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't believe of what i see. This time, this is the first time i wish i was blind, rather than saw this view.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's Tiffany in my room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah, she's in my room.
 
 
But there's not the problem.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany in my room, 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Yoona.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They're kissing, passionately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They didn't even notice my presence.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I slowly closed the door, and turned around. I ran towards my car, and hopped on.
 
I drove my car to wherever. 
 
 
 
I tighten my grip into the car steering, as i let out my tears fall freely from my eyes, i was breathing heavily while crying. I don't even know how to stop this tears.
 
 
 
I wish i never saw that view. It broke my heart into million pieces, and i don't know where's the pieces now. I don't know how to gather them back.
 
 
I couldn't think now. My mind was blank. Tiffany was all in my mind.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I finally stopped my car in Han River.
 
 
I clenched my fist, and hit the side of the car steering. I rest my forehead on the car steering while crying heavily.
 
 
 
 
 
"i lost my chance... again.." i sobbed hardly
 
 
 
"i was too late.."
 
 
 
 
"i lost my second chance, and there'll be no third chance."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"How can i manage to erase this feeling?"
 
 
"No, i can't. I would never can to do this. And i don't want to. I'll endure.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to calm myself. I closed my eyes and let a long sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why could it be so hard? Why should i through this way?"
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I was sitting on the edge of my bed, when suddenly Yoona came in and sat beside me.
 
 
"unnie, i kissed Tiffany unnie.." she said but no meeting my gaze
 
 
 
Yeah, i know. I saw you
 
 
 
"really?" i acted like i didn't know
 
"yeah.." she looked down
 
 
 
 
 
There's a silent between us, for a few minutes.
 
 
 
"do you love her, Yoong?" i tried to hold my tears
 
"uhm, i don't know.." she layed on the bed
 
 
 
"so, why did you kiss her?" i looked at her
 
"she's too gorgeous, too hot. She's amazing, you know. And i couldn't resist her.." she rubbed the back of her neck
 
 
 
"you right.." i looked down
 
"But i like her.." she sat down
 
 
 
"i think, you like Seo.."
 
"i like her too, unnie. And i'm confuse with my own feeling.."
 
 
 
"don't hurt her, Yoong. Don't hurt Tiffany, she's suffer too much.." 
 
"i never mean to hurt her, or anyone. But still, i have to choose one of them, right? I have to assure myself of who should i choose.."
 
 
 
 
I sighed, "let's sleep, i'm tired.." i layed on my bed
 
"you right, let's sleep. I'll think about it later.." she layed down
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's getting harder, and i don't know what to do..
 
 
 
 
 
At least, let me love you, Tiffany. Even though i'm loving you in a hardest ways..