Don't You Know That?

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
So, that's why Tiffany and Yoona hang out together frequently this past few days? It explain everything.
 
 
 
Yoona is my roommate, and we're close enough to each other. I couldn't be selfish. I don't want to break anyone heart, not Yoona and even Tiffany.
 
So, i think the right thing to do is just let it be. Don't ruin everything, especially our friendship. I better be silent and give in.
 
 
 
 
I hope Yoona will choose the right thing, the right person.
 
 
 
I know she will.
 
 
 
I hope everything will be okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"yah, Yuri. Are you okay? You seem spacing out" Sooyoung tapped my shoulder
 
"yah! You startled me, Soo" 
 
 
"ups, sorry.." she grinned
 
"let's eat, i'm starving.." she rubbed her stomach
 
 
 
"okay, where's Hyo?"
 
"she's outside, c'mon!!"
 
"okay" i nodded and followed her
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"yah! Taeyeon-ah, why are you staring me like that?" Jessica frowned
 
"nothing, i just.. I'm glad that you're totally mine. So, i don't have to feel worry whenever you with Yuri.."
 
 
"so do i, i'm glad that we're finally in a right way, not cheated on anyone. I don't have to feel jealous too, whenever you with Tiffany.."
 
"you feel jealous when i'm with her?" Taeyeon chuckled
 
"of course i am.." Jessica blushed
 
 
"you're too cute, Sica-ah.." Taeyeon pulled Jessica into embrace
 
"i love you, Tae.."
 
 
 
"what if i don't?"
 
"what??" Jessica pulled herself and glared
 
"i'm kidding, don't be mad. I love you sooooo much, Jessica Jung.." Taeyeon made a puppy face and the latter laughed
 
 
 
"i'm happy that we don't have to hide our relationship from everyone, and keep it as a secret.." Taeyeon kissed her lover forehead
 
"me too.." Jessica smiled widely
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
We're just arrived at dorm. I mean, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and me. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon immadiately headed to their room. I did the same, but i stopped in the entrance when i saw Tiffany walked out from her room.
 
 
"hey Tiff, where are you going?"
 
"oh hey, Yul. I wanna meet Yoona, she's waiting for me.." Tiffany smiled 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona again..
 
 
Keep calm, Yuri. Don't show her that you're upset.
 
 
 
 
 
"oh okay. Want me to drive you there?" 
 
 
"but you just arrived here, right?"
 
"it's okay, i can do this if you want.." 
 
"no, it's okay. I can do it by myself. Thanks for offering me your kindness" Tiffany flashing her eyesmile
 
 
"okay, drive safely.." i smiled
 
"thanks" Tiffany smiled back
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I took a bath, watched TV, listened to the music, just to killed the time. I'm so boring here. I couldn't sleep, it's already 1am.
 
 
My phone vibrated suddenly, when i decided to layed on the bed. A called from Tiffany.
 
 
"hello, Tiff. What's up?" i answered her call
 
"Yul, i need your help.." Tiffany said in a panic
 
 
"okay, calm down. Where are you now?"
 
"i'm in GG bar, please come here quickly. Yoona drunk and i can't handle her.."
 
 
"okay wait, i'll be there in 10 minutes.." 
 
"okay, i'll wait.." we hung up the phone at the same time
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
As what i said, i arrived 10 minutes later. I hopped off from my car, and  quickly entered the bar.
 
I saw Yoona laying on the sofa, and Tiffany sat beside her.
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah, you finally come.." Tiffany got on her feet
 
"i'll carry her to the car. You bring her stuffs, please" 
 
"okay"
 
 
 
I grabbed Yoona's hand immadiately, and carried her on my back, as she keep murmuring random words.
 
Yoona vomited on my jacket, before i put her in the car.
 
 
"oh ! Tiffany, please open the door.." i gave Tiffany the key
 
"O-okay"
 
 
 
 
I put Yoona in the back seat, and i quickly let off my jacket. Tiffany sat beside Yoona, and i sat in a driver seat.
 
 
I started the engine, and drove my car to the dorm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tighten my grip on the car steering as i peeked at them through the rear mirror, during our way back home. Jealousy built up in my chest.
 
Tiffany pulled Yoona to her embrace, and Yoona burried her face to the latter's chest.
 
I closed my eyes for a second, and stay focused on the road.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
Yuri carried Yoona on her back, when we reached the dorm. She headed to her room, and layed Yoona down on the bed. I rushed towards her, and sat on the edge of the bed. Yuri exited the room then, like wanted to gave me a time with Yoona here.
 
 
 
"Yoona-ah, what do you feel about me? Do you feel the way i feel?" i caressed her cheek while she sleeping quietly
 
 
 
"i like you, Yoong.." 
 
 
 
I don't know exactly what i feel about Yoona. It still confusing, but i know i like her already.
 
 
I still hesitate to say that i love her. I have to assure myself, is it love or not. I don't want to say 'love' easyly, like i did to Taeyeon.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
I decided to went back to my room, after i chatted with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. 
 
 
I saw Tiffany sleeping quietly beside Yoona, on the edge of the bed. She slept in a sitting position, while her head rested on Yoona's stomach.
 
 
I fix Tiffany's sleep-position, i carried her carefully, not wanting to wake her.
 
Then, i layed her down beside Yoona, and covered her with my blanket.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany. Don't you know that?" i said almost whisper while caressing her cheek softly