Let's Move On Together

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
Okay, i still have 2 days more for punishments. I'm tired, honestly. And i miss my friends so badly, especially Tiffany.
 
What are you doing there, Tiff? You okay? I hope so..
 
 
 
 
Tiff, you successfully stuck in my mind. You circling in my brain. I couldn't stop thinking about you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
It was the time when Yuri had to left the dorm, early in the morning.
 
 
She woke up very early. Carefully, she pulled herself from Tiffany. She  stared at the latter for a minute, before she headed to the bathroom, and prepare herself, to left her dorm and took the punishments.
 
 
 
 
Tiffany woke up suddenly, when she realised that Yuri no longer on her bed. She got on her feet, and quickly exited the bedroom, hoping that she'll find Yuri.
 
She saw Yuri stood in the entrance. She then rushed to her bestfriend and hugged her from behind. She wrapped her hand around Yuri's waist.
 
 
 
 
Yuri felt her heart beat faster than usual. She felt like her heart could escape from her body.
 
 
"Tiff?" Yuri turned around
 
"Yuri..."
 
 
"be back soon.." Tiffany pouted
 
"i will.." Yuri smiled
 
"i'll wait for you.."
 
"take care.." Yuri cupped Tiffany's face
 
 
 
 
 
God, why am i feeling like this? 
 
 
My feeling towards her, is it come back?
 
 
Am i loving her, again?
 
 
 

 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
It's been 5 days since Yuri dissociate herself from us, because my stupid actions last week.
 
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
it was the time when Tiffany got furious and caused the messy.
 
 
Tiffany and Seohyun were on their way to vocal room. Tiffany was in a bad mood.
 
They finally reached the room, and they entered soon.
 
 
Unfortunately......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's Taeyeon and Jessica in the room. They were making out. They did their kissing scene passiontely, they didn't even notice that Tiffany and Seohyun were already in the room.
 
 
Tiffany was burning, she was furious. She then walked towards them and spread them roughly. Tiffany slapped Jessica immadiately.
 
 
"Tiffany, what are you doing?" Taeyeon pulled the latter roughly
 
"what? What am i doing? I'm the one who should ask you 'what are you doing'.." Tiffany glared
 
 
"what the are you doing with this , Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany yelled
 
"no one call her , Tiffany include you!!" Taeyeon slapped Tiffany
 
 
 
Tiffany then went crazy. She hit Taeyeon repeatedly while crying heavily. She then threw everything, uncontrollably.
 
 
"Sica-ah, get out of here.."
 
"what about you?"
 
"i'll take care of her. Go now!!"
 
 
Jessica exited the room. She went to manager oppa and told him that there's a trouble in the vocal room.
 
On the other hand, Yuri was on her way to the room, wanted to check Tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think i miss you, Yuri.
 
 
 
Yeah, i miss your presence. I miss your way to cheer me up. I miss your annoyance. I miss you being nosy, i even miss you to bother me with a bug. *gigle*
 
 
 
 
Come back soon, Yul. I miss you already..
 
 
 

 
 
 
Tiffany was sitting on her bed, when suddenly she realised that she forgot her phone. She left it in the practice room.
 
She then picked her jacket, and wore it. She exited her room, and headed to SM building, to got her phone back.
 
 
 
 
She drove her car alone. She only need 20 minutes to reach the place.
 
She parked her car when she arrived, and headed to the practice room.
 
 
 
 
 
She was relieved because she saw a light from the room. She then opened the door and stopped in the doorway.
 
 
Tiffany saw a familiar figure who sat on the floor, inside the room. A girl who pressed her tigh to her chest and rest her forehead on her hand.
 
 
She stepped closer to the girl, and tapped the latter's shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri?"
 
 
 
"Tiffany?" Yuri looked up
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany hugged her bestfriend immadiately, she cried on Yuri's shoulder.
 
 
Yuri was skinnier than before, her face looked so pale. And it made Tiffany felt guilty more than before.
 
 
 
 
"why are you crying? You have any problem?" Yuri caressed Tiffany's hair
 
 
"i worried about you.." Tiffany pulled herself from Yuri
 
 
"sssh, i'm okay. I've said it before, right?"
 
 
"no, you're not. Why didn't you text me, Yul?"
 
 
"i'm sorry, it was confiscated. Manager oppa took it.." Yuri cupped Tiffany's cheek
 
 
"why did you do this? Why did you take the punishments?" Tiffany sobbed
 
 
 
"because i didn't want to see you sad or even cry. You have so much problem in this past few days. And I'm such a bad friend if i couldn't do anything to make you feel better.." Yuri hung her head low
 
 
 

"i feel like my pain disappear suddenly, whenever i see your smile. I catch a glimpse of heaven on you. Your smile is hypnotizing, i love it. And that's why i'll never let you fall. I'll always be here for you. Keep smile for me, Tiffany. Let's forget the past, and move on together.." Yuri added

 

 
 
"you do a lot of things for me, Yul. That's enough.." Tiffany burst into tears
 
 
Tiffany then nodded slowly and hugged Yuri immadiately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you right, let's move on together, Yul..."