Your Protection

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
Today, we have a dance practice, same schedule (again) with Taeyeon and Jessica.
 
 
It's gonna be a long day..
 
 
 
But the worst thing is, me and Taeyeon, we have a same project. Not only both of us, there's Seohyun. Oppa Lee Sooman, he made a sub-unit, it called TaeTiSeo.
 
 
Oh God, why won't it be TaeSicSeo? It'll be better for me, and also Taeyeon.
 
 
 
 
I still remember what was just happened 2 days ago. I still remember what what she said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
It was the time when Taeyeon and Tiffany had a fight. It started when Sooyoung and Seohyun went to a store and left them alone.
 
 
"Fany-ah, can we talk?"
 
"no"
 
"Fany, please we need to talk"
 
"i said NO" Tiffany turned around, about to leave
 
 
"Tiffany!!" Taeyeon grabbed the latter's hand roughly
 
 
"listen, i'm a , i know. I'm sorry for what i've done to you. I know it's hard for you to forgive me. But at least, please forgive Jessica. She was suffering too much.."
 
 
"what?? Are you crazy? What about me? What about Yuri? We're suffering too. You selfish.."
 
 
"i know, but i'm the one who want all this happen, i'm the one who asked her to had a relationship, behind you and Yuri.."
 
"so, you never love me? Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend then?" tears escaped from Tiffany's eyes
 
 
"it's not what i meant. I love you, really.."
 
"so, why did you do this? Why?"
 
 
"because, i love her more, Tiffany. I'm sorry, i love Jessica more.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kim Taeyeon, you broke my heart into million pieces.
 
 
 
And i don't know when it would be one piece, again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"unnie, manager oppa said we have to move to another room" Seohyun startled me
 
"oh, where?"
 
"vocal room"
 
"oh okay"
 
 
 
I followed Seohyun from behind to the entrance.
 
 
"wait Seo, why are the others not following us?"
 
"manager oppa said, it's only me, you, and Taeyeon unnie. Remember TaeTiSeo, right?"
 
"aah, arasso"
 
 
 
Oh God, why should it happened to me?
 
 
 
 
Stay calm, Tiff
 
 
 
Stay calm...
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
I was about to walked to vocal room. I just wanna check, is Tiffany okay there? I was too worried about her. I don't want her to had a fight with Taeyeon, again.
 
 
 
 
I was close to the room. But suddenly, i heard someone scream loudly from the room. I know that's Tiffany's voice. I could recognize it.
 
 
I rushed towards the room, and found Tiffany went crazy. She threw everything. Papers everywhere, broken glass on the floor, table and chair are flipped over.
 
This room was really messed.
 
 
What's going on here?
 
 
 
I rushed towards my bestfriend who was crying heavily, and hugged her in an instant. She struggled, she punched my chest, trying to escape.
 
 
 
"Tiffany, calm down.." i tighten my arms around her
 
 
 
I took a glance to Taeyeon, she froze in her place. She didn't move at all. She looked shocked.
 
And the maknae who tried to clean the mess.
 
 
 
"please calm down, Fany.. Please.." i started to cry
 
 
It hurts to see her being like this.
 
Please God, don't let her feel the pain. Just gave the pain to me, let me bear it all, not her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what's going on here?" manager oppa came in suddenly
 
"oppa.." Seohyun looked up
 
 
 
I realeased my grip on Tiffany, and she pulled herself from me.
 
 
 
 
"who made this mess" he said in a high tone
 
 
 
No one answer him. No one have a courage to answer him.
 
 
 
"answer me!! Or i'll punish you all" he looked angry
 
 
 
 
"it was me, oppa.." i finally spoke, as TaeTiSeo looked at me in surprise
 
 
"Kwon Yuri, i'll give you punishments because you were being rude today.."
 
"i'm sorry, oppa" i hung my head low
 
"follow me, now!" he exited the room
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to leave, but suddenly Tiffany grabbed my hand. I turned around to face her. She looked at me in concerned look.
 
I nodded and smiled to her, told her that i would be okay.
 
 
 
I patted her head softly before i go, and gave her a warm smile.
 
 
 

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Yuri to come. She hasn't home yet. It's been 2 hours since we were home. I was too worried about her.
 
 
Where are you, Yuri?
 
 
"she'll be okay, unnie. Don't worry.." Yoona patted my shoulder, and i only smiled
 
 
 
I was about to went to the kitchen, when suddenly i heard a 'click' sound from the knob door.
 
Then, i saw Yuri walked inside. She looked exhausted.
 
 
 
 
 
I rushed towards her, and hugged her immadiately. I pulled myself from her and started to cry.
 
 
"hey, what happened? Why are you crying?" she said worriedly
 
"pabo, i was worried about you. Why did you do that? I caused the trouble. Why did you push yourself to the trouble?" 
 
"i'm okay, don't worry.." she cupped my face and wiped my tears with her thumb
 
 
 
I hugged her again, and she hugged me back. She caressed my hair softly.
 
 
 
 
We broke the hug after few minutes.
 
 
She then pulled my hand, leading me to my room. She layed me on my bed, and covered me with my blanket.
 
She caressed my cheek softly and gave me a warm smile before she go.
 
 
 
Yuri-ah, why are you so kind?
 
 
 
***
 
 
I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt thirsty, i went to the kitchen to drank some water.
 
 
I was about to went back to my room, but i saw a light from Yuri's room. So, i decided to walked to her room.
 
 
I came in, and found Yuri still awake. She packed some clothes and stuffs to her luggage.
 
 
"where will you go, Yuri-ah?"
 
"Tiff?" she turned around
 
"where will you go?"
 
"uhm, i.... i.."
 
"you what? Please don't lie to me"
 
 
She sighed "i have to go tomorrow, very early in the morning. Manager oppa didn't allow me to stay here for a week. He didn't allow me to join any practice with all of you, i have to dissociate myself from you and the others. And..."
 
"and what? Please tell me.."
 
"and he didn't allow me to be on stage with you all, for a week.." she let a long sigh
 
"i have to say to manager oppa, to revoke your punishments, and gave it to me.."
 
 
"no, don't do that. I'm okay with it, really.." she stepped closer
 
"but-"
 
"ssh, don't worry. It's only a week.." she put her thumb in my lips
 
"At least, you won't be bother by me, right? No one will bother you with a bug.." she giggled
 
 
 
I couldn't hold my tears, it finally escaped from my eyes.
 
 
 
"hey, don't cry" she hugged me
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yuri. I'm sorry.."
 
 
***
 
 
After i could stop crying, Yuri walked me to my room.
 
When she was about to leave, i grabbed her hand, and she turned around.
 
 
"stay with me tonight, Yul.."
 
 
She nodded slowly and layed beside me. I burried my face into her chest, as she pulled me closer to her embrace.
 
 
 
"goodnight, Yul.."
 
 
 
"goodnight, Tiff.."