I'm In Love With Tiffany

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Today, SNSD have a morning flight to US. They have a concert there, they'll stay for 5 days. 
 
Tiffany and Jessica are very happy and excited. They planned to visit their family after the show. 
 
 
They headed to the hotel soon when they landed in US. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri are in the same room. Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun are together. And the last Yoona, Sunny, and Taeyeon.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
It's our second day in US. And the show would held up in 10 minutes. Everyone was getting ready. We gathered and prayed together before we walked up to the stage.
 
 
 
We brought about 20 songs, with 3 extra songs from TTS, total 23. We made a short conversation with audience after the show.
 
Jealousy built up in me automatically, seeing Tiffany and Taeyeon very close to each other, i knew that it's just an act because manager oppa demanded them.
 
I stood in the left side while Tiffany and Taeyeon stood in the middle, they stood side by side. Sometimes Tiffany stole a glance to me, but i pretend not to look.
 
 
 
 
"TaeNy!!!"
 
"TaeNy is real!!" audience shouted out 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It annoyed me so much.
 
 
TaeNy?
 
 
Bloody hell!!
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I went to the change room right after the show ended, while the others still chatting behind the stage. I stared at myself through the mirror for a minute, i grabbed a bottle and drank some water. I closed my eyes then, tried to calm myself from my jealousy.
 
Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I knew it's Tiffany, i could feel her sweet scent. I opened my eyes and turned around to face her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine around her waist.
 
 
"i'm sorry.." she said in a low tone
 
"it's okay, i understand.." i said calmly
 
 
 
I didn't want to argue. So, all i could say is 'i understand'. I trust her, and i knew it's not what she wanted.
 
 
 
"i don't want it, you know that manager oppa demand us to do that, right?" she looked up
 
"i know, and i understand.." i pecked her lips
 
 
"i'm sorry.."
 
"i said i understand. Stop apologising, okay?" i cupped her face and she nodded
 
"good girl.." i smiled and brushed her hair
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
It's our last day in US. Me, and Jessica was ready to left. We planned to visit our family. Manager oppa gave us 2 days. So, we didn't follow the others went back to Seoul, we went to our house and went back to Seoul 2 days ahead.
 
 
"take care, okay?" Yuri caressed my cheek softly
 
"you too.." i smiled and she smiled back
 
 
"i'll miss you, princess.." 
 
"i'll miss you too, sweety.."
 
 
"wait for me, okay?" 
 
"i will.." she kissed my forehead
 
 
"bye.." i pecked her lips
 
"bye, call me or text me when you arrive.." 
 
"i will.." 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
I went back to my room, layed in the bed and tried to sleep. But, suddenly Seohyun came and interrupted me.
 
 
"Yuri unnie.." 
 
"what do you want Seo?" i said in a lazy tone
 
 
"Fany unnie forget her phone, she left it in the room.." she handed me the phone
 
"what? Geez, how could she forget?.."
 
 
I got up, i took the phone, then grabbed my jacket and my cap.
 
 
"where will you go?"
 
"chase your unnie to give it to her.."
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
Finally i reached the place. I stood outside the door for a minute, and then knocked it. The door opened after i knocked it 5 times. 
 
 
"aah Kwon Yuri, come in.." Mr.Hwang greeted me 
 
"thank you, Sir.." i bowed 
 
 
 
 
"so, what brings you here?" Mr.Hwang asked after we sat on the sofa
 
"uhm, i want to give it to Tiffany, sir.." i handed him the phone
 
 
"aaah thank you.." Mr.Hwang took the phone
 
"you're welcome.." 
 
 
 
We chatted for few minutes, Tiffany wasn't home, she went out with her sister. 
 
 
"so, anything you need, Yuri?" 
 
"uhm, i think no.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
 
"uhm, sir.." i said when Mr.Hwang got on his feet
 
"yes?" he sat down
 
 
 
 
"i... I.. I love your daughter, Mr.Hwang.." i avoided his gaze
 
"what? Aah, i know. All of her members love her, she also loves you all.." he let out a small laugh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I mean, more than a friend. More than a sister. As a lover.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm in love with your daughter, Mr.Hwang.."