My Lovely Yuri

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
I want to describe my lovely girlfriend. So, these are 5 things about Yuri:
 
 
 
 
 
1. Yuri is cheesy. But i love her being cheesy..
 
 
 
"Are you an alarm clock, Tiffany?"
 
"what?"
 
"You managed to wake up my sleeping heart"
 
"cheesy!!"
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"I love your eyes, my jewel.."
 
"i know.."
 
"but I love mine more.."
 
"..."
 
"because without them, I won't see yours.."
 
"cheesy!!"
 
 
 
***
 
 
  
"Did you know, I have to borrow someone's heart today.."
 
"..."
 
"because you stole mine.."
 
"cheesy!!"
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"are you tired?"
 
"uhm, no. Why?"
 
"i think you're tired because you've fallen from the sky.."
 
"..."
 
"like angle usually do.."
 
"cheesy!!"
 
 
 
 
 
All her cheesiness is just made me blushed like hell.
 
 
But i love it.
 
 
My cheesy Yul..
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
2. Yuri is nosy and annoying,
 
 
that's what the others said about her.
 
However, i still love her
 
 
 
 
It's the day when we weren't had any job.
 
 
Yuri was bugging the other members. When Yoona was bathing, Yuri locked the door from the outside. She then tied our shoe lace to be 'all-in-one' 'til we didn't know how to fix it.
 
 
She then added a salt to Hyoyeon's milk chocolate 'til the taste was very salty. She took Sooyoung's snack and hide it to nowhere. She also took Sunny's heels and hide it in the back of refrigerator.
 
 
And, Yuri also gave me a bug doll, and fake bugs. She laughed histerycally when she saw me scared to those things. I was angry with her, she apologised but i ignored. Until she called me from outside,
 
 
 
"Tiffany, i'm soooorrrrryyyyy!!!" she said loudly
 
 
I rushed towards balcony and found her stood under my room's balcony. 
 
 
 
"what are you doing? Come in!!"
 
 
"no, until you forgive me.." 
 
 
"come in!! You're embarassing"
 
 
"i don't care!!"
 
 
"Geez, okay i forgive you. Now come in!!" 
 
 
"you sure? You forgive me?"
 
 
"yes i forgive you.."
 
 
 
"yeaaaay!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
Aissh this kkab..
 
 
Sometimes you acted like a kid..
 
 
 
But, i still love you in every single way
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
3. Yuri is romantic. I love her simple way to be romantic..
 
 
 
The day when we celebrated our first anniversary.
 
 
That night, i was just got home from my hectic schedule. I was very tired at that time. I entered the dorm, but there's no one inside. The lights was off. 
 
 
 
I the lamp, and suddenly the TV switched on. There's a video of Yuri. She was serenading me in the video, with a guitar in some place like a park.
 
 
 
I smiled while watching it. I called Yuri but she didn't answer me. Then, i looked for her. I went to her room, and found a big paper filled with my photos glued in the wall.
 
 
 
Then, i decided to went to my room and found a heart-shaped letter on my bed. I opened it and 'I Love You' written in the paper.
 
 
I headed to the bathroom and took a quick bath. Then when i finished, i found 'I Love You' (again) written on the steamed mirror.
 
 
Then, i walked out from bathroom, and found my sweet girlfriend was standing while smiling warmly at me. She brought a blueberry cheese cake with a candle on top of it. 'Happy 1st Anniversary My Lovely Girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang' written in the cake.
 
 
 
"Yuri.." I smiled widely
 
 
I stepped closer and kissed her repeatedly.
 
 
 
 
How i love this girl!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
4. Yuri is caring and protective..
 
 
 
When i got sick, she would took care of me. I've got a fever a month ago. Yuri was super panic, she didn't sleep all night long waiting for me to got well. She put a wet towel on my forehead and changed it every hour. And the next day was her turned to got sick when i was getting well.
 
 
Yuri forbid me to walked in the pouring rain, when actually i like it. She forbid me to drank alcohol too much, even though she knew that i didn't get drunk easyly. She always woke up before me, just to cooked me a breakfast every morning. 
 
 
 
 
Yeah, that's my protective girlfriend,
 
 
My caring girlfriend,
 
 
 
 
My lovely girlfriend..
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
And the last....
 
 
 
Yuri is the most patient girl i've ever met..
 
 
Why?
 
 
Because,
 
 
 
 
One day, 
 
Yuri kissed me and i returned the kiss. She my bottom lips and i parted my lips soon. She entered her tounge and our tounge dance together inside my mouth.
 
 
Slowly she rubbed my back, her hands slid under my shirt. She processed to pulled up my clothes but i stopped her. I broke the kiss and stepped back.
 
She looked at me in surprised, i palmed my face and sat on my bed. She slowly stepped closer and sat beside me. She pulled me to her embrace and caressed my hair gently.
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yuri. I'm sorry. I can't do this, i'm not ready yet.." i said but not brave enough to met her eyes
 
 
She sighed "it's okay, Tiff. I understand.."
 
"i..i..i just-"
 
"sssh, i understand.." she cut me off
 
 
 
Yeah, i'm not ready to have with anyone included Yuri.
 
 
It's because the first person i had with, is Taeyeon.
 
And she betrayed me.
 
 
 
So, i'm afraid to have . Because it reminds me of her.
 
I'm afraid to be betrayed.
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, i'm sorry.." i looked up
 
"i love you, Tiffany. It's okay if you're not ready to do it. I want to be with you because i love you. It's not depend on a lust.." she said softly
 
"so please, stop saying sorry. Stop apologising, okay?" she cupped my face and i nodded
 
 
 
"thanks for understanding me always, Yuri. I love you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm increasingly convinced that Yuri sincerely love me
 
 
Her patience to me, it means a lot
 
 
 
 
 
All those things about her just make me fall for her deeply each day
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks God, for making her to be mine