Regain The Memory

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
I woke up early in the morning and found Yuri slept in front of me. We're face to face. I realised that i wasn't slept on the couch anymore. And i realised too that i was hugging her waist.
 
 
 
 
How could i be here?
 
 
 
Did she carry me here?
 
 
 
 
But doctor didn't allow her to carried a heavy things.
 
 
 
And i was so much heavy for her,
 
 
 
For her fracture arm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't know how to react. I'm worry about her arm, but i'm also happy because she still take care of me even though she can't remember me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah, i love you so much.." i kissed her forehead and got up, i should get ready for my schedule today
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, i love you.."
 
"i love you too, Tiffany.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri look, there's a shooting star, let's make a wish.."
 
"i wish i can be with you forever.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Happy anniversary, my lovely jewel.."
 
"aww sweet. Thank you, sweety.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"here you go, your favorite meal. Eat this before you go, okay?" 
 
"thank you, my lovely Yuri.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you're the source of my energy, Tiffany. Source of my happiness.." 
 
"i'll be on your side always, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, i promise to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. And to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home.."
 
"i promise to make you be the happiest girl in the world, Tiffany.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"aaaaaah.." i woke up from my dream
 
 
"unnie, you okay?" Yoona said worriedly
 
 
 
"i...i.." 
 
"calm down unnie, here drink it.." Yoona handed me some water
 
"thanks.." i took it and drank it
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i remember everything, Yoong.."
 
"what? Really?"
 
"yeah, i remember you, Tiffany, and the others.." 
 
"that's good, unnie. I'm happy to know that.." 
 
"me too, finally i can regain my memory.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
 
"uhm, where's Tiffany?" 
 
"she has a schedule this morning, unnie. She's already left.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"oh okay. I will go to her place, i want to surprise her.." i smiled
 
"good luck.." she smiled 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
"Fany-ah, wait. Where are you going?" Siwon called me repeatedly
 
"go home.." i said simply
 
 
 
"wait, can't we talk for awhile?" 
 
"uhm.."
 
"pleaseee, i know i was being a jerk to you. So, please let me fix it.." 
 
"o-okay.." i sighed
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, this is my chance to get her heart.  -Siwon
 
 
 
 
 
 
We then decided to went to a quite room to talk. We chatted and instantly i forgot about his acted last time.
 
And without i know, i told him about Yuri. About how sad i was when i knew that she lost her memory.
 
 
 
 
"I really feel bad, Tiffany.." he hugged me immadiately
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was very surprised with his sudden act. And i froze at my place. After a minute he broke the hug. I avoided his gaze, i turned my head to the side and Yuri happened to be standing in the doorway. She looked at us with a blank expression.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri?" i stood up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She turned around and ran from her place. I tried to chased her but Siwon held my wrist. I pulled my hand from his grip, but he grabbed my hand again. I struggled but he's stronger than me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HELP!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" i screamed as loud as i could
 
 
 
 
 
 
I pushed him, and ran. But he's faster than me, he caught me before i could exited the room. He then kissed me forcefully. I pulled myself from him and slapped him. But still, he's stronger than me and i couldn't escape.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YURI, HELP ME!!!!!" 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
I couldn't think, i felt like my heart stop beating for awhile seeing Tiffany and Siwon hugging. I could hardly breath. I ran as fast as i could towards parking lot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HELP!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" i heard Tiffany screamed from afar and it made me stop at my track.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YURI, HELP ME!!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany!!" i turned around and ran back to her place as fast as i could
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
Siwon pushed me harshly to the floor and he tried to ripped my clothes. He's going to me.
 
I cried and cried heavily, i couldn't scream anymore because his palm was covering my mouth.
 
 
 
Please help me, anyone..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah!! Get off her!!!" 
 
 
 
"You jerk!!!"
 
 
 
Yuri grabbed Siwon's shoulder and pushed him harshly to the wall. She punched him repeatedly on his face and his abs.
 
But Siwon fought back. She kicked Yuri's abs with his knee repeatedly 'til Yuri coughing blood. 
 
 
 
 
Not long enough manager oppa came with another crew. He pulled Siwon from Yuri and cursed at him. He also pulled Siwon out from the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri then walked towards me. She removed her jacket and wore it on me. She hugged me tightly and tried to calm me.
 
 
 
"it's okay, i'm here. It's okay.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"aaarrggh.." Yuri held her head suddenly
 
 
 
"what's wrong, Yuri?" i asked in panic
 
 
 
 
 
"no no, don't worry.." she shook her head few times 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh My God, Yuri, your nose is bleeding.." i cupped her face 
 
 
 
 
She wiped her blood with the back of her palm, and then collapsed onto the floor. Loosing all of her consciousness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." i shook her body few times
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, hang on please.."