Goodbye

Loving You In a Hardest Ways

 

 

Yuri POV


This is awkward, i have to come to one of Korean TV Shows, with Jessica. I mean, not only both of us, there's Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yoona. But still, it's awkward.



Me and Jessica, we haven't talked yet after the incident. Sometimes i took a glance at her, and so does she. But not both of us tried to spoke. 



Maybe i'm waiting for her to explain what was just happened last night, but on the other side, i didn't wanna hear anything from her, not for explanation too. 



I'm afraid. Yes, that's the right word to describe my feeling right now.



I'm afraid to hear that she never love me as long as our relationship goes. I'm not ready yet to accept the fact all of this.




Maybe i'm coward.




But here i am, trapped in this situation.




Trying to escape, but don't know what to do.


 



***
 



Few hours passed, and finally i could go home. I don't wanna be here any longer. It .


I went home with the others and our manager. We only need 30 minutes to reach our dorm.



 


And here i am, stood outside the door, want to entered soon.

Sunny, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and also Jessica, went to a coffee shop, they said they wanted to bought some. I decided not to follow. I didn't want to trapped in awkward situation with Jessica, again.





I opened the door, and.....




I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon are arguing. Tiffany sat on the floor, with her head looked down to the floor.

There's no one else except them. 



Where's Sooyoung and Seohyun?

Aah, i see, they must be went to a store to bought some snacks.




I rushed towards Tiffany, about to help. I couldn't bear it anymore. I couldn't let my bestfriend trapped in this situation too. I wanted her to escape, we have to escape together.


Taeyeon noticed my presence, she turned her body and walked towards the entrance.

We glanced to one another, for a second. Then, she left us and slammed the door.




"Tiffany are you okay?" i sat down and hugged my bestfriend instantly


Tiffany burried her face to my chest, and cried heavily. I tighten my arms around her, tried to calm her.



"Yuri..." she sobbed hardly


"sssh, Fany-ah, don't cry. I'll be here for you. We'll solve this problem together, we'll face it together, okay?" i caressed her hair softly, she nodded slowly


 


***
 



Few minutes later, the others came, exclude Taeyeon. I didn't know where was she..


"omo, Yuri-ah, Fany-ah, what happened?" Hyoyeon rushed towards us


We still in our position. My arms hugged Tiffany tightly, while her face still in my chest. But this time, she's sleeping. She slept quitely in my arms.

She must be tired after the fight and the cry sessions.



"sssh, don't be noisy.." i put my index finger in my lips, and the rest nodded in response



I decided to brought Tiffany to her bed. I carried her in a bridal style carefully, didn't want to wake her.

Then, walked towards her bed. I opened the door, and stepped inside. I put her down on her bed carefully. I grabbed her blanket and covered her body with it immadiately.


I caressed her cheek softly before leave, and pecked her cheek.



I turned my body, but i felt my wrist was grabbed by someone.

Tiffany hold my wrist tightly. I turned around to face her.



 


"don't leave me, please stay with me. Hug me tightly in your arms.." Tiffany said with her eyes still closed

 


I smiled, layed my body beside her.

Looking at her inocent face, studying her face line. Feeling her scent. Oh God, she's so beautiful, even when she sleeps. I'm not lying, this is true.



I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her closer to my embrace. I caressed her hair softly, as her hand squeeze my shirt tightly, not letting me to go.


"thank you. Please don't ever leave me. I love you.." my heart beat faster when she said that words, i was surprised.



Is it true? Is she just said 'i love you' ?
















 

 

 

 

 



"i love you.... Taeyeon.." 




Aaah, that's right. She loves Taeyeon. Why am i think that 'love word' is for me? 

You stupid, Kwon Yuri.


You know that she never loves you as a lover, she only loves you as a friend, that's all.


Don't expect more from her, Yuri. 



 





The next day...



Tiffany POV



All of SNSD members had a same practice today. It means i'll stay in the same place with Taeyeon and also Jessica this whole day.

Okay, this is going to be alright, Tiffany. You still have the others, you still have Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, and also your bestfriend, Yuri.


Why is my heart beat faster whenever i thought about Yuri? Especially when i thought about yesterday, and about this morning, when i woke up in her embrace.


I felt really comfortable in her arms. I felt so secure.

Oh God, why am i feeling like this?




Stay calm, Tiffany.



Stay calm....


 


***
 



"okay guys, thank you for being good during the practice. See you tomorrow.." the couch said

"thank you, oppa. See you tomorrow.." we said in the same time and bowed to him


We went back to our dorm then, with our manager's car.

I looked inside the car, and realised that Yuri hasn't here yet.


"i'll look for Yuri.." i said to the others, and Taeyeon took a glance at me

"hurry up, okay?" Sunny said from the car



I decided to look for her. I went back to the building, walked towards the practice room. But she wasn't there.


Where's she?


Yuri, where are you?



I went to another room, hoping that i'll found her.


When i took a step, about 5 steps, i heard a sound of piano, and a voice of someone. I knew that the voice came from a vocal room. There's a piano inside the vocal room.

I stepped closer to the room, and found Jessica stood in the entrance. She looked like she was hiding.

And i could guess that the one who sang a song while played piano is Yuri.


Yes, this voice is belongs to Yuri.

I could recognize it.






'It's a shame that it had to be this way
It's not enough to say I'm sorry
It's not enough to say I'm sorry

Maybe I'm to blame
Or maybe we're the same
But either way I can't breathe
Either way I can't breathe..'
I heard Yuri's voice echoed inside the room




'All I had to say is goodbye
We're better off this way
We're better off this way

I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything we've been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by..'
I saw Jessica started to cry


 

This song, it must be for Jessica. If you listen to this song carefully, and you observe every single word in the song, you will know.




'And every, everything isn't only
What it seemed so hold these
Words that you never told me
It's time to say goodbye
It's time to say goodbye
It's time to say goodbye
Goodbye...'
Yuri continue her song




'Take my pain away
Tear it out
Tell me I was wrong
Tell me I was wrong

Take my pain away
Tear it out
Tell me I was wrong
Tell me I was wrong..'
as the song ended, Jessica ran away from her place



I walked towards the room, and saw Yuri sat in front of the piano. Her head rest on her hand on the piano.

I stepped closer to her, and put my hand on her shoulder.


"Tiff?" she looked up, i saw tears streaming in her face

I let a small smile, and patted her shoulder





"let's go home, Yuri.."