Chapter 8. Homebound

Baring Fangs

 

By the time Sunggyu woke up, he was already in the car on the way home. He blinked and looked around. He saw each of the boys totally asleep and wondered how he got here. It felt like only minutes since he had fallen asleep. He tried moving around when he found he couldn't. He was trapped by the legs and arms of Woohyun and Sungyeol. He shook his head and smiled. These guys couldn't survive without him.

 

He stretched as best he could before coughing slightly. His cough got him the attention of their manager, who was currently driving. Their manager turned to look at him briefly and smiled.

 

“Finally awake huh?”

 

Sunggyu twitched his nose and frowned.

 

“How long have I been out? It feels like I barely went to sleep.”

 

The car turned and Sunggyu focused on the window to his right. It looked like they were going to be home in a couple of minutes. His stomach growled and he blushed.

 

“You have been asleep for 3 days before the doctor deemed you ok to come home. You remembered his instructions right?”

 

Sunggyu nodded before speaking out loud.

 

“Yeah.”

 

The silence returned until the car was parked. The jolt brought Sungjong awake and he rubbed his eyes. He turned to Sunggyu and smiled brightly. He squealed, waking up everyone else in the car. Sunggyu winced at the loud sound before chuckling.

 

“Hyung you're awake~!!”

 

Sunggyu smiled and felt the arms and legs around him slightly tighten before talking.

 

“Yeah, now let's get something to eat.”

 

He gestured for the limbs to come off of him and waited until everyone was somehow able to move pass him and out the car. He waited until someone got the hint. Hoya helped him out of the car and Dongwoo gave him his crutches. He was immediately flanked by Woohyun and Myungsoo. Getting into the house was a hard thing to do since the memories of the dogs suddenly came to his mind.

 

He hid his flinch from the others and tried walking to the kitchen. He paused to look around. He saw that the doors had been fixed and everything from the dogs had been hidden from sight. He shook his head from the lingering thoughts and looked at everyone. He noticed that the cameras were gone and smirked. He turned to his group and narrowed his eyes.

 

Everyone watched him and waited for the explosion that was going to happen and they were not disappointed.

 

Sunggyu's eyes practically disappeared as he was scolding them.

 

“You will all take responsibility. I don't care for excuses. You will wake up early and start your schedule as you normally will. There will be no complaining, no goofing off, no anything you know you're not suppose to do.”

 

He turned to Dongwoo,

 

“You will be in charge. You and I will talk later over rules you may or may not.”

 

He turned back to the group.

 

“So now I will assign everyone a responsibility to do in this house. Woohyun will cook, Myungsoo will clean, Hoya will do what he does now- teach everyone the moves. Sungjong will wake everyone up early and make sure everyone goes to sleep on time. And Sungyeol, you will do laundry. Any questions?”

 

Nobody said a word and Sunggyu nodded. He turned to Woohyun.

 

“I'm hungry. Go cook.”

 

(A/N: I had such Mind Block on this until today and I finished this in about 30 minutes. Yay~!)