Chapter 10. After Dinner Talk

Baring Fangs

 

After they finished dinner, Sunggyu tried to lean against the wall, only to feel the wounds on his back throb. He bit his lip and sighed. How was he suppose to rest when he had basically hurt almost every part of his body. He was waiting for his medicine (Woohyun wouldn't let him get up, something about letting his feet rest) He thought back to the doctor's orders. Little walking until his feet healed, cream from his wounds and more nutrients.

 

He wiggled his toes and bit back a curse, they hurt like a . He coughed and looked around for a pillow for his back. He spotted one but it was far out of his reach. He debated crawling for it but everyone would scold him. He thought it would be best if he called for someone.

 

“Hoya! Come here!”

 

Hoya popped his head out of his room and looked at Sunggyu.

 

“What do you need hyung?”

 

Sunggyu pointed to the pillow and Hoya nodded his head. He fetched the pillow and helped Sunggyu get comfortable. He waited until Sunggyu sighed in content before talking.

 

“Have you taken your medicine?”

 

Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Woohyun was getting it for me but he's taken so long. I don't know what he's doing.”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen, finding Woohyun reading the label on Sunggyu's medicine. He crept up behind him and put his hands on his hips.

 

“What are you doing? You're suppose to give Sunggyu-hyung his medicine.”

 

Woohyun jumped and looked at Hoya.

 

“I can't read the doctor's handwriting, so I can't tell how much to give Sunggyu.”

 

Hoya took the bottle from Woohyun and was taken back. The doctor's handwriting was atrocious and Hoya could barely read what was on the bottle.

 

“I think it says to give him one pill every four hours.”

 

Woohyun nodded and grabbed a glass of water and the rest of Sunggyu's vitamins while Hoya shook out one pill. They watched Sunggyu swallow pill after pill until all 7 were taken. Sunggyu frowned.

 

“What's with all the pills?”

 

Hoya shrugged.

 

“I think most of those were vitamins to help you heal.”

 

Sunggyu pouted but took the water from Woohyun, washing the bitter taste out of his mouth. He leaned back on the pillow and closed his eyes. He was going to take a short nap and had barely dozed off when he remembered he needed to talk to Dongwoo about being leader when he couldn't. He opened his eyes and was ready to call Dongwoo but he suddenly strolled into the room, shirtless and with messy hair.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and whistled, catching Dongwoo's attention and motioning him to sit next to him. When Dongwoo finally sat down, Sunggyu got to business.

 

“Ok look you need to be strict when leading these animals. Just like I said earlier, wake up early and start their schedule. Make sure there's no complaining, no goofing off, no anything you know you're not suppose to do.”

 

Dongwoo nodded and sighed,

 

“I already feel the burden.”

 

Sunggyu wryly smiled.

 

“That's called being a leader. You also have to watch out for anything wrong. All the member's have their tell. For example, Hoya starts dancing excessively whenever he's depressed, same like you. You have to watch out because now they're prone to being sadder than ever because of me.”

 

Dongwoo frowned,

 

“How did you notice that when me or Hoya are sad, we go dance?”

 

Sunggyu smirked,

 

“That's my secret.”

 

Dongwoo pouted but accepted the answer, maybe he could learn how as he learned to be leader for a while. He softly snuggled up to Sunggyu's side and sniffled.

 

“Hyung I love you.”

 

Sunggyu smiled, this day had gone by exactly how he had wanted it to. He carefully wrapped his arm around Dongwoo and chuckled, wincing from the throbbing of his chest.

 

“Woo I love you too.”