dont hurt me

my tears...

NO ONE'S POV:

The inocent boy ran into some men who got beated and screamed, a short handsome boy looked at him and it scared Taemin "p-please d-dont hu-hurt me..." Taemin said with teary eyes, a pretty boy went to the short handsome one and hit his arm "JJong, Dont scare that boy so much" the pretty one said "What i'm still angry, they almost you if i didn't ran after you to apologise" the man named JJong said. "Why apologising, you ignore me, yell at me, why do you even care if i got , we were done anyway" the pretty one said with watery eyes.

"No, Key, i love you. it my first time that i fell in love with a person, i've date many girls, but never the feeling you gave me. i really love you, and i don't know how to react. please forgive me key i really love you, give me one more chance" Jjong said while his tears made their way to his cheeks, the boy Key looked away.

"i..i understand...th-that y-you d-dont want t-to be w-with a ye-yelling, mean bo-boy. t-then how about fr-friends?" JJong said, he didn't look up , his heart hurted so much at the moment and Key went to his side cupped his face and kissed him sweetly. "i don't want to be friends, i forgive you and i still love you, but i hope you won't ever ignore me again, yell at me or hurt me again" Key said.

Jjong hugged Key tightly and kissed his lips and face. Taemin looked at the couple and wish that it was him and Minho,  but he knew that was a dream that will never come true. The Couple let go and looked at taemin. "So tell me who you are" Key said, taemin gulped and said "i-i'm Ta-Taem-min, i-i'm 19 y-years o-old, p-plea-please d-dont hu-hurt m-me"

Taemin almost cried and Key came to hug him. "it's alright taemin, we won't hurt you." and he looked at the tall angry man "i think" Taemin began to tremble "y-you think?" and he hold on key tightly and looked at him with pleading puppy eyes, that made Key squish taemin.

"you are so cute,we will protect you, so you are my dongsaeng, what are you doing outside at this time."Key asked. Taemin calmed down and said." My hyung, looked at me like he loved me, but then when i found out he had a girlfriend and that he only saw me as a friend, i heard a conversation that i wasn't suppose to hear and ran"

Key sighed and said "those males are so mean, awful, i hate them" Taemin looked at Key and asked "So you hate that Jjong?" Jjong ran toward them and looked at Key, He forgot about taemin and asked "K-Key do you hate me. i thought you said that you love me?"

Key smiled and placed at kiss on Jjong's lips "i don't hate you, i love you, i hate other males who are mean and awful, but you are my perfect dino" he said and Jjong pouted "i'm a dino?" and he looked at Taemin who just nodded, Jjong started to laugh

"then this dino will eat you tonight" he said, and he made Key blush "yah jonghyun, taemin is still between us." Jjong looked at Taemin and ruffled his hair. " So taemin nice to meet you, i'm Jonghyun" he said and taemin smiled "eh. wasn't you name JJong?" he said and Jonghyun shook his head. "only Key is alowed to call me that" and he placed a kiss on Key's lips.

suddenly a deep voice yelled "YAH TAEMIN, COME HERE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING BETWEEN THOSE WEIRD PLEOPLE" Taemin shook his head and burried his face in Key's chest. "YAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEIRD KEY ISN'T WEIRD AND YOU LOOK LIKE A STUPID FROG" Jonghyun yelled back and that Frog came closer and said angry "you want to fight you dino" Jonghyun was ready to fight but Taemin pulled him back.

"NO YOU CAN'T HURT THEM GO AWAY MINHO, I HATE YOU, GO BACK TO SULLI" taemin yelled and Minho frozed.' he chose those weird guys over me' minho thought, he ran towards Jonghyun and rised his arm ready to punch Jonghyun,

but jonghyun was fast and advoid the punch. before Minho could stop he punched Jaejoong in his face. Jaejoong felt and hold his cheek, before he could jell at minho the tall man already punched him back. "YOU ING WEIRDO, THAT YOU THAT THOSE OTHERS, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN PUNCH WHAT'S MINE." he yelled and went to Jaejoong, he touched jaejoongs face and asked "Baby are you ok?"

Jaejoong slapped the hand away and said "didn't you got enough of me? and besides everyhing i did wasn't enough for you. YOU NEVER STOOD STILL TO LOVE ME OR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. did you" jaejoong said. the tall man hugged him as tears ran down his face. "Jaejoong, when you ran, i wanted to say that i got enough of the things you do, i want you to relax and love me. you don't need to show me how much you love me with the things you do, as long as i can feel it and see it." the man said.

Jaejoong looked up and said "but you yelled 'DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYED I GET EVERYTIME YOU CLEAN THINGS UP, I CAN NEVER FIND THE THINGS I WANT." the man looked in jaejoong's eyes "the reason why i got annoyed and that i never can finds the things i want, were you. everytime i want you, you weren't next to me." Jaejoong pouted," so it's my fault?"

the man shook his head "no it's not your fault, it's mine, i should have shown my love more, i really love you Jaejoong, please love me again" Jaejoong began to tear up" Yes Yunho, i wil love you again" Jaejoong trew his arms around yunho's neck and kissed him.

" Yunnie, you can't get annoyed, hate or be angry at me ever again" Jaejoong said with his cute pleading eyes, yunho smiled and gave him a peck "i wont ever do that again, as long as you stop trying to earn my love." he said and jaejoong nodded before they kissed.

They let each other go and looked at Taemin and Minho. Minho stood there crying, not because he got punched, but that Taemin hates him. "Taemin...i-" suddenly a girl began yell at him "CHOI MINHO, GET YOUR HERE OR ELSE I'LL TELL THEM YOUR SECRET" Minho stood up and looked at Taemin one last time before heading to that girl.

 

_________________________________________________________________________-

Hello~ hello~

how was this short boring chapter? boring, yeah i know.

anyway thanks for reading. please comment and subscribe.

anyone listen to 'Dazzling girl 'and 'run with me 'yet? i really liked them the first time i heard them the teaser and the full song. what can i say SHINEE IS THE BEST, AWESOME.

well, this was all i got to say, bye bye^^fan1901.