Without you I can't breath

my tears...

 

I sneaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, before the kiss could turn into a sloppy heated wet kiss, Sunggu stopped us again and separated us. "stupid ing leader" i mumbled and showed a innocent smile at him when he glared at me.

 SUNGJONG'S POV:

Afterwards things went better and myungsoo showed his love more and more. However....

 A week ago Dongwoo kissed me since he was drunk and thought that I was Hoya , when that happened we heard a gasp.

Both Hoya and Myungsoo were standing in the doorway. I don't know what happened to Dongwoo once Hoya dragged him away, but I only knew that Dongwoo came running past us with tears. 

For Myungsoo and I , well... he didn't say anything at all, not even a glare.

This... this has been going on for like a week and I really can't take it anymore. It would have been better if he just said something instead of a silent treatment. So I have decided to ask him.

NO ONE'S POV:

Sungjong dragged Myungsoo to their room and inhaled deeply. "Myungsoo, please say something about the Dongwoo accident and I know I'm sorry for letting him kiss me but I really can't take your silent treatment anymore. So please Myungsoo."

He looked at Sungjong before he sighed "I guess my punishment 'for having that kind of contact with Dongwoo' was a success. So you knew what happened and also apologize so it's good now." Myungsoo smiled and Sungjong hugged him

" you know baby, You're so sweet, you're giving me a toothache." Myungsoo said as he Sungjong's neck making him moan. "Did you just come out of the oven? Because you're hot." Sungjong giggled and earned a small kiss from Myungsoo.

Once stepping out the bedroom a sad smiling Dongwoo passed us with red puffy eyes. Sungjong grabbed Dongwoo's arm and they went back inside the room.

DONGWOO'S POV:

they dragged me inside the bedroom. Even if I told them, it wouldn't change the fact that Hoya dumped me. I  thought we had a special connection but I was wrong. Sungjong hugged me tightly, I laughed a little when Myungsoo glares at us before he also joins the hug.

we stayed like this until Sunggyu called us for dinner. On our way to the dinner table I met Hoya, but as soon as out eyes met he glared at me and took out his phone dialing a number.

"Hey baby, how are you. It would be nice if we make up, because you have to feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Boyfriend material. You would probably laugh, I laugh that can make sad people happy again" Hoya said with a smile and I stopped walking as tears made their way out of my eyes.

He already found someone else, he really.... He really....He really...He really, I don't know what's happening but I really can't breath, think or speak. "Dongwoo, Dongwoo, hey are you okay?" I look up and met ...

"Even if was Christmas, I shouldn't reveal this right. BWAHAHAHAHA I'm an evil woman >:D

 TAEMIN'S POV:

"Minho, ehh about you and red velvet..." I carefully asked what if he gets mad if I ask him, or worse what if he leaves me for Irene was it? "Oh yeah, she's pretty isn't she. She's so cute when I " I already stopped listening. So they really are dating. Then it will be the end of us

. "But no matter how much I compliment her, she won't get close to what I feel for you." Minho said as he hold me by my waist. "I because she's our new family member. " he said "but she's your age, wouldn't you fall in love with her?" Suddenly he pushed me away "if you don't have faith in our live, then it's over"

and he walked away. I quickly grabbed his arm but he shook it off, accidentally hit me in the face. Once I touched the ground I thought he would leave me. Look what you caused Taemin. You pushed away the man you love.. "You stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid" I murmured and wanted to hit myself whiten a hand stopped me. Is it going to hit me?

NO ONE'S POV:

The second Minho touched Taemin he turned around looking at his depressive lover who murmured some words before the small male rises his hand ready to hit himself. Minho quickly grabbed the hand stopping the boy.

"Minnie ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to - hey look at me" he said as he lifted the boy's head. "Sorry that I snapped like that. Forgive me honey." And Taemin eyes became wet

. "So you won't break up with me" he asked as the tall man smiled and shook his head. "Thank you Minho, I love you" Minho smiled and kissed the top of the boy's head. "I love you too Taemin"

________________________

Yay a short chapter. I had been thinking about it since the last update. Since myungjong/ 2min didn't appear after the beginning I thought I should mention it again. But to my surprise it ended like a yadong story with a bit myungjong and 2min.

I hope you liked it for so far. I think after a few chapters I'll end the story. Anyway thanks again