catch and run

my tears...

Last time in Yunjae pov:

"Ah acting in front of Jaejoong is so tiring" I said to Yoochun. "Then why don't you just tell him that" but before I could answer

"He doesn't have to tell me, I heard it already" Jaejoong said with teary eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why didn't you just tell me you love someone else? Why did you use me" Jaejoong said but then he shook his head,

"You don't have to tell me anymore, I’m done hurting my heart" Jaejoong said and walked away.

"Hey why aren't you walking after him?" Yoochun asked and I sighed.

"Because he need to calm down and he should listen to the whole conversation." I said and Yoochun pat my back.

"You’re right. If he had known that you were acting because of...."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --- --- ---

Jaejoong ran as fast as he could back to his room.  He looks back to the door for a few minutes.

He didn’t come after me at all. It seems he doesn’t love me at all… Jaejoong smiled sadly as he grabbed his stuff.  Now he doesn’t have to act anymore and I don’t have to fear to be dumped by the most handsome guy ever. A single tear dropped as I took the taxi to the last place he would search for me. Japan… not that he will search for me.

Once I arrived I went to the gate my plane was waiting to depart.  Suddenly I past his poster.

5FHNgVO.jpg

Why do you have to be so handsome, why don’t you love me?  “The plane to Japan will depart over a few minutes, please get ready to check in.” I took another glance to the man I love. Goodbye Yunho.

Once arriving in Japan I took a deep breath, I will forget the one who claimed me as his, I will forget the one who made me fall for him. I will forget our beautiful memories, I will forget his touch.

“Hey, can I stay with you for a while?” he said thru the phone but the answer disappoint him. “But you can stay at Kisumai’s place for a while.” He said and gave me their address.

I took a taxi to their place and once I got there, to my surprise there was chaos. “Hayaku, Jaejoong is coming” some guy yelled as he cleaned the dining room. “Miyata, chill” another guy yelled back at him. Jaejoong stood there in the open door hesitating to say something. “UHM Gomen, is this Kisumai’s dorm?” I asked and one of the boys screamed as a girl. “KHYAA, its Jaejoong” soon the other 6 guys gathered around and bowed. “An… Aneo… asheo? I’m Hiromitsu Kitayama, I’m the leader.” The first guy said.

250px-ZKitayama_Hiromitsu.jpg

A shy guy stepped away from behind the leader’s back, “H-Hi, I’m senga Kento… I- I’m the best dancer here.” He went back to hide behind the back of his leader.

250px-ZSenga_Kento.jpg

The guy named Miyata smiled “hey, I’m Miyata Toshiya, one of the guys in the back hahaha, I’m also the funniest/ weirdest one” he said as he made a funny face making me giggle.

250px-ZMiyata_Toshiya.jpg

A silent guy bowed “I’m Yokoo Wataru, I’m one of the in the back guys and a member of busaiku with the other back ground guys.” he said and looked at the guy next to him.

250px-ZYokoo_Wataru..jpg

“Yo, I’m Fujigaya Taisuke, I’m also a lead singer and the handsomest of the group” making the others glare at him. “handsome? Your is as flat as boat” Kitayama said making the guy next to fujigaya laugh.

250px-Fujigaya_Taisuke%21%21%21%21%21%21

 Another guy stood in front “ohayo~ I’m Tamamori Yuta, I’m the one of the lead singers.”  Tamamori said and another guy wrapped around his shoulder. “And my boyfriend” Fujigaya said gaining a blush on the “Little sister” of the group. “OI, baka” Tamamori yelled and pressed his face in his lover’s neck.

250px-Tamamori_Yuta.jpg

“Last but not least, I’m Nikaido Takashi, member of busaiku and this awesome group. I’m in love with senga” he said casually, “Hey, don’t say that out loud” senga yelled and blushed before disappearing behind Kitayama.

250px-ZNikaido_Takashi.jpg

“Nice to meet you all, I’m Kim Jaejoong. I’m sorry for troubling you” I said as I bowed. After talking about this and that’s they showed me the guestroom.

“Demo doue?” senga said and blushed at his own brutality “I kind of had a fight with my lover… He said being with me was just acting. So I decided to forget him and start life without him.” I said “won’t you feel lonely?” Tamamori said and I shook my head. “This way I won’t have to hurt myself for feeling insecure and heartbroken.” I said.

 

Weeks started to pass and I was happy between those Japanese guys. Suddenly my phone rang and the dialer made my heart beat fast. After weeks you decided to ruin my life again?. “Hello?” I asked “Jaejoong, Where are you” Yunho said and I took a deep breath. “This is Jaejoong, at the moment I cannot answer your phone, speak a message after the tone or call me back later. Peep” I said “Jaejoong I know it’s you, don’t try to act as if you are not there. Tell me where you are, I’m coming for you.” He said but I press the end button. “Sorry Yunho, but I can’t let my heart break any further.”

Suddenly Tamamori barked in “Jaejoong-san, Yunho-san is in Japan. Yamapi gave Yunho our address “he said and I turned into stone. NO, No not now.  Why, why are you doing this to me?

I quickly grabbed my bag and climbed out the window. “Wait Jaejoong, I’m coming with you.” Tamamori said as he climbed after me.

-NO ONE’S POV:-

Just as the both of them climbed out the window, Yunho barked into the room only finding the open window. “” Yunho yelled as he ran down to the door.  Going to look for his beloved never stop dialing his number. “Tama-Chan?” Fujigaya called as he looked everywhere. “Tama-Chan where are you?” he said after receiving the answer

“You are WHERE? AND WITH JAEJOONG?” he yelled and Yunho swifted around “WHERE IS HE?” He yelled but Fujigaya raised his shoulders. “Tama-chan hang up.” He said making Yunho wanted to pull out his hair.  “Jaejoong, why are you so difficult” he said with a sigh and suddenly looked up. “GPS” he said and tried to track Jaejoong’s number.  “Yes, I got it.” He looked at Fujigaya and showed him the location

“t..That’s tama-Chan’s house.” He said and Yunho dragged the poor boy out the house. “Get us to that house right now.” He said as pushed the guy in a taxi. Wait for me Jaejoong, this time I won’t let you go.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, long time no see.

I'm sorry for not updating for a long long time. 

have been working everyday, so there was even less inspiration than before. I began to reread and saw that YUNJAE had been neglated.

So here is the update.... I also began to like Kismyft2 

But still nothing can compare with Yunjae.

 

But okay, tell me about how you feel for this chapter and i will work it out better in the next chapter....

so yeah, thank you for reading my story , bye till next time xD

your stupid author Fan ^3^