talk to me...

my tears...

KEY'S POV:

- he ignore me, he yell at me. i hate that feeling. is this supposed to be the feeling when you love someone?-

i thought. i kept thinking and forgot about the time and went to cook something.

“Jonghyun”

“…” no answer

“jonghyun” i said again.

“…” still no answer.

i sighed and went to the kitchen. i was so clumsy that i let a bowl fall on the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING” he yelled at me. “i-i wa-was m-making di- dinner” i stuttered, and he sighed and said angry “stop it. you are annoying enough even without doing something” i looked at the ground as i felt tears b in my eyes. i couldnt hold them back and ran to my room. “it hurts. my heart it felt like someone keeps stabbing it.” after a hour, jonghyun still didn't came and i gave up the hope that he would come and love me.

i took my belongings with me and wanted to leave quietly. i stood still for a second and thought ‘why would i leave quietly. he wont even care if i leave. then i won't be so annoying... annoying...’ i quickly left the house and took a taxi to a park soon as i reached it, i paid the driver and sat on a bench and closed my eyes. but soon as i closed my eyes, i saw jonghyun in front of me.

i sighed and opened my eyes. ‘i really need to forget him... but how’ i thought and sighed again. suddenly my phone went off and the caller was... him. why did he call, to yell at me, to hurt me...i picked up. “he-hello” “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU” ‘i knew it. i knew he would yeel and hurt me’ but i got pissed and yelled back “WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE... YOU IGNORE ME, YELL AT ME. I'VE GOT ENOUGH. IM DONE WITH IT.” and i hung up. i shut my phone off and i walked into someone.

" im sorry: i said, but he shook his head and said " no, im sorry, my love life is driving me insane." i took him to a bench and let him speak. " well, i realised that no matter what i do, mine lover wont be satifide, no matter how hard i work for his love. he wont give it. i tried and tried but it just dont work. so today i picked up my stuff and broke up with him. i... i had a feeling that he was happy, that i was gone." 

and he started to cry. i hugged him  and let him cry till he was done. he sniffled and said " thanks for listening, you would be such a good friend... so do you want to be friends with me. by the way, im Kim jaejoong" i shook my head and said " no, its alright. im glad to be your friend. you can always call me when you have the urge to talk. and my name is Kim Kibum. but call me key." he nodded, soon it was midnight and we looked at the stars trying to forget the painful love we had.

but suddenly a few men grabbed us and said with his damn stink breath near my ear " we are gonna eat you. so let us feel you." i really wanted to cry jonghyns name, but i couldnt. I closed my eyes to get hurt, but then when i opened my eyes the man was about ten meters away from me. i took Jaejoongs hand in mine as we looked at the two new men who safed us. We gasped, when we knew who they were , when they turned around.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, so sorry, for not updating for a long long time and the short chapter, i forgot that the chapter was still hidden.

please forgive me. But also, i cant update often of in a while. (not that i updated that much )

i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

thank you, bye bye ^ ^

oh and P.S. :

babysein , JaeWifey, Sunako2MinShipper : yunjae and 2min are main couples, like the other couples that will come soon. its just every chapter has a couple. so i hope you like it.