love or wrong meaning

my tears...

JAEJOONG'S POV:

'he wasnt satifide with what i did. is this the way to treat you hard working lover, who wants to earn your love?' i thought as i kept doing thing to make him love me. "JAEJOONG, STOP DOING THOSE THING, DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYED I GET EVERYTIME YOU CLEAN THINGS UP, I CAN NEVER FIND THE THINGS I WANT. YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH IT. I..."

i shook my head and cut him off "i dont want to hear it, cause i already know what you want to say. i'll leave. my clothes you can trow them away... thanks for taking care of me all this time. goodbye Yunho-sii, oh and by the way. on you desk, there is a map with all your documents sort on name..." and then i left with tears streaming down my face, i only took the important things with me before i closed the door behind me.

'it hurts like hell, but what can i do, no matter how hard i work to make you love me, you never stood still to love me, but now it's too late, no turning back.' i thought and then i walked into someone, " im sorry" he said, but i shook my head and said " no, im sorry, my love life is driving me insane."

he took me to a bench and let me speak. " well, i realised that no matter what i do, mine lover wont be satifide, no matter how hard i work for his love. he wont give it. i tried and tried but it just dont work. so today i picked up my stuff and broke up with him. i... i had a feeling that he was happy, that i was gone."

and my tears streame down my face and i started to cry. he hugged me and let me cry till i was done, i sniffled and said " thanks for listening, you would be such a good friend... so do you want to be friends with me. by the way, im Kim jaejoong" he shook his head and said " no, its alright. im glad to be your friend. you can always call me when you have the urge to talk. and my name is Kim Kibum. but call me key.

" i nodded, soon it was midnight and we looked at the stars trying to forget the painful love we had.

but suddenly a few men grabbed us and said with his damn stink breath near key ear " we are gonna eat you. so let us feel you." Key closed his eyes to get hurt, While some other man started to caress my hair and face. i slapped his hand away and glared at him. he slapped me and his dirty mouth was dangerous close to my lips that yunho never touched before.

i closed my eyes hoping that Yunho will save me.but i mentally slapped myself, 'yunho had enough, he wont come and rescue me... it hurts, i cant forget him.well, i hope for someone to find me. dead or alive, yunho wont care. so neither do i.' i thought, but then a gust of wind touched my face and i opened my eyes the men was about ten meters away from me.

Key took my hand in his as we looked at the two new men who safed us. We gasped, when we knew who they were , when they turned around. "Wh-when di-did you co-come he-here? a-and h-how, wh-why" i stuttered. "sa-same qu-question he-here" Key also managed to get those words out his mouth.

"Well..."

...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

- i fell in love and he looked at me with love, but i got to known that he liked me as a friend and also has a lover.it hurts. now all i could do was looking at him and love him from afar. that kind pathetic right...- TAEMIN...

(A/N:HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT I WOULD REVEAL THE TWO MEN, BWAHAHAHAH NOT TODAY BUDDY, JUST KIDDING, IM JUST TEASING YOU... THEN WHEN? JUST FOLLOW THE STORY AND YOU'LL KNOW IT ~ (LIKE: IM Y AND YOU KNOW IT. XD JUST KIDDING)BWHAHAHAHAHA...AM I EVIL(^_^)? 

" Hyung, is it truth that you already have a girlfriend" taemin asked in fear, "what about us." Minho shook his head and said "yes i have one sulli, and about us... i liked you just as friends nothing more. if i gave the wrong signals, i'm sorry, i. dont.feel.anything. special.for .you." Minho said,

it brokes taemin's heart. 'he didn't have to rub it in my face.' he thought, but nodded. he hids his hurt very good and Minho smiled, ruffled taemin's hair before leaving. Taemin cried after that. 'now i know that he has a girlfriend... do i need to give up... but i dont want to...' he thought and sighed after whiping away his tears. '

that means i'll start loving him from afar...' the thought made Taemin sad again. he made the house Taemin-free and left. But then he heard a conversation that he wasn't supose to hear. "T-Taemin... " before the person could say something more taemin run away from him. 'why do you keep hurting me. what did i do to you' taemin thought and run into some men. Taemin freaked out and screamed.

WHO WILL SAVE THE innocent BOY?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY, FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR BEING EVIL FOR ONCE.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE. YES SUBSCRIBE, DONT UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE~ XD.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/304788 THIS IS THE LINK FOR... WELL YEAH, TELLING ME WHAT COUPLES YOU WANT IN KISS ME, OK..., BUT YOU CAN ALSO JUST PUT YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE IN THE BLOG COMMENT OR IN THE STORY COMMENT AND WE WILL SEE IF I MAKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YOU.^ ^