our sweet moments

my tears...

 

SUNGJONG'S POV:

'he didn't respond, so maybe she was right' I thought. I wanted to leave and this time for real. But a hand grabbed my arm and hold me back, I turned around to see the face of my ex lover Myungsoo. I took my hands in his and looked in my eyes

"Sungjong, don't leave me, I know I was stupid when we dated, I was rude and such. I know you won't forgive me, but I love you, I really did  and do. So please will you give me one more chance?” he said with hope and fear in his eyes. ‘I want to give him one more time, but what if I still get threaten like before? I don’t want that’ I thought and took my hands out his and turn around.

“so this means you won’t forgive me right. Then can...can you stay by my side?”he asked, I turned around and faced him before sneaking my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips “I will give you another chance, but don’t treat me like before. “ I said and he nodded,

he gave me a quick peck on the lips and wanted to give some more until that girl pushed us aside and hit me “He’s dating me, Sungjong just die or something” she said to me and turned around “Oppa you aren’t going to date him right?” she asked Myungsoo and he hugged her.

“relax baby it was a play, I’m straight, by the way he isn’t even that good looking, we will be together after i got rid of him” he said and it broke my heart and me. ‘tse, I’m the biggest fool ever. That i believe him this easily.’ I thought and turned around to leave this place.

“DREAM ON , I’LL NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SUNGJONG, HE'S MY LOVE MY ONLY LOVE” he screamed and I turned around in confuse. “so Oppa, you are going to date him instead of me? You’ll regret this after I tell this to my Appa” she said and run,

my eyes were following here to the door and widen when the manager stood there. “STOP IT NOW YOUNG LADY, YOU CAUSED ENOUGH TROUBLE.” The manager yelled "BUT APPA" she said "NO BUTS, YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY" the manager said and shook his head, he apologized to us before he dragged his whining daughter with him.

Suddenly a pair of arms rest around his waist and lips on his neck. “sorry baby, I love you, you are my angel. I’ll never let go of you again.” He said making me blush. “i turned around in his embrace and kiss him.

“you are so cute, seeing you blush is like the first flowers in the spring” he said making me blush more. “you are so beautiful, like the sea’s pretty color, the diamonds in the sky, like the rainbow’s indescribable colors, the unable to draw the colors of the sun.” He said making my eyes getting wet.

“awww Myungie that’s so sweet” i said “your tears are like diamonds in the light, the drops of the sweetest water, they draw a line over your perfect cheeks” he said and my happy tears wouldn’t stop. “Myungie~ stop being so sweet, I can’t handle it” I said and he kissed my forehead.

“you want me to be sour? Salty? But baby, I can’t handle your beauty, your perfection, your sweetness, your cuteness and your awesomeness either.  you make me smile when I'm able to talk to you, you let me share your sadness so you won't be alone, you let me see yourself, you let me enjoy your perfection. My yeobo, my angel, my queen, my goddess, my everything” he said.

All I could do was blush, cry and saying awww. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up so I could calm down but too bad not for long. “annyeong umma, yes actually I’m kind of  busy right now, because I'm talking to the goddess of perfection” he said and my cheeks began to burn again.

After a while he hung up and kissed me on my nose. “Myungie, you should stop flattering meeee” I said as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. “ seeing you blush makes me smile, your perfection is flowing in my face” he whispered in my ear, even my ears began to turn red.

“flattering you is like spraying water over the beautiful petals of the flower like the final pieces of the masterwork, like the books last words, the air that fills my lungs, the blood that rush thru my body to make my heart pound hard. my heart is all yours. You make my heart fly to the ninth cloud, you make my soul and body melt.” He said, I felt my heart beat loud as it was about to fly out my body.

“ Oh god that was so sweet” I said and pecked his lips slightly making him smile. “Yuk this is so damn gross” someone said and we turned around. Seeing our members standing in the door way grinning like idiots.

image

Suddenly Myungsoo’s lips touched mine neck again, ‘OMO he isn’t going to kiss me in front of all the others’ i thought and began to blush. But instead of kissing me he blew cold air on my neck, making me shiver. His arms wrapped around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder

image

image

you shouldn’t show your beautiful blush and smile to those idiots” he said and i chuckled “YAH WHO’S THE IDIOT?” Dong woo said pouting, Hoya started to laugh and hugged Dong woo from behind.

“It’s alright  Dongie, he’s just jealous of you and our little make out. But it’s a shame that he interrupted us. I wanted to do it on a new level” Hoya said and Dong woo began to blush. “Hoya, don’t say that in front of the others a-and i-it was an...an acc-accident” he said and blushed more before he hit Hoya’s arm playfully.

I turned around and looked at Myungsoo “what are they talking about, what make out, what new level?” I asked and Myungsoo began to blush, he kiss me on my lips and shook his head. “Nothing to worry about baby” Myungsoo said and hugged me. I was about to close my eyes to enjoy his embrace, but Sunggu ruined it and said that we must practice.

'well I hope we can make more and more sweet moments' I thought and gave myung a quick peck on his lips, I was about to walk away, but he pulled me back and looked at me with a playful smile, before planting a kiss on my lips.

I sneaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, before the kiss could turn into a sloppy heated wet kiss, Sunggu stopped us again and separated us. "stupid ing leader" i mumbled and showed a innocent smile at him when he glared at me.

____________________________________________________________

Hello people,

welcome by the new chapter of 'my tears'

first I'm sorry for this short but also bad, lame chapter

i know im not a good writer.

so i might delete these stories and keep writing on my own.

yeah sound selfish, i'm sorry for that.

anyway, thanks for reading this story.

please comment and subscribe, if you already, you are awesome and i'll love you XD